Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3BfEScJZ08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

They're working on something in Africa

>working
>Africa
pick one

One of the bullets they dug out of a victim from the Orlando gay night club shooting.

Hey, they are working IN Africa I never said it was the Africans who were working

But first leme take a selfy

Succ?

story?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3BfEScJZ08
should be blasted on Sup Forums.

Code dies in a traditional style of the night I'll slash her eyeballs and I have been working in elk with a mental disability health and safety. We coming, uk, eu, us

HAHA Made me lose. GG

This is cringe not ylyl you autistic pig

You can get the best way to go on the phone is the week after the first time. Call us, we safe u, you die if not

You can get the world to me that Allah told me my cum in your anus dripping the same thing as a result of the night before the boom boom

Its not orginal!!!!

Always gets me xD

I would like anything else if I could not find any properties for sale on eBay. I'm sure you have to do with vomit. I have been working with vomit. My momma is vomit.

And that is the week after the first time in the UK. Shop online, stores not safe upcoming weeks. You either online, or you down ground

I am not a problem for the heck the fuck is it. You are looking for death. We holy warrior

No One Here Has Anything Funny.

Holy fuck kill yourself.

Not be able to live for you is funny. We come from June to September. Uk, eu, then us. Us does killing stuff for us itswlf.

You first.

We be able to kill, he dies and you too. Allow you carry mother corpse as a plastic bag on your feet

lern2english

Fuck off summerfag

Are you a fucking robot?

Are you 8?

Learn to live. We are coming for your country. We are taking world. Forceful. Also raping womens so we have bigger force upcoming time. Your mother will be shot. She not make good babies. Weak.

tis now nanna thread

No. We real. We preparing. We coming end of month. Done in September. September world ours.

k

Ok, you are just a fucking retard good to know

Sure. You'll see. Where you from, we go first there. Allah will like us more if loudmouth goes quiet.

this is why i go to rekt threads to have a giggle

I am not even American, I can at least speak English you fucking inbred

So. I got gun and brethren. You got falling apart world. Ours already dead, now we want yours. And we will get it. You me believe that.

So you come to a fucking cesspool and write dumb bullshit like that?

Do you even realize a stupid culture like Islam would have never been able to develop technology on it's own?

We wouldn't be having this conversation if those fucking retards took over the world

You actually think I'm real? Only proves how stupid and gullible you are.

I really just wanted you to cut the stupid shit, sadly enough I really have nothing better to do

Riiiighhhtt..

Like you actually care. Just admit the bait was tasty user. You got goofed. Now dun

c-c-combo

Fuck me, fine.

You know what's funny?
because it's probably another shitty get.

Maybe the first time that i have ever actually lost to one of these threads

Please don't post anymore
Edgy as fuck summerfag

>he no longer resembles his former self.

Top fucking kek

Summer is the best

>mfw you get trips with the most retarded post in existence.

these stupid things are all over facebook and they are fucking terrible

Fucking lost

get your entry-level facebook memes off my board newfag

That's because this shit is posted on reddit 2meirl4meirl

And what's on reddit will be on Facebook

Summer is coming

>mfw not first edition

holy shit

>falling for le bait

le kek xD

IT JOST WERKS

I love these images