Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

Or you are a bitch

tits or gtfo you scum

ShItty copy pasta. Kill yourself.

seen this before, sage and move on kids.

Lol obvious troll is obvious. You can tell when a guy has had absolutely no contact with a real woman when the imitation is so extreme it goes beyond parody.

Fuck him, keep getting impregnated till you have a boy, bring the boy up then fuck the boy. Repeat same with boy. Finally cuckold with grandchild.

Copy pasta from like 14 hours ago, kys

you and girls like you are the reason why guys will eventualy stop listanignt to your shit and just let you waste away a lonse beacuse no guy wants to be dragged along on your shit without any sort of benafit were not slaves were people just likeyou misandrist

Try not posting the same shit several times a day.

This stale pasta again?!
Cmon man, try harder.

Fucking stale ass pasta...fuck you shitlord summer fagging OP.

You obviously have no clue what cuckold is if you think this is that lol.

I've seen this shit like 5 times already

I'm sure you're very familiar with what being a cuckold is like.

You promise him to give him what he wants (but never fulfill that promise), that is, he wants you to break up with your bf and become his gf. When you're alone with him, fill his head with bullshit, like "my bf is abusing me, i'm going to leave him anytime now, also, you're a really nice guy, you know that? I feel safe with you". That will make him think you actually want that and he'll be even more nice to you, or rather "nice", meaning he'll be doing stuff for you. Yes, carrying shopping bags and so on. Make him believe you delivering that promise is just around the corner.

To all autistic fucks here, yes, I know OP is a bait.

>TITS OR GTFO
>That old ass picture
>That shitty pasta

Wow

Kill yourself.
Or bring along another female that he could be interested in and let him find a girl that wont treat him like shit. Because the shit you are doing is going to blow up in your face, he is going to get pissed off one day and dich you yelling and screaming and possibly harming you physically with bo care as to the reprecussions of his actions. In that mindset he will likely fuck you up physically and ruin that vulnerable body of yours.
Oh sure, when he bkows up at you, you and your bf will probably just laugh at him and tease him and your bf may even beat the shit out of him and thsn you will bully him into suicide.
Why do women do this shit?
Honestly i hope he fucking rapes you while forcibg you boyfriend to watch and then murders you and your boyfriend, making you watch as your boyfriend dies.

booooooring pasta

Even though I know this is pasta, I gotta ask, the fuck is wrong with you whore? You fuck with this guy's head, emotions, and feelings for you and think it is a fucking game. The least you could do is fuck him just once and then crush him, but no, you gotta be a total cunt and fuck this poor beta faggot up and scar him for life. Karma is a bitch, what comes around goes around hope you get gang raped in front of your pre ioua boyfriend by a bunch of rabid niggers.

fuck off

You know the dill.

same.

Yall niggas postin Ina troll thread

cuck beta bitch detected

Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post,Re-post

what is this shit? fucking little faggots

b8,seen picture on 9fag a long time ago

tits or gtfo

Literally, a copy paste from 2 days ago

You're the reason I like men.

>12 p.m.
>still asleep

>wake when I hear a noise
>cry
>eat bread
>fb open in the background in case someone wants to speak to me
>they don't
>shitpost or google meaningless shit
>see somethng that reminds me of Her
>cry
>maybe 7 a.m.
>sleep.
>repeat.
>every.
>day.
[spoiler] kill me pls [/spoiler]

Tits or gtfo bitch. I think you forgot your place for a second there. You don't come here and start actin like your shit don't stink. You have no power here. PS, you're a degenerate.

bait/10
this is the third time ive seen this same thread

Troll thread you faggots.

oh the bait... here, take this pic, faglord.

>pic related
>post picture older than the internet and has been posted N times

op is a fag

and they day before that and and they day before that and and they day before that and and they day before that and the day before that.....

what this thread needs

>replying to your own bait because no one else will

lmao