my mates autistic sister

which one?

got any nudes?

sure it is

only seen that posted here a million times

>which one?
The one in the foreground, obviously

which one son?

What sort of autist is she? I'm a painter.

I'm a painter too

I met her at an camp for autists once. She was quite nice

This one time.. at autist camp.. I stuck a flute in my pussy

um that's a pretty autist for you though.

lol'd so hard

They didn't let us have flutes actually, they are too sharp

I went to autist college and studied ceramics

im a graphic autist

>obviously
How is that fucking obvious? I don't see her eating glue or counting Bobby pins.

>How is that fucking obvious? I don't see her eating glue or counting Bobby pins.
She's trying hard with the smile. She's holding her hand in her lap because she doesn't know what to do with them, hiding behind them almost.

I think you read too much into it user...could you possibly have aspie disease?

You are a retard

>I think you read too much into it user...could you possibly have aspie disease?
That's why it was obvious to me, yes.

No I think he's just a plain retard

>You are a retard
>No I think he's just a plain retard
You're welcome to your opinions.

I question your observational analytic skills.

More pics anyway

This, MAOR!

>I question your observational analytic skills.
I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I can't tell which one, but I'd slam the hell out of the one on the left, cute smile.

Yes, your sister is beautiful, but do you think it's alright to post her picture without her consent?
Please, take care of her and try not repeat what you've done unless she's okay with it.
I don't think you want to ruin you relationship with your sister or am I wrong? Be there for her instead of undermining her

Both those retards could get it

Tits or Gtfo

Looks more like she has assburgers

Get OUT MORALFAG!!

yeah, well that sounds like pretty much like normal behavior for social media whores. most of the women on the fuckin planet fake smiles and don't know what to do with their hands on a photo. you need to try harder than that dude. you're unconvincing

Like I said, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Your retardation knows no throttle my autistic friend.
Her mates autistic Sister Not his Sister you inbread piece de jedna
Hopefully Summer is over soon

How about you post more pictures of the bitch bc otherwise, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD ABOUT? we sit around and chit chat about the one picture of two girls, one of which has autism?

Faggot.

You're wrong on two fronts. No, I'm not going to anywhere as long OP is feeling better.
In a way, "moralfag" is the greatest comment you could've given to me

Thank you

>underrated post of 2016

Who cares?!? POST TGE GOD DAMN NUDES!! I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

>Who cares?!? POST TGE GOD DAMN NUDES!! I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!
I'm not OP

Well, to be honest if you're one of the "normies" or w/e, this isn't for you in the first place. I'm merely concerned with OP's well-being. If there's anything I can do about it

>You're a nigger* on two fronts. No, I'm not going to anywhere as long OP is feeling a nigger*.
>In a way, "niggerfag"* is the greatest comment you could've given to me

>Thank you

Holy fuck weren't you just in that other thread moralfagging it up about the autistic children? Fucking kill yourself.

Thank you.

mfw you come here with your moral fag shit

Are they on an airplane?

This moralfag is cancer man, I'm telling you.

You're welcome. And I don't think I read anything about him feeling bad, the format of OP's answers so far has suggested imminent nudes. And moralfag is someone who would try to prevent this, so please, let the nudes be free. As they were destined to be.

Okay, hold on guys!

Roll call,
who came to this bread expecting the nudes of a chick that just happens to be autistic?!

Me. I like my kind.

yeah me too

stick it in her ass

Okay that's like 3 of 26,
OP,
Present the nudes, if we be friends!

If not, then at least tell us what the fuckin' subject of this thing is so I can go to sleep not feeling like I missed the qt tits of this autistic chick.

Look at Mr body language expert over here

>Look at Mr body language expert over here
You spot these things in yourself after a while.

Yes, I've been on several threads. For your information, it has nothing to do with morality. Everybody finds the limits on their own. While I don't want to insult you (sorry), I'm not entirely sure you understand this. Perhaps you do, but simply avoiding it for "mems and fun"
If me being honest is somehow offensive to you, I'm again, sorry. I know Sup Forums has a certain "reputation" of indifference, but asking you directly,,,Is honesty and true concern truly that bad of a thing?
Again, as long as OP is alright with, I'm perfectly fine whatever others may say. I apologize for not taking you into consideration

O...OP-sama...a..are you here?

Morality is not up to me .It's everyone's personal path

>Taking the bait this hard

kek

There is no indifference, when you're another user, you can say what you really want to. The user's here are just being their real selves. The part they don't show the real world.

>Using a bait this weak

Zozzled

I name it a point not to show the real world because how would I get away with the evil

Tin/tin would give both of them autistic babbys

>I name it a point
What do you mean?

A forced smile and holding her phone away from the photo isn't autism you silly billy, it's just a normal courtesy for a photo.

>A forced smile and holding her phone away from the photo isn't autism you silly billy, it's just a normal courtesy for a photo.
Except in this case it is autism.

>not actually having a document or official tender that says any of those two girls are autistic
>self-diagnosing those two girls through a photo
oi m8 there's something wrong here

Yes, we all know that, but if he wanted to showcase his qt autist friend, OP should have gone with something that doesn't make her look completely normal. He says a red pen writes blue because he knows the ink is blue, even though the casing we see is red.

Tjis is nao a Cute bitch bread,
Post 'EM!!

Quite right and isn't this the point of anonymity. Being able to express your feelings without burden of somebody knowing you?
Sometimes talking, expressing your feelings can relieve a lot of the burden somebody is carrying.
Having been there myself, it's incredibly difficult. In a way, we must be grateful people can express themselves without the whole social media stuff.
Yes, he or she is anonymous, but it doesn't make he or she less important I'm sure you understand this.
All I want is people give to themselves time. Often, at the very edge it takes one night of "good" sleep to think things over.
Nobody should suffer and fortunately there are a lot of help available. At first, it my seem stupid, but over time many tricks, tips and medication (where necessary) can literally change the person for good (in terms of societal expectations) Hard, yes, but family can and most likely will change the general outlook.
So, all in all, support young people. They deserve it in this relatively harsh world. All or any help is worth it