/thread

/thread

/thread

Without guns we'd have overpopulation. Guns actually save more lives than they take. Vote trump 2016.

we just need to make it very hard to keep them. if you get any sort of violent charge, if you joing anti-US groups or attend any sort of violent groups, you lose the right. period.

dumbest thing i ever heard until i saw the last sentence. it's on par for a trump supporter.

Molon labe, cunt.

/threading yourself, great move

Request denied.

There's a mechanism for amending the Constitution.

Please proceed.

>doesn't trust the government
>wants the government to be the only people with access to guns

Good luck enforcing that when people can just steal them from other people.

or just get rid of all non whites

/thread

So that only the government and the police would have guns? I'm sure they would never abuse their power or authority.

I think I'll keep my guns.

Post this on /k/ faggot.

guaranteed hundreds of replies by triggered trailer trash.

Yeah i agree OP but sadly it's far too difficult to take away all the amerifats' guns because they think it's their right and therefore not up for debate
>amerifats are retarded

Right? The ban works so well in Chicago, Detroit, Mexico, oh wait....

ITT: A bunch of jelly eurocucks.

this is dumb. it's like the idiot younger brother of the slippery slope.

why do anything since some small number will be able to circumvent the laws? why have any laws at all then?

why have laws against theft? people will just steal anyway.

we need a law stopping people from killing. why? people will still kill.

fucking dumb

10/10

4/10

Remember that time England banned guns? And one of their politicians was just killed by a guy with a gun? HOW DID THAT CRIMINAL GET PAST THE GUN LAWS?! DID HE NOT KNOW GUNS WERE ILLEGAL?! /s

690064486/10

rfemember that time banned stealing? why do people still steal!?!

you're a fucking idiot.

He bought the how to make a gun leaflet from america

/thread

Time to take out gunless fags
Making it easier kek

If you don't like guns don't own any.

If you want guns, buy them.

Don't force your fear on other people in order to make yourself feel safe cause guess what people who want to commit crimes will find a way.

You think gang members go down to the local store and buy a gat there? No. And if you think banning guns will stop crime then you're in for a hell of eye opening experience.

Crawl back into your safe space. And log into tumblr OP.

Banning guns doesn't lower the crime rate. Period. Why ban guns if all it will do is waste fuck tons of taxpayer dollars and police resources, as well as put more of the general population at risk?

this is the best bait ever, I bet OP's sat there laughing his cock off at everyone who's replied

Which includes you, fucktard.

Sage

have you tried putting the safety off

Guns Rule!

guns don't kill people,
people kill people faster mores esily and more efficiently with guns.

Faster than your English is killing me.

OP's thread was headed in the right direction...
...and then pic related

Yes, because that worked so well in Great Britan yesterday.

Trips don't lie

We need some troubleshooting for this good sir, he's gun is not working...

Gun control works!

Gun control has made Britain safer!

lol thats so fake

It doesn't lower the crime rate but it stops mass shootings.
Australia banned assault rifles after a mass shooting and they haven't had one since.

466?
Is the US only counting mass shootings with 10+ victims as violent crimes now?

fucking faggot.
facebook com ezraklein/videos/10154000566913410/

this is by far the most down syndrome argument.
Why not just have NO laws at all :,D

yes it did. Because in America 30 people a day are shot. In per capita terms that is 30 in 250 million - UK 70 million, so about 7 or eight people a day. Instead of one per week or less for the UK. For decades. yes, we have 0.23 deaths per hundred thousand people by guns per year - you have 10.5 40 times the number of deaths. So yeah, gun control worked pretty well for us this week.

Yes ban guns and replace mass murder with individual murder...

At what point do we control the insane and the criminally inclined?

yes, exactly replace with a form of murder that is much easier to stop. instead of 50 maybe only 6 would be dead.

thanks for making the argument

and if that was used (or if the constitution was interpreted in a reasonable way, such as it was up to the 1930's - where there was a restricted class of weapons people could use, and not everyone could own a gun, and waiting times for guns were in place - all contitutionally possible) Would you honour that? Or are you actually a closet seditionist, someone who does not care about laws, merely exploits them, a gun fag, who gets a thrill from owning a murder machine?

except the uk is full of cucks, that let there government take away their rights, how's it feel getting id'd when you buy silverware, because there are knives incuded.

Gloria knows best... if it saves just one child Ban It!

THIS

killing a fetus != killing someone, so yeah. she's right. was this supposed to be ironic? you dumb faggot

Oh... so don't fix the mental health system or put criminals in jail for longer periods of time, just reduce their lethality so the can still kill, just not kill as many..

