So, my sailor friend, gave me Aderall yesterday. not sure if he got them here. we snorted that shit...

so, my sailor friend, gave me Aderall yesterday. not sure if he got them here. we snorted that shit. never felt so good in my life (don't wanna go into detals, just a couple questions)

Where can i see the list of countries where this is avalable
Do i need doctors permission to buy it.

also, write your experience with that shit

Pretty sure you can get everywhere and you do need a prescription. I used to fuck with it adderall but i took a bunch and thought i was having a heart attack.

I think it's available worldwide, Yes you have to have a script and god damn I've stayed up for days doing hands on projects and playing video games like a fucking God, best drug ever op

damn, i need that shit in my life.
it felt so fucking awesome

so what should i tell doctor? i mean i can play a role of a teenager with "insert disorder here"

Never thought about snorting it.

but it was kinda worth it

Dude honeslty its kinda hard to get it if youre not young, they know older people are just trying to get the pills. Just look up symptons and go and give it your best shot lol probably better off finding a kid or friend to sell to you.

I'm 21 so... not gonna be problem i guess, not sure about imitating symptoms

Op has a sailor friend. Sailors a fag. Ops a faf

Congratulations, you got hooked up on amphetamine.

Adderall is a shit drug. Just get cocaine you fags.

>sailor friend
>snorted adderall
>felt so good
>don't wanna go into details

OP and his friend definitely railed Adderall and took turns fucking each other in the butt all night, OP I'm glad you've found your true calling in life

ikr

It MIGHT be available worldwide, but it's really unlikely that you get a prescription for that in the EU. I live in Spain, this country is quite "relaxed" regarding giving out prescription drugs (for instance you can get benzos for anything anytime) but even here you won't get Aderall at all.

Op is always a fag anyway faggot

>So, my sailor friend,

Nigga, I don't even sail.

Coke is way more expensive and the high doesn't last as long. Not to mention it's not regulated by the FDA so who the fuck knows what you're actually putting through your nose. That said.. I do love me some coke. :)

if it's not available here that's gonna make me sad af, any more popular pills with the same effect?

Go to your general practitioner.
Take ADHD survey.
Explain why you feel you have ADHD with past and present examples.
Get Strattera.
Take Strattera.
Go back to general practitioner and tell them Strattera does not work.
Get prescribed Adderal.

just ignore him, hes prob 16 y/o fag who things he will always be able to get coke, best whiskey ect.

Lol congratulations you got hooked the most boring drug in existence - amphetamine. It's totally going to feel exactly as good every time you do it I promise. Fucking idiot.

Adderall is way better than cocaine. Way cheaper, too. Unless you have a good hookup, chances are you're barely even getting blow.

Go for adderall, at least you know exactly what you're getting. If you can't, go for methamphetamine. If it doesn't look like shards of glass, don't bother.

That said, today is going to be a long day at work...

what made you so angry bro?

Have fun with that cardiac arrest you dumbfuck, stimulants are not a good road to go down

lol, speed, is literally the same

Amphetamine != methamphetamine != dextroamphetamine.

who cares? they do all the same, don't they? ;)

adderal made me put a 1 inch rivet through my hand.
fuck that shit man.

blame adderal, cause, yeah.

I've never tried Adderall but I use Ritalin to code, works wonders, you feel like shit the next morning. But since I smoke weed, take benzos and drink coffee I'm good to go. I want to quit pills tho and just stick with weed, oh and when I don't have Ritalin I just snort coke and code.

If it feels this good for you i'd get myself checked up for psychological conditions. I have to take ritalin and i get like twice the effect out of it as most people who need it. Big reactions on amphetamines can be a sign you got a dopamine defficiƫncy. (you feel less motivated than your avg. normie). Grtz your dopamin deficit addicted to ritalin part time scientist part time narcotic enthusiast.

story time? story time.
>be working innarailyard
>gotta re-rivet a fuckload of cars
>like 60 in 14 hours, all the rivets
>FUUUCK
>okay whatever, go to shit part of town and buy a thing of adderal
>pop that shit
>lightning speed riveting
>POP POP POP POP-HOLY FUCK
>in my high speed low drag state i put my hand in the wrong place
>sent 1"x8" rivet through my hand
>its red hot
>go to hospital
>fired because hand is fucked and i was on drugs and all that shit
>perfect safety record down the fucking drain
>giant ugly scar
>still regret it to this day

No, they don't. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't say anything at all.

lol man, if you know you should not drive heavy machinery on drugs, what made you think rivetting on drugs was a good idea?

same way people justify drunk driving.
I pretty much thought;
>eh im a big dude, shitll be fine
>how bad could it be? 12 year olds take that shit
>god i need to get these done to get paid (i got paid by the car done)

well the reason i agreed for adderal was that i don't feel, like anything. i mean im not getting scared if some wierd shit suddanly happens, don't feel happines when ppl around me sure do. ect. just got tired of it all and wanted to feel at least something.

that was, sad.

im, kinda sure it was sarcasm

man im not fucking shakespeare and its 5am what do you expect

What's up with you and the randomly placed commas?

Try doubling your dose if you abuse frequently because tolerance builds fast

was thinking the same when i was typing,

Never had aderall specifically but have had a lot of rec drugs and purchased some "behaviour disorder" drugs. Adderall is probably like the dexamphetamine I've had, pretty much the strong version (right-handed antiomer for chem fags) of speed but in pretty low doses in the form you get it like 5mg per pill. Pretty good for a social time if you have like 4-6 all at once (or more). You're better off taking pure MDMA around the 80-120mg mark for a fun social time

Ahah. You're alright, man.

Welcome in my (past) world. Get your self tested. In the last year i fucked everything i saw and made tons of new friends due to acquired normal social behaviour. Before i got "ritlainfixed" i never had a gf or got laid because i "didn't show any emotion or affection".Another plusfactor is that it makes you lose weight so i'm ripped af. At the moment there are two girls in the dorm beneath me making a fight over who gets to invite me to her room. This is the life friend.

on the next episode of, delusions of a junkie: the spiders were real. tune in next time.

Sup Forums feels so warm in this thread

Why do you have pics of buck angel saved on your computer faggot?

Do note that i've only been on it for a year and went from 10mg(not even kidding this little) a day and not being able to sleep to downing 70mg a day atm(i got exams though). Also i forgot to mention if you take it (and i recommend only taking ritalin orally as i find that it sucks when snorted and doesn't last as long) and booze a considerable amount you'll trun the methylphenidate into ethylphenidate wich makes you even more social and euphoric . Don't overdo it though as it also negates the negative effects of alcohol, you don't want to slip into a coma.