Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson?

Why are you not voting for Gary Johnson?
>He's a libertarian
>He's fiscally conservative
>Successful business man
>Left leaning on social issues (such as, gay marriage)
>Smokes weed and wants to legalise it and end the war on drugs
>Is pro gun
>Better than Shillary, the Jew and that other orange prick who wants to build a wall.
>Appeals to objective rationally thinking individuals
>Wants to end NSA spying
>Anyone who claims to be a libertarian should support Gary Johnson
He's literally the best candidate and few people even know who he is because the mainstream media doesn't give a fuck about third party candidates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-F0O6Pyt8
lp.org/platform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilded_Age
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

Anyone not a libertarian is an establishment-kissing stupid ass who doent have the balls to run their own life.

That's why we can't support Trump or Hillary

Because he pretends to have all these good libertarian views but in the end, the libertarian party is just a double of the Dems and all they talk about is how we have to be more accepting of the gays, the trans, the Muslims, the poor, the Mexicans and so on.

His party is a joke, they'll never be able to tackle something like NSA spying, and he'd be an exact copy of Obama.

Trump is obnoxious but if you've seen stuff like the chase scenes in San Jose and how the media handled it, you're crazy if you keep voting for the mainstream pc positions.

Idiot who has never read the party platform.

Seriously, what's it like to go through life so stupidly?

>hurr durr I'm a libertarian so I'm all about objective, rational arguments and smarter than all of you
>please ignore the fact that I have no arguments and resort to name-calling

There you have the answer why no one supports you.

>Libertarian
>Objective rationally thinking individuals
Top kek OP

Guide to the Libertarian religion

God= free market
Devil = gov't
Priesthood = Spergs & 3rd world immigrants
Sacraments = Weed, 3rd world immigration, butt-fucking

Articles of faith
> gov't is the enemy and any action it takes it harmful and evil. Social Security, immigration control, and public education are abomination.
> immigration is always awesome in any number by any peoples because w/o gov't interference everyone will assimilate and become a super-productive member of society and vote for us Libertarians (they'd never commit crime or vote themselves jobs, money, and college seats)
> consumer safety regulations are abomination as in a free market a company will fail once a few hundred people are killed by its product
> workplace safety regulations are abomination as employees can tell their employers what safety precautions they want
> the only concern for anything is free markets. once that is in place, everything will take care of itself.
> that no society has ever been close to what we seek is proof of our superiority and the inevitability of a Libertarian society

Libertardians are the worst. Shit-tier political philosophy 101 for edgy white faggots who've read Atlas Shrugged one too many times.

You're largely right.

One appeal of Libertarian (and Randianism) is that it allows them to pose as superior w/o having done anything to do demonstrate it.

It's a lot like the militant atheism that way.

> Atheism: a religion people join to seem smarter

Dude I think he's right. Even though he insulted you, he called you out and instead of proving him wrong, you proved him right.

Because I'm not a cuck to corporate interests or an autistic ponyfag.

he's a lot better than trump that's for sure.

Because I'm not naive.

Second that. And I'm a huge Rockwell, Hayek, and Rothbury fan, read most of their books. Unfortunately most "Libertarians" are insufferable asshats that generally argue like the typical idiot liberal and are as hypocritical as any party member.

>Smokes weed

the ravings of an idiot.

Voted for him last election.
Probably will again

Hahaha, are you samefagging? He's right about what - he hasn't made a single point outside of namecalling.

>I don't think the libertarian party has enough support to tackle something like the NSA when even Obama couldn't close Guantanamo
>omg omg you're just an idiot who hasn't read the platform what's it like being stupid

Yeah buddy I sure feel called out and proven wrong.

I watched the libertarian debate, I watched the comments afterwards. And the US libertarian party isn't libertarian รก la Hayek, it's just another liberal party spouting stuff like "there are too many white men here" and "diversity is our strength, we must love our Muslims".

If you want more people to support your party, maybe engage with their arguments and opinions instead of acting like brainwashed angry children.

