Hey Sup Forumstards, I have a question for you all...

Hey Sup Forumstards, I have a question for you all. I am a semi-cute female that just turned 18 a few months ago and gets lots of attention. I very clearly have a mark on my forehead that some people seem to think is a mole. It's completely flat and very a very dark freckle. My mom & friends call it a beauty mark but I just call it an annoying freckle. Does it make me any less attractive? Should I get it removed?

Yes, I know the rules. They're not that great sorry but rules are rules

And just a very dark freckle **

U look good getting my cock hard nice tits btw im fapping to u if u dont mind

That's not you ....
Or are u sending yourself snapchat pics. .....

no it's cute and adds character

Sharpie in pooper and i will tell you you're beautiful

It does not make you look any less attractive, but then, the look you're going for isn't my type. It's probably just a melanin concentration type mole.

I think it's cute :) do what you want, but it really doesn't affect your looks either way.

Not like I can stop you

If anything, get rid of the choker and dog leash. Everything else is fine.

8/10. freckle or not id fuck you till my dick is sore.

I took it on snapchat and before I sent it I saved it lol
You can clearly tell it's not a screenshot

I would cum on your mark

Ask your Daddy, silly.

You should be pleasing him in your appearance, not random anons.

hey, good on you OP. you ARE actually really gorgeous, and on top of that you know your way around Sup Forums. and No, it absolutely doesnt take away from your face. if anyone actually gave you shit for it then they must be pretty fucking shallow. snap me sometime - modernatlas

You're really pretty. It is absolutely nothing to be self-conscious about. As other user said, its cute and adds character

did you know that freckles when exposed to constant sunlight can become cancerous, the fact that it is not like a normal freckle may be an indicator, i will prey for you, i hope its okay but you really should get it checked.

Retard you can save pics and it'll come up as "snapchat" when you screenshot them they'll come up as "screenshot"

Feet or gtfo

sharpie in pooper
you apparently don't know how we like to get down, lady.

Am I beautiful yet? Lololol

The freckle is the least of your worries. Seriously, what the Fuck is up with your eyebrow makeup?
Or to be nice about it, the freckle isn't something that's going to chase any guys off, if you're embarrassed by it just put some cover up over it for now.

Or walk around with these out and nobody will give a damn about your forehead whatsoever. Or pull on them and take another pic.

i meant moles btw not freckles which it appears to be and it is quite dark which is never a good sign.

I've had since birth, so unless I was born with cancer haha

You're beautiful.

i think you have a lot going on to distract from how ugly you are, very cute eyes and everything else is disguised or camouflaged

them eyebrows

also nice shaped lips pity they've got a fish hook thru em

Thirsty nigga found

Provided that you still have a pussy this should still work.

Are you just doing requests now? Cause if so you should deep throat something

show feet and spread puss pls

The freckle is fine, kinda cute.

You have way bigger problems though. The glasses and lacey collar scream third-wave feminist, the other collar screams edgy, both scream desperately wants attention.

Also, stop drawing on fake eyebrows. It's really unattractive.

And the lip ring looks awful with the glasses and collars, but if the glasses were changed and the collars ditched it could work and not look trashy.

Right now you've got the "ultra-feminist Occupy Wall Street protester dirty hippie" look. That's a terrible look on anyone.

you shouldnt be worried about the mole, focus on your chubby face, shitty fake eyebrows, fat nose, mustache, gutterwhore piercing, faggot hipster glasses, disgusting nails and that two toned mess going on in your hair, in fact fuck the mole just do the entire world a favor and wear a bag over your head from now on

WOOOOOOOOOAH
OP
PLEASE
MORE
WE BEG OF YA

Also, I find that birth mark really sexy, though you should keep an eye on it during the next 30 or so years - make sure it doesn't get malignant.

what do i have to lose from trying? the judgement of like 15 people ion Sup Forums and some chick? fucking kek user, at least i had the balls.

