Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros...

Virgin fag here.. What does fucking a pussy feel like?

Also how is fucking multiple chicks different from one another... isnt it essentially the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=when does summer start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this girl?

user, please, take my advice and don't think about sex or having a girlfriend. It feels the same as cumming from your hand, so please, user, please, instead of focusing on getting laid get a master's degree and pursue a career while actively trying to make the world a better place.

Also this is the best tecnique to get laid

Thats exactly why im in this situation user...

I payed attention in school, study hard, college, got a degree.. got a kick ass job making good money... Now i'm a 27yo virgin

Listen to this user! Best advice you will get.

Stupid fucking retard bitch whats wrong with her.. is she slow or is she doing that for all the beta that will get turned on by this because i seriously want to punch this bitch in the face along with everyone who thinks this is "cute".

You can still have sex... being a social person isn't a bad thing. Sure being career oriented is good and all. But, having fun and living it up in your twenties only happens once. The term youth is wasted on the young comes to mind.
It feels the inside of your mouth, just your dick is in full pleasure sensor mode so it feels amazing. Plus being close to a girl touching kissing and and makes it better.

omfg just go to tijuana you will learn for less then 20 dollars

It's better than what you imagine.
An easy way to get in bed with one of your friends is to hang out with your friend who you want to have relations with and just neglect the shit out of them.

I takes more than 20 dollars to get to Tijuana

I never normally expect wisdom on /b but every now and then you get a genuine nugget of gold

Rekt

I feel the same

Like a bag of sand

>What does fucking a pussy feel like?
Overrated bullshit.

>how is fucking multiple chicks different from one another
Not all pussy is the same temperature. Not all pussy is the same tightness, and some other minor variations.

>isn't it essentially the same thing?
Yes, it's all overrated primitive bullshit.

Go write a science fiction novel, read about philosophy, create a video game, write music, or something else, it's much more satisfying and rewarding.

look you came to me with your virgin problem and i told you a solotion.

You want to go ahead and make barriers in your mind why you cant do this or that.

Yo want to be done with this virgin shit so you can have freedom? you not ready to lose your virginity.

In the end, what ever you do, do NOT get into a relationship for obvious reasons.
>Making good money
Don't approach women and act like you don't care. People want what they can't get

Virgin detected

wow! you sure are pissy

Saw this from a familiar post but
Touch the inside of you're cheek thats how exactly a vagina feels like

Its like a masterbating with the warm walls of the inside of your mouth wrapped around your dick.

Just that you dont have to use your hands.

Not going to lie OP. Sex feels infinitely better than just fapping in your hand if you're doing it with someone whom you care about and whom cares about you.
If you're just fucking random skanks with absolutely no emotional investment, then it's subpar, still better than fucking your hand though, but not by much.
It's alright.
Loose cunts require condoms, you can't finish in them, and it's generally more effort than it's worth. Unless you like herpes or VD

If you get a girlfriend though, and you love her or care about her and you're steady for a while, good, it feels pretty damn good.

Is this bitch retarded?

are you?

I dont know if this makes me happy or sad. Since I dont care about anyone and i bet nobody cares about me neither

LoL, beta detected. Little beta always thinking weird bitches are cute. Would knock you the fuck out as well for being a beta than you would shoot up a school because you're a pussy.

>LoL
>implying is beta
>knock you out
summerfag detected

why would I shoot up a school? if you were to punch me, then i would do my best to defend myself

Who gives a shit about that, just live your life and be social. Make some friends, and don't worry too much about it, right? Someone will care about you eventually, if they don't already

Summer doesn't start till the 20th of June you stupid fucking retarded beta bitch idiot. Kill yourself faggot.

summer for most people start June 1st through June 10th. im just a trap trying to browse Sup Forums... calm down

>Also how is fucking multiple chicks different from one another... isnt it essentially the same thing?
How is driving different cars different? Aren't they all basically the same?

>stupid retarded beta bitch idiot faggot.

Basically this.

i think i love you

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=when does summer start

Here you go morons because you're stupid.. Please please kill yourselves please I asked nicely.

Not the same user, but another idea is not to be the guy who is nervously telling a girl he gets with, he is a virgin. Suggesting you aren't a tard, you should have some idea of what to do. Hire a hooker if it's that bad.

