Rules:

Rules:
>Claim your WaifuHusbando
>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
>Most importantly have fun

Best girl Akiko claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

jjamesferraro.bandcamp.com/track/individualism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sneaky claim
what's with the fucking d.va though

Claimed.

It's alright. I just like salty foods, BLTS.

Hello

No pls I didn't want this

In the community I came from, there was also a Mio poster. That was years ago since they posted though, and we've only talked a few times since through texts. I was planning to go visit them up in LA a few months back, but they thought me going all the way up there on such a small bike would be asinine.
And talking to lots of people is nice
>Until you switch to mobile wherein it's a huge pain in the ass

>asinine

Mumei claim

The usual

I like the gremlin version of D.va
shit's really cute in an Umaru kind of way, not a waifu kind of way

Good morning Hank

Hiya Mio, you gonna be there today/tonight?

That's a popular theory yes
Straight but relatively thick.

Am I cool now

Way too early nerd

Then thats what ill be watching next. What kind of show is it?

I guess i could but i feel horrible not being in college. I feel like im always going to do nothing with my life if i dont.

Thats fair, i usually only pay attention to whoever replies to me. I am bad about missing peoples posts so i just try to stick to what i can.

Because fixing my sleep schedule is way harder than i thought it would be. Also gotta take my doge to the vet at 7
>So many people talking to me
I always give my mio love even if i dont get it back

Absolutely nothing, who said anything about a wierd video?

Claimed.
You're still awesome as usual, I see, great!
I'll get back to normal very soon, rest really does wonders.
I'll give you just a bit. Family and being betrayed.
I don't want to go further with the rest.
Just forward from that. It's life, I do not grudge.
Put in 17 straight hours of work. I'll get paid pretty well next week. I know it isn't healthy to do that since I got back, but had to do it. How goes it Lebo?
I've been better, but I'm getting there.
It's fantastic to see you, how are ya?

Good morning.

no

Last thread hit image limit you fucking nerd

is this a continuation of the last thread?

Can I claim Rikka?

>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
I like it is this new?

Exactly!

I don't comment on things often, but I can usual pinpoint who's friends with who without much effort. Call it a gift from the shitposting gods or something, I dunno.

What do you mean? As in the threads?

Doggo. But oh I see, yeah it's not easy trying to fix it. I'll give you love

That's been written down for a while, not everyone writes it down though

waifu material

Yes
No

It's a movie, rather traditional action adventure about a small kid, his dog and a nameless ronin.

Run from this thread

Run, before it takes a hold of you

RUUUUUUUN

Good to see you as always Spike.

Oh hey Spike. What's up?

This is oppression.
I won't stand for this.
I'll go sit down over there

salty foods are nice, I'm more of a spice person myself though. Tabasco and sriracha are my lifeblood lol

>And talking to lots of people is nice
It actually gives me a high

exactly what I thought lmao

I didn't know this was a thing holy fuck
Thanks for the new folder, Akiko.
best overwatch girl is now even bestier

Aw, so washing it out is still fucky.

You were always cool to me bby

>Put in 17 straight hours of work.
holy fug, you gonna take a break for the next few days? Is it the weekend there?
I'm doing okay now, I had some pretty bad vomiting/diarrhea to the point where I needed a drip to get nutrients. Now I'm way better though.

Nope! Has been there for a bit.

Don't fall for this meme yo, as long as you make a stable income you're good. I know a few friends who work as taxi drivers all day. They just work all day and then go home and play WoW, happiest people I've seen.

Hey look who's back.
Doing good?

Options out of state? What does that mean?

QOTT: What's your profession?

Medical Nurse
>gaige claim

I am also a fan of spice.

Is it? That's strange. I thought I was new and no one knew me.
The usual
Being cynical
drinking
smoking
I guess. Maybe. I'm still alive so that's a pain in the ass.

You're dead though
I saw you fall and die

Ahh I see, also do you happen to know what video Mugerino is talking about. :3

A failure

Eh, we used to talk a little bit.

Not too much though, just nice to see you posting still. Probably shit post every now and again, I've just lost track.

My mum says I'm cool
Even Karen says I'm cool

Cool

Being an annoying shit

GG, Karen has a (You) addiction.

Security Guard, going to start working towards Auto Mechanic starting in the fall.

Any brand that you like?

How'd your undercover work go?

Dude my mom thinks I'm cool too
At least we got that going for us
and memays

BUT SPIKE IS DED
Z0MG!!!!!!1101 SPEIGEL US ZAMBI3

Tabasco and general peppers.

I almost missed this, whoops. But oh I see, well now I am the one true Mio to rule them all. But you should if you get the chance.