Feet

also that freckle is your best feature

How about a pushy timestamp humm

This

*sweeps cheetos off desk* it's time to roast people on the internet

Yes. I like you. You can stay.
But don't let that stop you

You are definitely very pretty, but we need some full-frontal with puss to set beautiful status in stone.

I'd still fuck you with or without the freckle

Can we get tits and face please ?

I would gladly fuck you but your style stinks the "I'm different" vibe. I'm different but don't feel like I need to express it in an exterior manner ; children do that. I don't think you would interest me intellectually.

Nobody cares about the mole / flat shit stain.

MOAR !

************TIMESTAMP WITH FACE************

This.

This.

You're pretty, but you look like you plan to be a homeless burnout just from your clothes. That's way more unattractive than the freckle.

The freckle is cute btw. Just change glasses, ditch the collars, and maybe the lip ring.

more of that face

Being that you obeyed the rules, I'll answer your question.

The "mark" isn't a big deal. But you wanna know what is? YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS! Get that shit under control. Chill on the fucking makeup. Other than that 7/10 would bang.

mark's fine, just stop painting on the eyebrows. Got great features, those lips and eyes UNNGG. As far as getting it removed, no, not worth the $/time/risk of obvious skin alterations. It's not big or annoying enough warrant it.

This please -- fap commencing

Someone post the I'm not like the other girls starter kit pic. Very relevant here

This

neat!

Image SAVED

What's with the fake glasses?

That freckle doesn't make you look less attractive
what this guy said

good one user

provide webm of you rubbing your pussy

It does make you slightly less attractive. In your position, I would have it removed.

Dont listen to this faggot.

You are hot OP. Show us more. Vag. And more tits with face

Those monster drawn on eyebrows though. No thanks

You should stop drawing on ur eyebrows, nigga.

ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART!! You started this boner OP, now you have to end it!

How many fingers can you fit in your cunt?

This dude is right, you're not bad lookin. God damn give us some face tits though, holy shit.

Truth is, nobody here gives a fuck. And you probably don't either.

Ever sucked a cock?
>bonus question
Show ass.

You fucking retard.
Refer to

This faggot again...

wheres the face tits

or did you get the answers you were looking for already

Keep it. It doesn't take away from your good looks, and I think it's kinda cute.

fucking kms

no

A shitty blury picture of a pen slightly put up her crack isn't a sharpie in the pooper fagggot.

checked for you

No it makes you more so if anything. Don't get it fucked with unless it starts to try to fuck you by changing.

Quads talk

I'd like to cook you a nice dinner. Have a great chat. Then suggest that we go somewhere private and have hot, sweaty, messy sex.

yea probably

Really???

You started cuck, but finished strong.

Today op wasn...wait she's still a faggot because that sharpie in pooper isn't proper. I wanna see brown eye blinding me with that sharpie in it. Get it right op

Or fuck this kik me and ill show you how to do it right.

>mouseyg4204

see Sup Forumsro im not that bad.

write cuck on forehead

Praise to the god of quads!

Keep the freckle I think it's really cute., but don't do that shit with your eyebrows, it's overkill.

Nah it's fine.
You'll grow to like it, trust me. Your flaws are what make you beautiful, not your perfection.

Now the collar around your beck makes it pretty clear you want to be wrecked.
Tits.

>"Show ass"
I was referring to her showing her ass to us, strawman.

Keep the freckle. It's gives guys a target to finish on.

you really arnt the brightest are you "when exposed to constant sunlight"

I love you

Nah, it's pretty. You are also pretty. I'd love to have my way with you.

But you also look like one of those girls who will never amount to anything amazing in life because they only ever put forth a mediocre amount of effort.

Good luck with being pretty while you're young.

Kek

Seriously you guys are bitches.

Bringing cancer for what a cam whore wanting fucking compliments??

You should be ashamed

Moar?

i mean yea but how often does that happen? like maybe once a month? you wasted like maybe 30 mins of your time