So Sup Forums, if diamond is the hardest metal, why don't they make armor or bulletproof vests etc out of it?

So Sup Forums, if diamond is the hardest metal, why don't they make armor or bulletproof vests etc out of it?

It's not a metal you daft cunt, it's a Mineral and a form of rock, what a tosser. KYS

Also bullet proof vests made of metal are very weak

Rather take my chances with the woven spider's web than that fucking lame excuse for a mineral. All its good for is for looks.

that doesn't answer as to why you cant use it as armor

Because it's too heavy, 1 gram of diamond weighs something like 15 grams

That... Makes no sense.

Because this isn't Minecraft.

Because there's not a strong enough material to cut diamonds into the shape of a vest

Did you even read what the fuck you are typing?
Jesus Christ

old bait is old

get out summer

What about a sharper diamond?

1 gram = 15 grams

It's a meme you dips

>>/summer/

Its an old meme retards, get fucking baited you dumb newfaggots.

Crafting table.

Diamonds not a fucking metal you retard, learn some basic chemistry op

Dudes. Read that. Read it....

Jokes on you faggot, im the user who posted it and then replied to my own comment.
YOU are the niglet who got baited.
Hahah hows it feel you cock jockey.
Newest of all the fags

>explaining bait
>it sure is summer over there

ITT : bait baiting other bait that bait bait itself

Diamond shatters upon impact. You can smash a diamond with a hammer.

this
get out nigger cunt

Any no rules kik?

You, my friend, are fucking retarded

my cock is way harder than any diamond. just put a thick bitch in front of me and i can dick slap a diamond into oblivion.

Do you feel good about pulling such a lame trick?
>hurr hurr I trolled trolls trolling trolls

Don't fall for the bait summer fag

I dont feel anything anymoar

I'm on a much higher levels of irony than you are. You can't even comprehend how untouchable I am right now.

You only think you won, kid.

because diamond is too brittle and it would shatter.

synthetic materials like kevlar absorb the shock of the bullet as well and do not shatter.

also it would be very difficult and expensive to manufacture

LOL xDDDDDDDD JUST LIKE THE SCREENSHOT I SAW ON LE REDDIT

xDDDDDD

But dimonds are indestructable

not with a diamond hammer, though.

can't even imagine what youve done ..

How come my dick doesnt get stuck in my gfs pussy like those finger traps?

pussy's are a portal to another dimension. where did you think babies came from?

too heavy, too expensive, and the idea of a bulletproof vest is to distribute the impact force, not just being impenetrable

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

because their melting temperature is way too high, theres no way of melting them to make an armour

I thought babies lived in my dick, and her pussy hole was like the daycare in pokemon, i just dump them in there and come back for them once they evolve

I knew you replied to your own comment all along,
which is why YOU are the one who got baited

Malleablility

because they are too effective and everybody will use them, so wars will be impossible to win, and we need to fight wars to keep our freedom

this thread gets me everytiem

sure is fucking summer in here

>diamond
>metal

>double dubs
>baking the tait

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

learn to science faggots