At least it's a legal high
>And talking to lots of people is nice
Yes I enjoy it, it usually only happens at this time though. Later on the threads are moving fast

He's talking about a video? I didn't even know

Came to claim best disabled grill

I died a long time before that, kid.
And it was only from the first level and I just went through a window.
About 18 stitches is all. They couldn't do anything about the nose.
I'll probably post every now and again for a good long while. Just to let people know I'm not dead yet and they should suffer as well.

So.. shitposting, yeah.
Eh? Undercover?
You're dead, too
On the inside...

We're all dead on the inside T_T

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

It was at 148 when you put this up
>fite me fuccboi

I think you kinda see that naturally by being in the threads, i dunno. I try not to lurk much but i dont ever know who to talk to

Its going worse than expected. Love mio is way better than cuck mio.

Oh nice, ill probly watch it after i take doggo to the vet. Are they on a journey of some kind?

Idk, ive had two jobs i didnt like so maybe thats why. I just want a job that gets me a lot of money. If i can find that in a job i probly wont care what i do.

You are a nerd

Eh, I don't really show up here that much anymore, just no point. But I'll look forward to seeing you post.

dont worry! i know that feeling all too well, just ask sanae. when i first came here, sanae was all i talked to because... well, sanae was the only reason i actually stuck around. but yeah, just talk to me like if youve known me for a long time. just relax, i wont bite.

lol, alternate name for richard is actually dick. what is it that he does in his streams?

when did you get trips?! i backed you up when you got dubs! i just dont check em anymore because theres so much to check...
I'll check all of yours when i see your messages from now on. you only had to ask...

yes i can agree. actually, when i went to the doctor in mexico, the doctor took my weight, then look at me again, then back to the scale, and then said something along the lines of, "how are you even alive and well" something like that. i didnt go to the doctor for my weight and here i am getting prescribed some things so i could gain weight. i mean, im not complaining, i really do want to gain weight but this happens every time i go to a doctor. Every. Fucking. Time.

lol yeah, most people at work were real cool to me. but when i came down to eating food. this always bothered them. one of my friends that ive known before work asked me how i eat so much meat. i didnt know how to answer. i just replied, "i just do" kek

5th time!? my god... how do you do that? you can expect everything now at that point.
I have just came back from mexico visiting some family earlier today (or yesterday). I've been there for a week so ive been absent from the threads for about that long.

Great to see you too. I just came back from mexico today so ive been gone from the threads. ive been so much better, i quit my hated job, i got me a car, just came back from visiting family, still got a couple bucks left too.

>nearly 2000 letters in this singe text alone, holy fucking shit.
>1948 letters

I have been far as to what been really for use and gone to wanted to more look like.

Hm, was that not you? Or do you not want to talk about it?
Say so and I won't ask again yo.
Hope you're doing good.

Yes, without spoiling too much they need to get to another monestary while being hunted by chinese and their forces.

Yeah it seemed like he wanted me to know what it was about but I may have been reading too much into it.

Speigel a shit

Woah no way
Maybe our Mums should meet up and talk about how cool we both are

A cool nerd tho
>

Yes
All threads follow up on one another
It's a 24/7 string

It's the most 'canon' set of rules

In Overwatch boi
I got 2 bottles of mead and I need an excuse to empty them

top tier claim

Don't try to change who you are deep inside Kirino
Just accept it

Just google gremlin Dva and you'll get a shitload of great results
I also have a few exclusives you can't find with regular google search

kek
were you obsessively refreshing catalog or something? That's pretty autistic Mugen

If I ever get too bored, I'll stir up the commoners again.

Those were good times.. Everyone complaining about what the thread should be.. Yeaaaa
I dont know what you're talking about. Elaborate maybe?
In this thread?
Yeah he is. Little shitster he is

I'dve laughed if you would've been the same Mio to be honest. Ah well.

You'd be shocked at how many people can't tell who enjoy whose company.

I just blame my metabolism and they come at me with the "it'll slow down then you'll be fat" card and I laugh them out of the lunch room.
>Not hitting over 2000
Step it up Ika!

Thanks, Spike. Threads are fairly mediocre, some of your stirring would be appreciated.

Now everyone just does that on Telegram.

p.s. a good baker always posts new bread when its at 148-150.

You're waifu a shit

Yes 17 it's crazy. No rest for the wicked.
Today is Friday, I'll work today, but I have Saturday and Sunday off.
Had me worried a bit there, anyways it's good news you're not experiencing that anymore.
Just in case you missed it.
Always great to see you around Spike.
Looks like everything is for the better for you, I do hope it keeps getting better for ya.
Do you mind, if I can have a Pokemon battle against you before sleep?

it fits him

Well that does sound like the usual you, that's for sure. Drinking anything good?
Currently he's playing dead by daylight. Usually he's on just whatever indie releases. Most famous from when he used to play binding of Issac.
Mostly just watch him because i like listening to him talk about shit.