>Libertarian debates think they're serious
youtube.com/watch?v=AR-F0O6Pyt8

I am because I have a brain and because the Republicans are about as Libertarian as Stalin.

>insulting all atheists
You're like conservatards that call every middle eastern a terrorist. Atheist are like religious people. They don't believe in all the other religions plus yours. Plus there's the ones that join because they want to be kewl

You've got to be kidding me right? Go back to when there was no regulation on companies for safety standards and employee treatment. Without government regulation large industry became glorified slave owners.

Get out of your teenage fantasyland and think about what the past used to be like before government regulation and intervention. Ever heard of teddy Roosevelt? He had to step in and break up the largest trust the world has ever seen and they got away with it for so long because there was no regulation to prevent it. Those companies ran roughshod over the environment logging huge swaths of timber to the point where Roosevelt had to set up the national park system just to keep them from cutting it all down.

Libertarianism believes that the free market best regulates itself. This would be true if people were perfect and moral beings but we aren't. We are selfish and opportunistic.

Study some history and not just dream about what Ron Paul's dick tastes like.

>He's a libertarian
waste of a vote
>He's fiscally conservative
he's also macro-economically challenged and favors/bootlicks the rich even more then most republicans
>Successful business man
successful buisness man does not imply understanding of macro economics and has very little to do with the legislative branch, plenty of good economists are poor and plenty of people who are economically challenged can get a business license and sell steaks on qvc, become rich and still not have the first fucking clue about how macro economics work
>Left leaning on social issues (such as, gay marriage)
mostly distraction issues most actual social issues that matter the GOP/DEM can come to agreement on
>Smokes weed and wants to legalise it and end the war on drugs
he has some good ideas, but he is still economically insane
>Is pro gun
cool
>Better than Shillary, the Jew and that other orange prick who wants to build a wall.
not really, he wants to abolish the IRS and add a giant excise tax on everything, if you've taken economics you know why he is literally fucking insane, unless you are obscenely rich from mass production, this is a terrible fucking idea
how so?
>Wants to end NSA spying
cool, plenty of the other generic shills claim they want to do this as well
>Anyone who claims to be a libertarian should support Gary Johnson
why should anyone even be a libertarian, what ever happened to the classic liberals, who were not retarded neo-femenist cultural marxist scum

just common sensical moderates, what the fuck ever happened to that?

Because he is "AUTISM" the candidate.

Nope, "Libertarians" feel superior in the same way as utopian communists. Both think thier way is the best way for all humanity and since their the best they sure do try to act like it. Reality is that people aren't a fucking tabula rasa and you aren't going to make any higher a percentage of humans happy with your ideas than with any others, so doomed to failure absent a force based enforcement mechanism. You're all ivory tower idiots. But you do have some good philosophical points.

Exactly the same here. I'd vote for a true libertarian party that isn't radical and accepts minarchists and has actually read the men you mention, but US libertarian party are just Rand clowns and more social justice liberals in disguise.

>claims to be not naive
>Votes Trump anyway.

>>Idiot who has never read the party platform
Seriously? Instead of proving him wrong, you just stoop to his level and name call back at him without adding any retort to his statement. It seems like you have no reading comprehension too.

>you should see the Republican debates. Comedy gold!

Because libertarians are, as a rule, insufferable, immoral, and juvenile, coveting and worshiping the wealth they will never possess or wallowing in the wealth they were born into, all the while masturbating with pseudo-philosophical nonsense that aggrandizes them and their pitiful lives as something grand and worthy of respect.

So like Republicans then?

>thinks I'm voting for trump

wipe that corporate cum out of your eyes, bootlicker

I don't get why the Snowden NSA thing was a surprise to anyone. What do you think the NSA does? Snowden did it for himself so he could look like a "freedom fighter". He should be in jail

Anyway, libertarianism is retarded. Privatization of everything would be a disaster. No regulation would mean snake oil as medicine or contaminated beef all the time. Capitalism is good when regulated. If its not, companies would fuck us wven harder.

