this is her insta inswiki.com/user/sarahacks

>Melbourne thread
>Pic is clearly NSW

name is kait

more

Have a considerable amount of OC if anyone else decides to start posting

Any on jasmine lee?

Look up the club photos on fb you lazy cunt

I mean technically it's possible that It's still Melbourne. Highly unlikely but still possible. Looks like the mornington peninsula to me.

Post some shit, i want to see chicks from my work

>them yellow number plates

Post what you got user. Would be appreciated.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

quick question... any thoughts on moving to Aus? I live in Vancouver and this shit kind of sucks.

Yeah that's what I mean by highly unlikely. Could be a good spot for out of staters to drop by.

Dakota burnt down Sup Forumsro, you dont have a job anymore

Move to Melbourne as long as you don't live in the North, West, or South East

Bait from this newfag. Nice pasta bro. fact remains that girl is NSW/10, would not motorboat

Where you work bro?

>clubbing/music festivals
>trashy sluts who have been with 10 guys by the time they finish year 12
>arts/communications/social science degrees
>oversized green parkas, jean shorts and adidas superstars
>stuck up white girls, hectic wog girls with crazy family and study drone materialistic asians
>instagram/ironic tumblr culture everywhere yaaaas bless #goals
>tall poppy syndrome, seen as a nerd if you're smart or someone with no life if you work full time and don't go partying and touring europe on daddys money every uni break

who /justabouthadit/ with girls in this country?

Waiter at the Cas.

Is anyone else gonna post?

Hahahaha fucking spot on

more please shes fantastic

zoe

MORE

Found most of these on her bfs PC, use to live with them

zoe*

damn I love one piece swimsuits

if anyone has more aus girls in them, post them pls

Thread's over, lads. Nothing more to see here.

Anyone want her name? Lives in melb

YE

yum post more

Any wins from emmaus college sluts?

FOOKIN YAS LAD!

Rosa for life. Sup jay

>be this beta
>cry over the fact that you don't have the balls to go out and find gril

The fuck is her name

fuckin cloud nine is filth...

more of her

zoe watko or something

>complaining about quality of girls in said country being shit compared to elsewhere = beta?

would you bother applying for a job if you knew you'd hate it?

Yes cause i have to pay bills and rent

I count 4 number plates visible, all are NSW. Not to mention the grass and tree and sea in the background. Wouild be my life it's NSW

PROVIDE MORE

super nanny?

fug

any hoppers werribee hoes