Skelator's army test thread

Skelator's army test thread.
The muffin man reporting in
if anyone has any decent ideas for our first attack let us know, we will group up tomorrow 12 noon (+00).

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/skeletor-our-father-the-army-of-skeletor?recruiter=147294650&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/est/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's get pol involved

who is pol

We're gonna need traction in Sup Forums first, post Skelator Army threads whenever there aren't already one present. Keep the our goal in check.
Be the bad guys, when you post publicly as a Skelator make sure people HATE you. Spread truth as offensively as possible, and make sure people hate you. If they hate you they won't want to join you. Hail to Skelator!

things won't pickup immediately, give it time

bamp

Shits a brewin mateys

remember this:
DJL

We will come for those who wait

Sooooo uh... Whats goin on?

This sounds like fun

skellybump

Skelefag reporting in

why she in a restaurant tho?

Holy shit that's good question

Excessive tanning isn't healthy. She needs to see a dermatologist to check for skin cancer.

Damn you He-Man!

Skelator has the power to manifest anywhere, she gains power from the tears of SJW's

What time zone? GMT?

thank mr skeltal

Fucking worst thing I've ever seen literally autism the thread. Worst case of NEET breakdown on the entire internet.

yep, together we will be a force to annihilate safe spaces SJW's think they've created on the internet. Annonymous can suck me dick, ALL HAIL SKELATOR

Was waiting for this one

Ya let's see that puffy pussy webm

how about we attack a university or college that has safe spaces? Or we can start a bit smaller and spread awareness by raiding twitch or some shit?

Attack tumblr

got you man

We need to grow in power and numbers to show our true strength.

School isn't out yet.

Both good ideas, I'm more than happy to come back here tomorrow to help you guys accomplish this. Praise skeletor

All in good time, this is simply a test thread, feel free to spread the word before tomorrow's meeting

Aww yis

Still not understanding what the hell is going on here.

change.org/p/skeletor-our-father-the-army-of-skeletor?recruiter=147294650&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

The Army of Skeletor has no leader, we are a hive mind. Don't mistake my account as a leader, there is no such Skeletor amongst the Army of Skeletor.

I hail skeletor anonymously

Grab the petition and spread it when you can, it's just to get a number superiority, the more the better.

Bump

Bump

Trips confirm skeletor

No one will put their email or name on this mate. Is there a petition that requires no info input?

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/est/ We are set to meet again tomorrow at 12 pm GMT 00.
If you find one we could use that one instead but honestly the petition only asks for emails as a confidentiality.

But you don't have to go yet

England greenwich or sydney greenwich

>Watch synchronized

There is only one true GMT fucking faggot

Don't forget to Hail Skeletor in all threads to peak some interest.

Petition signed. Hail