I thought that was Trump?

This.

Green scum then

Kindly capitalize "Libertarian," you stupid Randroid fucknozzle. The word "libertarian" was coined to describe Pierre-Joseph Proudhon. As a mutualist-anarchist, I can guarantee you that Proudhon would have cheerfully beaten Ayn Rand to death with a clawhammer while singing the Marseillaise. I know you ignorant sacks of shit are thoroughly dishonest and it's expected that you would steal someone else's terms, lacking the creative capacity to make your own, but have the decency not to force others to have to live down *your* idiot theology of greed.

lp.org/platform

Kindly go through this and tell us what you disagree with and why.

I'm too high for this shit

>>Appeals to objective rationally thinking individuals

this is his fail. you have to scream and act dumb. poeple are dumb, they want dumb leaders

Even if its just a few people that abuse a completely free market for their own gain its those that ruin it for everyone.
Being ruthless is an advantage in the free market.
There needs to be a counter force to stop the most ruthless people from controlling everything.
The solution is a control instance that prevents powerful corporations and individuals from destroying the system for their own gains.

It's ironic because if libertarian policies were fully enacted it would create a dystopia with very little actual liberty.

it's a bit short on specifics abuot how to do it. how would they change things?

not as short on scpefics as trump, true, but still pretty ambiguous.

His point was you don't know the party's platform. You proved him right as the other (possibly samefagging) user said.

>The solution is a control instance that prevents powerful corporations and individuals from destroying the system for their own gains.

Because you dont have the balls to shop somewhere else?

Clinton's using a third party candidate as a spoiler again.

Define political correctness; Trump says stupid shit, as to appease to low info voters (like yourself). Suggesting a ban on Muslim immigration to America, sending illegal aliens back and building a wall and making Mexico pay for it, are policies that will never come into fruition as they won't get any kind of backing from congress, nor do I believe he'll pursue them, as they are extremely costly issues to pursue. He's also flip flopped on issues like abortion and is clueless on foreign policy. The only reason he has a following is because of sheeple, who support him based on the fact he is the Republican candidate and has some notoriety. Vote based on policies, not based on how the individual presents themselves. I'm unsure of whether you're a 13 year old trying to be edgy or have a sub-80 iQ, either way, you're stupid cunt

Libertarian: The party of choice for ugly men who want to fuck children, smoke weed, and not pay taxes. I'm sure things would work out great if they were in power.

Johnson's pulling about twice as many votes from clinton as trump.

No, actually, you're thinking of liberals, m8

A true free market with no regulations (as in no anti-monopoly laws) will mathematically lead to monopolies. People who think some other company will spring up and compete if a company owns the vast majority of the market ignores reality. The company with majority control can afford to undercut their opponent for years even if it means a loss for their profits for those years. Because once the competition is dead, they can hike shit back up so high they make back their profits. And you might go "BUT THEN THE PEOPLE WILL JUST BOYCOTT THEM!" ya.. tell that to the people who need the pharma company pills or medicines to survive. They can't boycott or they die. Same goes with if companies controlled water or food completely.

These markets aren't "free markets" they're "captive markets." Libertarian ideology was taken over by corporate agents long ago so they could use it to push deregulation and therefore make more profit no matter what damage they do to other people or other businesses or the economy as a whole. They don't care about that. They only care about profits. Cause, fun facts, corporate executives are FOUR TIMES more likely to be sociopaths compared to the average human. And yet people think these people should be listened to or running our nation? What a joke.

Fuck Gary Johnson

Are you kidding me???!

Also 'people were poor hundreds of years ago' isn't an argument.
COMPARED TO WHAT YOU FAG

Fuck you

You know he balanced the budget of New Mexico while its governor, right?

