I need some help. A friend is being blackmailed and extorted (details in the comments)...

I need some help. A friend is being blackmailed and extorted (details in the comments), but the person doesn't text him, they just call, so how can we get evidence? I've been looking into apps that record phone conversations, but he has an iPhone, and I don't know shit about Apple products. All of the apps want us to buy shit. Fucking Apple and their closed source shit. Any ideas? It's a jailbroken iPhone though. Tits for thoughts.

put the conversation when s/he calls on megaphone (should be on call settings after you pick up
then record with other phone

Basically my friend gave some kid some acid and the kid got naked and threw his clothes in the road. He got the cops called on him for that. His mom called my friend and told him that she will call the military (he serves) and his parents if he didn't pay for the fines, so he sent her the money. Now she's saying she will call the people if he doesn't send more money. Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this bitch?

Hmm that would work, but he may not be around another phone when she calls. You wouldn't happen to know of an app that records phone conversations on iPhones would you? We looked, but you have to pay for the ones we found.

no clue on Apps
u can just buy a cheap phone for this purpose

That's true. I appreciate the help.

no problem but i was promised tits

if this is bait then : Eat my dick
If this is not bait : Why the fuck did you even send her money . They cant prove jackshit . When they call act a fool and thats it .

>Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this bitch?
Yea, pay an attorney to send her a cease and desist. Tell him exactly how she has blackmailed you and is attempting to extort you for money.

When her reality comes crashing down around her and she's shitting her pants over the idea of being sued into lifelong debt, she'll back the fuck off.

Might cost you $100-200 to get the letter send, but worth it in the end. She has incriminated herself with the extortion so, there's no way she's going to go to the law about this now.

Why not use the money and hire a school shooter for a pratice lession on that bitch?

Is there any real evidence incriminating him ?

your friend is fucked up

Sorry bro. Good enough?

It's not bait. There may be texts on the kids phone that would serve as evidence. She's some old black lady, so I don't think she even knows how to text, so we don't have shit on our end.

hire a school shooter? u wot

>but the person doesn't text him, they just call, so how can we get evidence?
You know who's making the calls? Then you have the evidence. In a legal proceeding an attorney would subpoena the plantiff's (her) phone records and show that she made calls to you at those times, even if they were from a *67.

Do you think I could just fake it? I've been thinking about doing that. She has incriminated herself in a way, but we don't have any evidence that she did shit because it's all been phone calls.

Yeah there may be texts about doing acid that day.

that's the spirit

you could always let someone pay the consequences for his actions
just recording the calls will get you in serious shit if this reaches the cops

if it's jailbroken, you don't need to buy the apps? so..

But if we do this the legal way could she get him kicked out of the military for giving her son acid? She may be able to prove that. He was with the kid when he got arrested so his name may be on the report.

>Do you think I could just fake it?
Sure, if she's too stupid to text she probably wouldn't have the brains to use the internet... but the real power from a cease and desist comes from demanding a reply agreeing to comply to your requests (in this case to cease threats and contact) by a time period of usually a 24-48 hours. If they don't respond, the letter says you will be forced to take legal action, etc.

So if you fake the letter, how is she going to contact your fake attorney or law office to agree to cease her actions?

When someone receives a cease and desist the first thing they do is start weighing their options, so you really want it to be real. If she has already extorted money from you once and is trying to do it again, you may as well give it to someone who would be on your side this time (an attorney). Consultations are free

I don't know shit about iPhones. How would we get them for free?

Keep in mind that you never really need "proof" in court, that's some bullshit that you hear from television. All a good attorney needs to do is show the links and transitions between events and how someone was involved.

Since you know for a fact who is contacting you and who has threatened you, a cease and desist would be an extremely effective tool.

>But if we do this the legal way could she get him kicked out of the military for giving her son acid?

Well, the cease and desist that is sent would be in regards to the blackmail/extortion. If she wanted to pursue a case regarding narcotics it would be a completely different lawsuit.

But that doesn't really matter, in the end she's some dumb bitch who blackmails people for money, she doesn't have the cash to pay a retainer fee for an attorney. With the "legal way' a cease and desist would be the last you ever heard of her because she would back off completely over being guilty of blackmail/extortion.

Her crimes are far worse than yours, and far easier to prove.

>She may be able to prove that.
Unless your person of interest has admitted to it at some point, how would she ever prove it?

Legal fag here, first mistake was paying anything. Dumbass your friend is a dumb ass. Because by doing that he admitted guilt. Do not fake a letter from a lawyer. Pay a lawyer to get advice and maybe a letter. What she is doing is illegal. Do things the right way or you will make it worse.

>But if we do this the legal way could she get him kicked out of the military for giving her son acid? She may be able to prove that.

Like so many have already said, she can no longer go to the law about this. She has committed multiple felonies by your account.

That's what I say, but my friend is terrified that she'll call the military and get him kicked out. That's why he paid in the first place.

That makes a lot of sense. I'm going to screenshot that and send it to him. Thanks man!

Ok. I've been saying we need proof for a while, but I didn't know all of that.

lol gotta love US justice

Does she have any text message evidence that he sold it to him?

>Because by doing that he admitted guilt.
nope, she can't mention it or she admits to felony blackmail. Also any attorney would tear this to pieces, it would be easy to show the friend had only his best interest in mind and just wanted her to go away. Since it was blackmail any/all of his actions were made under duress.

Buy the app you cheap fucks! What does it cost 2.99?

True that but im saying if he had never paid her she would of had no way to know her son was correct. Also your right but she could always just say fuck it own up to her part. Just to fuck him over its rare but happens

UCMJ is different than civilian law. UCMJ will demand military friends phone and subject him to a lie detector. Fortunately if you delete all messages from both ends they dont have hard evidence. They can still do phone history but you could always say he left his phone lying around a lot whos to say she didnt swipe it and text it back and forth herself to prep for the extort. Then she told you what she did and that if you went to the cops shed destroy you. If i were you id get your friends wear some ski masks and say nothing about it on phones or texts beat the fucking shit out of the son or mom and then walk around like you never knew a damn thing. Be at some alibi house and deny deny deny everything just dont stop denying

Whos to say he ever paid her. He could say she demanded money and he refused.

If there's texts on the kids phone about my friend giving him acid, but my friend doesn't have any proof of the blackmail will that still work?

Texts from that day about him giving the kid acid.

>first mistake was paying anything.
That's what I told him, but he paid anyway.

That makes sense, but she may have incriminating texts. Does that not matter?

Possibly. My friend is an idiot and deleted all of his texts, so he doesn't know what he sent.

You or your friend is dumb as fuck and literally cannot handle the most juvenile of problems, dude does not need to be in the military. Can't even fucking kill friends mom extorting him for money, how's he supposed to kill bad guys. /thread

They could still get the messages from the phone company even if they delete them from the phones.

Lol he's going to the Air Force

??? are all of you guys fucking retarded? Swap the sim into an android, done.

Thanks everyone for the replies! I really appreciate your help! I think I have enough now. Thank you guys so fucking much!!!!!

>it's a jailbroken iPhone
>but you have to pay for the ones we found
pick one op

I honestly don't know shit about jailbroken iPhones. How do you get them for free?