Well good luck with it. I'm personally oversleeping and I'm trying to break free of that since it's making me tired. Yay for love Mio, cuck Mio is never far away though.

I do it with most things I enjoy. I rewatch things, but with large gaps. So I'd finish something, watch some other things then maybe come back to it. I've known about k-on for a while so plenty of time to rewatch it. Most people don't rewatch things that much though. I still enjoy it. But oh I see, did you enjoy it? It's good that you're back in the threads also

Huh, weird

Oh I see, yeah I'm free all day like usual. Ready for some Overwatch

Unless I've suffered from amnesia it's not. I'm new to these threads, a few weeks I think now.

I'm off to hit the sack
And then go to bed

>tfw can't fall asleep
someone kill me

>1948 letters
>Karen every post
Yea akiko was the first person to talk to me and i just talked to him and karen at first. Ill take you up on your offer, but be ready to get ganked by the moogster at any time.

I like the sound of that, ill let you know when i finish it

The coolest one i know friendo

Yes i was because i was going to make the next one for the first time until you ruined it for me. I was gonna lose my thread making virginity but you fucked me.

Im still that way for people i talk to. I never know and am always anxious.

I have no clue how to fix it but ill make it work. Do you just like to sleep a lot?
>cuck Mio is never far away though
kill me now

You can do it yourself, too. It's not that difficult.
tihs a ufiaw er'uoY
You guys are weird as always
Blue Moon, of course. My main beer of choice. Tastes good warm so I can keep it where I plop my lazy ass.

Bed now. Enjoy you're shit thread, I guess.. Lot of new faces around. I'll have to try coming around earlier and do a little stirring.

Peppers are pretty good.
You liked pickled ones? Those are my favourite. Just biting them off while eating meat is really good.

>legal
Not for long yo
Sometimes I take a concentrated dose of conversation when nobody's looking.

Oh man that sounds like a fucking annoying problem. It must be annoying as hell to have to do that every fucking time.
I got a thing where I can feel my eyes burning up a day before I get a fever. Nobody believes me because the temperature meter never detects it but EVERY SINGLE TIME I get a fever the day after. Really annoying not being believed.

>Kirino Box (15).png
Do you have 14 others pictures of Kirino in a box?
I fucking love your new pics yo

>exclusives
ooohooo
I'm so ready for some gremlin dva
is the mountain dew/doritos thing because she's a gamer?
Mountain dew actually makes me a little sick just thinking about it honestly.

Eh I hope I'm not messing up whatever you were doing but there was an user that said you went into the IRC chat or telegram of the oldfags to see what they were doing. That they were sending people to shitpost whenever they saw something they didn't like.
Yo fuck that though, how you been doing? Where you been?

I mean as long as you get to enjoy the rest of your day does it really matter what job you have? It's all going to suck I think

You work in a factory, right? That must have been exhausting.
Hope you enjoy your rest on the weekend man, I think you need it lol.

seeya then

night yo

life hard tbh

Oh, like i said, this was years ago. Different community entirely. I don't doubt it's not you. Unless you also had a degree in psychology.

>I was gonna lose my thread making virginity but you fucked me.
So you get cucked in OW and when making threads? :^)

Si sruoy wonk I

Ah shit. My bad sorry I missed your post.
Heh, thanks dude, but you're pretty great yourself.

>rest really does wonders
It does, it really does. I should personally do it more, and I know a couple other people I am close to that should do it more. I just think a lot of people oversee some good rest from time to time.

>Family and being betrayed
Sucks dude. I won't pry any further at all.
I don't know what happened but my family has pretty much all gone to shit, split sides, people spreading rumors and just generic Chinese whispers about something that happened years ago. I'm left out in the open trying to fix it while neither of them are even budging. Stubborn, but what can you do, eh?

Looking forward to seeing you frequently again. I hope you get well very soon.

>long day of chillen INC
and I haven't slept
I should stop drinking rockstar

Damn right.
Sickest bloke on the block
Raddest randy on the ranch

>Do you have 14 others pictures of Kirino in a box?
28 pictures to be more exact.
I've been talking to Mio in the Discord about how I got almost a gig in pictures and gifs.

I don't. I struggle to sleep, but when I do I usually oversleep. It's not that fun, since I'm tired and my body thinks sleeping more will fix that. We can suffer together. Cuck Mio is watching

Karen don't do this, you have so much to live for.

Huh, I see. Nope I defiantly don't have a degree in that

i get that shit all the time, I've stopped caring about it. i start caring when i actually gain weight.
>hopefully i dont go for another 2000
fuck no, my response times just go way down and i start to forget what i am actually talking about in the first place.

