This bitch is the biggest cunt you'll ever meet. Please go roast her on her Qooh.me page. It's all anonymous ;)

This bitch is the biggest cunt you'll ever meet. Please go roast her on her Qooh.me page. It's all anonymous ;)

She looks pretty cool tbqh op.

not your personal army, you worse-than-a-white-knight faggot

She looks nice, but it's compensation for how much of a bitch she is. She's the scum of the earth. She lies and cheats and always plays the victim. Do me a favour and roast her please xD

Y'all don't know her. Don't defend her. She's extremely ignorant and a huge hypocrite. She's also narcissistic. Help a Sup Forumsro out. I know this bitch. She's not something you want to defend.

I dunno fam, she looks like she'd be really sweet. I'd hang out with her, have coffee on a Sunday afternoon at a local bistro perhaps?

You're just looking at her face. She's fuck all like that. Trust me.

+27712414361
Her contact. Have fun. Get in an argument. Date her. See what happens you blind cunts

Awwwh what's wrong did you get rejected? Beta fucking faggot
>dis girl is mean she friend zoned me Sup Forums :((((

You'll regret it. She's the biggest and dumbest cunt you'll ever meet. All she does is lie about her ex so she looks perfect and flawless. But she's definitely not.

the fuck outta here. I bet she shut OP down hard.

Not really hey xD

you sound salty as hell, OP. you sure you're not mad that she told you to fuck off?

I'm not the OP

No, I can see in her eyes that she is actually a kind person. I bet she has a cat doesn't she op. She looks like someone who would be very nice to her cat. We could watch movies all night while drinking hot chocolate. It would be delightful.

You guys obviously just want to fuck her, so here. Here's something to fap to. She's still a massive cunt and you'll regret it. All she does is talk shit about people and her ego is huge.

Holy fuck you're pathetic op
Lmaoing @ ur life tbh

straight hatin'. OP, why you mad that she's so far out of your league that she doesn't even respond to your DMs? move on, she's a probably a cunt to you because you stalk her and annoy her all the time. her patience has run out with you. stay salty.

OP, give us good reason and proof.