Soundcloud Thread

Can we get a real Soundcloud thread going? The other one isn't even intended to be a SC thread. Post/Give Feedback/Flame etc

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/theseguysfuckingsuck/trumpy
soundcloud.com/deleralo/the-disappearing-act-ep
soundcloud.com/jelluvsuxoxox/gypsy-danger-bird-dont-fly-jels-superb-edit-feat-jungz-and-holly
soundcloud.com/xneon-perplex/drumnsteinexe
soundcloud.com/uldridge/menelaos-fleeting-enigma
soundcloud.com/ultramkultra/noise
soundcloud.com/spookyjuice2/smoke-break
soundcloud.com/carefulcrosser/infidelity
soundcloud.com/animalambush/sets/empty-ep
soundcloud.com/btmkr3000/distress-reminds-me-of-you
soundcloud.com/iluminatimusic/iluminati-beat-7
soundcloud.com/processsions/unmarked-graves
soundcloud.com/moebiusstrip/blow-to-the-head
soundcloud.com/tom-martin-57233680/sets/november-16
soundcloud.com/gnoombeats
soundcloud.com/glutenfreebeats
soundcloud.com/daemoncanada/comes-the-thunder
soundcloud.com/elizaione
soundcloud.com/stahalamora/hymn-for-the-weekend-cover
soundcloud.com/theidiotbox
soundcloud.com/kjvalium
soundcloud.com/ddsplash/9chqt3ynhbx5
soundcloud.com/returntozero-2/abuse
soundcloud.com/vincent-mische/sets/vincent-mische-via-vincent
soundcloud.com/vidnas
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0OpHXjMmA
soundcloud.com/tom-martin-57233680/soda?in=tom-martin-57233680/sets/november-16
soundcloud.com/eeeev
kickstarter.com/projects/1271152660/lobster-clawz-xy-modular-crt-electronic-synthesize#
soundcloud.com/bagels105oranges-elpu
soundcloud.com/selflessuk/plotlines
soundcloud.com/agaton-315367474/golden-delicious
m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/t-shirt-gang-mixed-by-nathan
soundcloud.com/kubasc
soundcloud.com/totinoboy/
soundcloud.com/catsjam
soundcloud.com/glutenfreebeats/ask-your-friends
soundcloud.com/moonflower333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/theseguysfuckingsuck/trumpy

soundcloud.com/deleralo/the-disappearing-act-ep
>collage of beats
>mpc
>sonic film

JEL LUVS U!

>LATEST TRACK! WOO!
soundcloud.com/jelluvsuxoxox/gypsy-danger-bird-dont-fly-jels-superb-edit-feat-jungz-and-holly

finally some new track
soundcloud.com/xneon-perplex/drumnsteinexe

>vaporwave
>synthwave
>newretrowave
>deathstep
>drum'n'bass
btw it's never obvious

Done with a new track. Would be cool to get some feedback on it, since I haven't really gotten a decent perspective on it.

soundcloud.com/uldridge/menelaos-fleeting-enigma
>Glitch/beats/ethereal

soundcloud.com/ultramkultra/noise
>Industrial, Electroic
Thanks

shitty lil smoke mix i threw together

soundcloud.com/spookyjuice2/smoke-break
>head bobbin hip hop

soundcloud.com/carefulcrosser/infidelity

>Driving jam

NEW EP OUT

Would appreciate any and all feedback. Will return on here or soundcloud

soundcloud.com/animalambush/sets/empty-ep

soundcloud.com/btmkr3000/distress-reminds-me-of-you

>beats
>chill

Hi everyone

soundcloud.com/iluminatimusic/iluminati-beat-7
>hip hop beats
>instrumental old school
>boom bap

your new track has the same chord progression as taio cruz - dynamite ;p

THANK YOU! THE FOUR CHORDS OF POP MUSIC IS BAE!