Pls provide evidence of a time this has happened

>companies can afford to lose huge amounts of money producing below cost for years in the hope that eventually no one in the world will enter a captive market to make money again

Hard to believe tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilded_Age

lrn history

Oh wait you did mention government created monopolies
Tbh you're having a bad time tonight

Correct.

Look at how OPEC has been undercutting the US shale industry to the point of its collapse.

OPEC is hurting their profits in the short term (a few years) to kill off competition.

I am a liberal and I dont see the government as the enemy, do not want illegal immigrants and I do not smoke weed or use any type of drugs besides autism. Public education needs improvements to actually give people a better formation. I do not agree with many libertarians generalizations. And i am pro gun and pro freedom of speech (never censor anyone with a different opinion). But I agree with you. Many libtards have no idea what they are fighting for.

Remind me the differences in meaning between that hand sign when it is the back of the hand facing and palm facing?

Pretty sure they mean different things and possibly different things in different english speaking regions.

Help please.

You need to really look into history and look at whether there were really monopolies restricting output and raising prices or whether output was growing rapidly and prices were falling

I don't think they're doing it to kill competition. And that's still not evidence of success

>objective, rational thinking
>"individuals"
This particular individual believes that the other individuals that are homos are rational and that homo individuals should be married as in a religious ceremony for something that is completely contrary to the individual religion.
Rational thinking of individuals really means following the screaming, distorted whims of some mentally ill individuals, who treat any individuals who are against their agenda, as terroristic individuals, and force the idea of unproductive and selfish sexualisation for the sake of mastubatory pleasure for the individual.

Smoking weed is rational and individual, it make u smaatah.

Successful businessman, but nowhere near as successful a business man as trump. Therefore inferior by your own standards.

Dude
That's how monopolies work, they kill competition on purpose.
You're terribly misinformed which explains why you're a libertarian.

>Gary Johnson
>progun
>running mate is rabidly anti gun
>throws museum piece flintlock gift in the garbage
The meme has to end Sup Forumsro

I approve user. Carry on

>Sending illegal aliens back

So you mean enforcing US law?

Because he's a libertarian you fuckwit.

Hear fucking hear.

>voting

Mostly agree but I think many people support Trump because he pays lip service to nationalistic and bigoted causes. No one else in politics had the foresight to know that so many americans are such disaffected, racist assholes. Trunp is capturing that vote, basically because he's a really good con man, he knows how to read stupid people and tell them what they want to hear. Then he profits from that. In this case, his brand has grown incredibly in value because of this. Even if he doesnt win the presidency, he will be able to leverage all the support he's gained into future profits.

Nothing that you said here makes any sense. I'm not a supporter of Johnson, but if made $1.00 worth of profit as a business man, he's already more successful than Trump. The ONLY time any of Trumps businesses have made him any money is when he's sold their assets after he drover them into the ground.

Yout took the words right out of my mouth.

Are you fucking retarded? Allowing gay marriage allows the state to be able to classify two homosexual men as married for tax purposes and allows them to be considered married under the state - I'm sorry if two men fucking in private annoys you, when doesn't affect your life in any meaningful way whatsoever. Religious institutions can still refuse to marry homosexuals, you fucking dunce.

Oh my a man uses a recreational drug? A drug if legalized in every state would cause a massive blow to drug cartels and gangs, leading to less small offenders wasting space in our prison system, and ultimately free up police resources for more useful activities.

By the way just cause Trump inherited a business, lost more money than he could have made by sitting around, and is now running for president to stall his inevitable debt problems before his one-way ticket to the grave - doesn't make him successful, it makes him an idiot born into a successful family that he's run into the ground.

agreed on all points

Because I'm not American

But I probably would be based on that. Would have too look into it. I only disagree with pro-guns and gun control would be difficult in America without alot of support in other areas anyway. Mental health and education need to get better, otherwise it's just gonna be knife fights erryday. You basically need bernie sanders or someone to throw money into the stuff the USA is severely lacking in and then ban guns.

Intersections without lights work perfectly fine if people obey the basic road rules.

He's kind of a douche.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/