Why every race envy european features like light eyes and light hair?

Why every race envy european features like light eyes and light hair?

Caucasian traits are just... More beautiful and diverse. That's all.

what the fuck is ezio auditore doing there

A cast with nothing but dark colored hair and eyes is boring, also these people are clearly Asiatic and therefore not European

Japs don't want to have every character minus the token foreigner be black haired black eyed.

All races outside Europe and Middle east are boring as fuck.

Everyone with dark eyes and dark hair.

Central asians are way more interesting than Middle Easterners, 90% of them are just brown and rest just look white

literally thought this was a BLACKED montage when I saw it in the catalog

This is Russian DNA. You must import caucasian genes to have these features.

Man, I fucking love black and asian women, I don't really understand how people are obsessed with european looking women.

? Central asians are caucasians

You will post "black" and "asian" with fine noses and oval heads, right?

If Central Asians are Caucasians so mulattoes like Moroccans are white lel

Hope you're not joking.The mongols literally imported thousands of blonde people into central asia

I didn't intend to post anything.

It's because everyone who said that always post "white friendly" asians and blacks

I just like exotic people dawg.

Eurasians/Slavs are the most beautiful race. They are the closest thing to anime.

Ghenghis Khan himself had blue eyes

Not white, but Caucasian indeed

Eurasians and Slavs look nothing alike

>racemixing with asians

Not even once

It's like expectancy

and reality

lel

thanks to western media

this thread doesnt belong here

reported

>thanks to western media

So everyone is becoming gay thanks to western media too?

Yes, big time.

Sup Forums is full of disgusting pedophiles. This is because western media too?

Pedophiles != Gays

>posting asians with middle easterns
If you want to make fun of racemix atleast pick Elliot Rodger

NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH FOR ME

According to /r9k/ Elliot was a 10/10.

It's simply a little more interesting than the run of the mill brown eyes, brown hair that 90% of the world has

I found this hilarious, really.
UK, Ireland and France are divserse as fuck. More than any race of the planet. They don't need non-white people to be diverse.

what's the value in diversity anyway?
as far as i know unity is strenght

>posting asians with middle easterns
its an example how asian destroy beautiful race gene

I have straight edge black hair desu.

>UK, Ireland and France are divserse as fuck. More than any race of the planet. They don't need non-white people to be diverse.
>implying that's the reason they invited all those sand nigs into France
Diversity is everything not including superficial characteristics like hair and stuff. Every race looks different to each other but saying arr rook the same for 90% of people is dumb.

Africans have much more facial diversity than literally every other race for one.

Maybe they do but if you take for example Sicilian and Finn they will look way more different than 2 africans.

>if you take for example Sicilian and Finn they will look way more different than 2 africans.
For Sicilians that's more because of Romans conquering virtually near everyone and integrating them into their Empire.

Also I have nothing to base this off but I'd say that nearly all Europeans looked the same once (Slavs, E. Euro's, Southern) but with a combination of race mixing/natural habitat influence it somewhat diverged.

Balkans, S. Europeans, Turks and White Arabs are all the same imo. They even look somewhat similar. More often than not black as night hair and pale skin.

japs dicksucking whites, nothing new or interesting to see here

>Turks
>Arabs
>pale skin

>balkans
>jet black hair

Some balkans/southern euros get really swarthy and some sandniggers get really pale but average people from those areas look pretty different

the assassin's creed protagonist is a syrian.....

Only first one, second game is set in Italy during Rennasaince (rip spelling)

They shouldve stuck to middle east imo, its way more fitting for assassin theme

>Turks
Are stuck between a 50/50 chance of being pale with black hair or brown.

>Arabs
I did say White Arabs m8.

>balkans
>jet black hair
Most of the Bosnians I've met have hair as black as me. I have met a few blondies tho.

>Some balkans/southern euros get really swarthy and some sandniggers get really pale
Define what you mean by swarthy? The Italian guy who works in my uni building looks like Indian except more Caucasian features. His wife looks Italian however.

White arabs look pretty similar to most S. Europeans because being Arab is more of a linguistic thing than racial.

agree. i really liked the old middle eastern buildings and aesthetics in the first game

i dunno man they look nice i guess