>kill yourself please
lmao user is pissed. Also here is when summer starts: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer

" summer begins on 1 May and ends on 1 August. "
This must be the most retarded and autistic discussion on Sup Forums to date

i like getting blowjobs more, i like the teasing

You're a fucking true moron aren't you.. Every year is different you know this correct? Fuck man fuck your fucking stupid dude slit your own throat faggot.. do it 10 times till you die.

its about getting out of school for summer you autist...

Just follow the line you stupid fuck.

fight me

>its about getting out of school for summer you autist...

>when schools out summer starts?

>HUH?

H U H ? I'm not even joking.. please end your fucking retarded life. I'm serious you won't be missed.

Is that really all you are going to say since you dont have any legit arguments left? That it changes every year? Jeez and you say I should slit my own throat

fap fap fap

Kill yourself samefag

how stupid are you?

Pussy is great, women are not.

tl;dr get laid not married

Please... I don't care how you do it or ask someone else to do it for you because you're a pussy.. but please.. I ask nicely once again.. fucking kill yourself.

sniff

here let me do it instead

Open a window, ya smelly cunt

Well.. i'm sure as well not you so i'm not stupid. That's a stupid question to ask stupid faggot.

Women only give the vagines to men with many monies, doesn't matter what they are doing or smell like as long as they have a car and a job that pays more than 16 an hour. Alternatively college girls only bang other adult children.

sup

You go fucking kill yourself instead how about that? you little bitch. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

looks like sincerelylyn, the twitch character

Follow the instructions faggot.. I didn't read that shit.. that's a shit post from a faggot that's venting I don't have time to read beta text. Kill yourself.

your doing x100 better than most of us faggots. whatever you are doing don't stop.

Mr Dolphin joined the Navy
Mr Dolphin went to sea
Mr Dolphin sailed a boat
Mr Dolphin fucked a goat

soft and slippery
scent of the ocean and cum
makes a great dinner

Cool morning, browse Sup Forums, scrolling.
Browse see pic related.
faggot shitposting.

A 27 year old virgin with loads of cash... What's wrong user? Do you want to be a broke 27 year old that gets complained at instead?

>i didnt read that shit
>beta text
You are really that pathetic arent you? Instead of coming up with valid arguments you just start shitposting that we should kill ourselves simple because you dont have the charisma or iq to respond with a valid argument. You are seriously the one that should kill themselves here lmao

Newfag - The Movie

Faggot: The Return

Shitposting, the neverending story

I don't know how much more clear I can make it for you faggots.. kill yourself. gif related.

was this supposed to be a fucking haiku or what?

>Not going to lie OP. Gay gay faggot puff twat feelings crying love gay, faggot gay feelings girlfriend love, crying gay love love to cry.

Did you have a bad day at school user? Or is it just that nobody likes you?

Yeah, pussies are the same. Just like cars. Driving a Ferrari is just like driving a Civic. Moron.

The fact that you are just reposting now just makes you even more pathetic than before

Liar

That beauty skin, i can't breath, the real shark in my neath.
Under the bridge of holy, this dolphin makes me glory.

lul, singlesfag

School has been out for awhile you stupid fuck are you fucking stupid or just retarded.. you get zero pussy fapping over a retarded bitch that thinks shes a cute cat. Dumb bitches attract dumb fucking people kill yourself.

Fuck man I already called you a faggot, retard, stupid, idiot.. do I have to call you a moron too.. follow instructions gif related.

Samefagging again arent you? You are the only one in this thread that should do a hero.

Atleast im not a nigger

English retard.. that poorly written sentence was sad as fuck. I can't even guess what it said.. kill yourself please.

No you're something way more shitty.. you're a beta.. follow the instructions. Cut both lines.

What the fuck? Is there two of you retards now? Fuck off seriously. I dont care about your favorite "life changing pictures"

>english retard
That was english lmao. Go back to special education, im sure there are some summerschools where you live

You're English is horrible where are you from. If you think you conducted a properly worded sentence you're very much mistaken please kill yourself.

Lol

>you're english is horrible
>you're english
This has to be bait