LUV U

Cool intro. For me the organ is way too loud. Your drums need some better mixing, or it's too messed up with your bassline.
I love the spooky ethereal synth just before 1 minute. You really should do more with your drums imo. You have like 100000 different synths and make it so you're thematically all over the place, losing coherency, even though it's still pretty straightforward, you know what I'm trying to say? Initially I liked your concept, but it just keeps going.. nowhere, you're just displaying x synths in a certain timeframe. The synth returning at 3:35 is really nice. I suggest sticking with only a few synths and then fleshing out something very coherent, because now it's just kind of everything and nothing at the same time. You don't give the listener any thread to hold onto. Overall your mixing is okay, so it still needs some revision. Most of it is clean though, but I shoud play with some more volumes / equalizing.

soundcloud.com/processsions/unmarked-graves

>shoegaze
>dreampop
>lo-fi

soundcloud.com/moebiusstrip/blow-to-the-head
>Indie
>folk
>Summer Vibes

I find your vocals to be a little too on top, it's not making me focus too much on them. Unless you specifically want that, I'd suggest you lower them a little.
One of these days has good vocal volume going on.
Like that they're 3 totally different songs, like the lyrics and I like the used sounds, so nothing more to add I guess. Other than the vocal thing I feel like they're complete.

whoa, thanks for thorough review.
if you'd check my other tracks, you'd notice that mixing different samples is a staple of my work. I can agree on mixing though, it still needs some balancing even though I am listening on three alternative sources.

soundcloud.com/tom-martin-57233680/sets/november-16

lo-fi, ambient shit

Do you use a compressor? If so, I've learned staying away from them and to just balance my master around the volumes of the difference channels I put my samples/synths into. That way I just finetune and equalize everything untill it feels just the way I want to and I don't have the issue of ducking or a sound wall (more dynamic, opens up the possibiliy to get really dynamic in volumes if you want to)

If no, then I suggest you keep on finetuning the volumes and spectra untill you have samples and synths that don't interact / complement eachother too harshly.

soundcloud.com/gnoombeats

>Hiphop
>Samples
>Crazy shit
>Clean mixing
>Good time

Chuck a like or follow if you dig and I will check you out!

soundcloud.com/glutenfreebeats

new track up later tonight maybe

recs

yeah I guess I overcompressed it now that you mention it. all will be remastered anew when I'll have enough tracks to hit bandcamp.

soundcloud.com/daemoncanada/comes-the-thunder

>bass music
>moog
>whatnot
nice and laid back, good stuff. as for feedback the drums&perc are really nice and clean. samples also fit really well. only thing i am not a fan of is the sax. seems like it is a little dissonant at times and may need some more reverb or delay or something to fit more cleanly in the mix. really good stuff though.

really creative. i like it progresses and doesn't stay static at all. only feedback i might have is to bring in the drums a little quieter or have something that teases them before they come in. kind of feels like a quick shift for a song that builds pretty slowly.

Chill acoustic stuff. Can't really comment on that stuff, because it's just a voice/guitar some ambient sounds to me, which is pretty straightforward I guess :P
Volumes are good, voice is good, the progression is good. I like it, but it doesn't stand out for me either. Some nice feel good stuff for when you need some uplifting (if I interpreted it correctly hah)

I'm glad you like it but you say it doesnt stand out what could i do to push to the next level do you think that is kind of a old song of mine thought5 i might as well get it out there my other songs swan song and carousel are newer works and i feel are more complex if you were curious

soundcloud.com/elizaione
Hello, hello!

>indie / singer songwriter
>lofi folky things
>trying new stuff

soundcloud.com/stahalamora/hymn-for-the-weekend-cover

>cover
>pop
>harp/vocals

soundcloud.com/theidiotbox
>postpunk
>postindie
>postnoid

soundcloud.com/kjvalium

LOT OF GOOD SHIT TODAY. Keep it up

soundcloud.com/ddsplash/9chqt3ynhbx5

>saxophone
>808s
>hip hop
>boom bap
>whatever i feel that day

RECS:
not much to criticize here bro. Excellent mixing, the melody is very catchy. and the song has a lot of variation.