Yours will be better too, i just know it. ill happily go for a battle. i havent had a battle in a long while. hopefully my internet doesnt shit on me though.

ah yes, dead by daylight. is that the one where theres a killer and you have to hang the victims on a hook? it looked fun from what i saw although i didnt see much. i do like binding of issac though.

i see, you dont forget what episode you were on like that though? i have a shit memory so i cant do that for safety measures.

>crushes up conversations and inhales through nose

Ah nice. The original one i take it?

Aight great, I'll be waiting for you and the others. Meanwhile I'm just grinding. I'm on a 3 game winstreak so far. Level 120 and up matches are really intense

>I was gonna lose my thread making virginity but you fucked me.
kek looks like you lost your virginity in a different way

>I'm so ready for some gremlin dva
I'll send them in discord later on, not gonna spam and take image limit here
>is the mountain dew/doritos thing because she's a gamer?
Yep
>Mountain dew actually makes me a little sick just thinking about it honestly.
Never tried i myself

Heya Makoto

Knocking out for the night guys, night karen see you tomorrow maybe.

jjamesferraro.bandcamp.com/track/individualism

most popular waifu

What? That a beer or are you talking about gta?

A gig, holy shit yo
Where did you get that 300-900 pictures batch?
Post more box

Yeah dude, looking forward to it.
Peace

>Never tried i myself
don't
it's a concentrated meme

Rockstar is a brand of north american energy drink high in caffeine and sugar

Thaaaat's the one. Looks like leveling up in that game would be hell. Requires you to get some number of points per round, and you get points by picking on survivors, so if someone DCs (And they do a lot) you just have a bunch of trouble getting the points. And if you get too few, i think you actually de-level?
Not too sure.

I dont wanna talk about it. Akiko is my boy but hes also the reason im dead on the inside.

Ive never heard either of those and i kinda wish i never heard them now. Also gimme the details on how you got that gig. I need more folder stuff.

Ah, i do struggle to sleep and i oversleep so its a rough combo to deal with. I had that same feeling of always being tired and working overnight only made that way worse.
>We can suffer together
Thats all ive ever wanted

You showed me so much love when i first came in the threads, why must you meme me so hard now? Not like this man, be gentle with me at least.

>energy drink
You brought this on yourself.

Not really. Some of the stuff I watch is on Netflix, which automatically saves where I am. If needed I write down what I'm watching and where also. Or I use my history to check.

Karen don't do this. You need help, accept that

I look forwards to it then. Sounds like fun. I'm trying to get my level up to your level, but I think it's going to take a lot of time

Oh my I see. Yeah I'm trying to fix my sleep but it's hard too. Together, forever.

I haven't gone down, or up in weight save the one time I was unemployed for 6 months between jobs, and I LITERALLY gained 10 pounds, but hardly ever left my room. Just getting up and walking to the kitchen and stuff seems to keep me at a constant 145 lbs though.

Hey there Akiko!

R I P
I
P

>Mugen forgets to reply
OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Indeed we are, Spike.
Rest easy comrade.
Saturday, I probably be here all day. I want to converse with new waifus and just enjoy it.
Yeah it's a factory. I'm pretty much the handyman there.
I'll try to make the best of it.
You're all good.
100 percent agree with that. Rest is best!
>Stubborn, but what can you do, eh?
Just don't get tangled on it, and you''ll be fine.
>Looking forward to seeing you frequently again.
Thanks, same to you comrade.
Thanks, I'm all set.

This and I slept all day bc my day off so I have tons of energy

>i start to forget what i am actually talking about
he knows

Fam
is a goldmine for stuff like that
They have 2 mediafire links, first one I got was 900mb, I haven't checked the other link so far.

But I got roughly around 100-200 pictures from Danbooru and Pixiv combined, something like that. Most of your stuff is from the show, correct? I used to only used screencaps but I've slowly been delving into fan art.

More box?

See above for how I got my images

But yeah, how hard have you searched for art? I'm pretty light on my Animu knowledge but I haven't really seen Mugen before, so I don't really know how popular he is. But uh, I wouldn't reccomend going on /c/ for husbando pictures, but I don't know, I don't visit it that often.

I got twins. Fuck y'all.

Yea I thought so
I don't even think you can buy mountain dew in Belgium

kek
Insulting people is my way showing affection
Don't take any of my insults seriously ever
You'll get memed hard

Eh, I'm just a fast learner. My overall winrate is around 55-60 now. You'll get there eventually

How are things?
Weren't you out doing something?

i-is that babymetal?

Moka, shes Waifu

Looks like Yui and Moa...