Hey guys, I need your help with photoshop

Hey guys, I need your help with photoshop.
So I need one of you guys to put my friends face of, pic related, covering Hans face and then but the caption, I like this, on top of the photo.

My friend

Doesn't look hard to do at all. Unfortunately I don't actually own Photoshop and the computer I use it on is locked down for the night.

inb4 someone just covers Han's face with a black square or something and puts a random word somewhere.

Yeah, I can't do it because I'm on my phone and away from my computer. Idk if it's possible to do it on my phone and I asked R for helo, but nothing yet :/

For anyone who will help or care, here's the short story.
My buddy and I play battlefront all the time, and he always uses the bow caster and I thought I'd make a meme to show my friends, but I can't fucking do it on my phone. So if you guys can help, I would appreciate it :*

nigger

Lmao, he's a dark Mexican, that's for sure.

I'll post tits as I wait, hopefully you guys can help and I can be on my way.

Lmfao, you know that's not what I ment but fuck you made me kek. Good on you mate.

The fuck, I always get dubs when dubs aren't needed :/

SpongeBob memes are the best.

you're welcome

Please user-obi, you're my only hope.

Holy fucking shit, dude, that's fucking hilarious. Oh man, you may not have done what I asked, but I'll be damned if this isn't better!
I would still want I asked, but you have done so much already, thank you.

Check'd

Top kek

This is now a get thread.

Kek
Also, trips will let someone help op to kill himself

Holy fucking shit!
I think it was destiny for you to kill op user!

Hahahahahaha that's funny! You guys aren't doing what I asked, but fuck, this is way better.

yw OP

Lmfao, user, you got lucky with those trips. But I won't die until I get what I came here for!

Kek, wtf is up with those eyes.
But thanks for doing something for a faggot op user :')

I LIKE THIS

You wanna kiss me or something?

Was talking about the guy with the tits and long hair

Lmfao, you were so close user. I could have finally ended my life, but you left me to live.