I like how the song builds up but i think it takes a little too long to do so.

another track where i cant say much but great job. i'll make sure to put this on at my next sesh

this track is eerily similar to mine haha. i think the bridge is a little long tho

pls tonite

Hey, thanks. Yeah I've tried to put the percussion a little lower already, but I don't have the best headphones so I don't really know perfectly when they pop out too much or not (like the punch in the bass is very hard to evaluate well). Also I didn't know how to tease the percussion or extend the song without it becoming too repetitious, none of those element also fit into the part where the strings dominate so idk how I'd solve that atm :)

DAEMON - Comes the Thunder
This seems like some dark EDM dude, shit. Kick does seem a little too high end for me. Your hihats (with the triplets) do seem a little too default sounding (as in you find them in a DAW library). The vocal whispers are fucking awesome. That's opens up the track so much (liquidifying dat shit).
Sounds like a track some DJ would use to open his set. What a slow pounder haha

soundcloud.com/returntozero-2/abuse
>metal
>electronic

soundcloud.com/vincent-mische/sets/vincent-mische-via-vincent

>Low Fi
>Janky
>Comfi

If you give feed back on SC I will check your stuff out, too.

soundcloud.com/vidnas

>/cyb/
>dreampunk
>machinedream.vr
>android food
>ghosthack.wav

music video here -
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0OpHXjMmA

Down to collab with talented artists.

I check out everyone that interacts with my post here on my SC page.

Rec -
Will rec more later

soundcloud.com/tom-martin-57233680/soda?in=tom-martin-57233680/sets/november-16 - posted earlier but this track is my best work, working on more stuff like it atm

If you plan on putting this grouped with other tracks, I don't necessarily think you need to change things that much. Sometimes you can have slower paced / more quieted down / layed back stuff so you let your true masterpieces stand out more. It's comforting, I think that's what you try to realise here, so that could be enough.
Your other tracks are more complex, in the sense that they have a much richer soundscape, which I always appreciate.
Maybe you could have some small intermezzo's in Blow To The Head which have some more going on.
Carousel and Swan Song are more outstanding so you know how to do it ;)
One more thing: "Now it's gotta die" is a really jarring lyric for some reason. The word die is too short for it to work in the context your using it in.

all pretty good

soundcloud.com/eeeev
>instrumental
>trap
>collage
>midi shit

*NEW GENERATIVE LP PREVIEW NOW AVAILABLE

*PLEASE SUPPORT MY INITIATIVE IF YOU LIKE THE SYNTH SCHEMA FOR YOURSELF kickstarter.com/projects/1271152660/lobster-clawz-xy-modular-crt-electronic-synthesize#

soundcloud.com/bagels105oranges-elpu
best songs

i am the electronic lobster prophet unleashed, or elpu, a crunchwave electronic lobster with an intense and experimental style.
>crunchwave, you ask, what's that?
you'll find out, give it a listen, a few songs. you'll be hooked!
check out the free albums on bandcamp and the newer tracks on the soundcloud
there's also an blog, website, youtube channel, religious cult! you'll find it from the links on the soundcloud
>returning all feedback soundcloud.com/ultramkultra/noise
i can't get around to listening to everyone's stuff, i delve into certain channels after finding them
by sight. post good graphics!

BUMP XOXO

soundcloud.com/selflessuk/plotlines

will take a listen to some other stuff and give feedback/follow/comment

to me this one is kinda burial/bibio vibes

soundcloud.com/agaton-315367474/golden-delicious

>sample-based, audacity produced songs
>just having a gay old time making them as a hobby

Rexxx
m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/t-shirt-gang-mixed-by-nathan

bumping
got you all guys opened in new tabs, gonna start listening