Are you drunk?

ah, so you think that a> your pop gun will fight off a full battalion of Marines. B> you will happily shoot down hundreds of your fellow human beings to preserve your freedom c> you are not just clingling to that stupid excuse because after all you just like guns. It is ok to like guns. Guns are fun. They make you feel powerful and potent. We get that. Bt the price of your fun is too high to pay - it has become a corrosive force on civil society. it is time to grow up and put the toys away, and be a real man.

but you cause far more individual murders, because you took the means for people to defend themselves. You also didn't address suicide bomber IEDs that still very easily cause mass murder

Stay jelly euro fags

do both you dumb faggot

This.
No matter how many well-founded statistics you show to these retards, all you'll get is some retard yelling 'guns are banned in France and they attacked Charlie Hebdo with AKs so I guess gun control does nothing'.
The fucking difference is that while something like Charlie Hebdo is a one-in-30-years event in Europe, some random mass shooting takes place in the US every other weekend.

Instead of 1 mass murder of 50 people, you got 50 individual murders. Congrats, you've done nothing.

jelly of what - I live in france, and hunt regularly - I can shoot at rifle ranges and clubs, I can own a gun at home. Ok, I cannot get a thirty five squillion cartridge mag and dum dum bullets and a semi automatic massacre machine - but I don't want to murder people, so that is ok. Grow up faggot.

Not all guns, only automatic ones.

All penises can be used for rape and should be banned.

All vaginas can be used to spread std's and should be banned.

Soda makes people fat and should be banned.

politics make people stupid and narrow minded.. and should be banned.

Breathing polluted air can cause cancer and should be banned.

Ciggarettes cause lung cancer and should be banned.

Chewing tobacco is just fucking gross as well as cancer causing and should be banned.

Everyone should live in magic bubbles that filter out ANYTHING harmful and makes everything politically correct as to the ideal politics of the fragile creature inside...

>Magic bubbles full of faggots that can't accept reality because they grew up being told they were special and got trophies for participating.

you don't need an assault rifle to defend yourself. one shotgun will be good enough. if you're facing 50 people you need to gun down who are also armed, you're fucked. give it up.

Hundreds of Europeans being "Real Men."

Fuck you Cocksucker!

this is so dumb it doesn't even warrant a measured response. you're an idiot

quit talking out your ass

charlie hebdo type shootings dont happen that often in the US

and guns are not banned in France. they just have reasonable controls on them... (which the US could have, and still maintain the 2nd, but NRA and Republicunts make too much money and get too many votes bu peddling fear adn sedition)

all of those things have other uses besides killing of a large number of people. i'm sorry you didn't realize this until now.

Exactly.

all retarded babies should be drowned in a bathtub too but... here these days we raise them so they can shit post on Sup Forums.

Weird take, but I like it.

> reasonable way

Rights in the Constitution
- Guns

Not in the Constitution, but forced on us anyway
- Gay marriage
- Abortion
- illegal immigration
- ...this could go on for a while

Lib fags don't know shit about the constitution, nor give a rat's ass about law (*cough* Hillary and Obama especially).

nigga you can't start a thread by already ending it

he's right thuogh. hebdo was a year ago. this UK shooting was last week.

in the fucking US it happened one day after the other, on the same damned weekend.

fucking a. we have a problem with this shit in the US and no one can deny it. let's start with some common sense gun control and go from there. if that doesn't work, then we need to figure something else out. it certainly won't hurt though.

and i've owned guns in my life time. my father left me a really cool set of dueling pistols too. they're in storage right now because i'm in a big city.

All gays should be banned.

No gays - No gay shootings.

So much this.

Firearms have equalized the sexes.

Do you really want to discuss how much more likely a mass shooting in the US is exactly?
I mean, what's you point? They don't happen every single weekend? I'll concede that.
You basically said 'Yeah well ok, they happen pretty often, but not THAT often.'

This old argument again. In the event of the "fight against tyranny" everyone talks about, the federal government would have had to do some pretty unconstitutional in the first place. In that event, the military and the police would side with the citizens as they have all taken oaths to defend the constitution. Not the federal govt. and that doesn't even take into acct the literal millions of well trained and heavily armed civilians. Please take your "muh drones" argument elsewhere

BRB - Gotta do some illegal drugs.

Guns can be used for hunting, self defense, or overthrowing tyrannical governments, thus having more than one use. they can also be used responsibly for target practicing and shows of skill. A paintbrush can be used to stab people in the neck, or produce art. Your argument is invalid and embarrassing.

ah, false. You took the easy means for people to kill themselves (USA highest successful suicide rate in developed world because easy access to guns) kill their spouses (USa highest level of domestic murder because easy access to guns) kill thier children (USA highest... ) and kill their neighbours, peole who cut them up on the road, strangers who they mistake for burglars, real burglar, families in houses that are being burgled, kids who shoot each other or their dumbass parents, - basically - every category of death by violence is higher in the USA wheree there are unregulated guns. The self defence argument is like the @don't wear a seatbelt because you might get thrown from the car and live instead of being trapped in it and crushed@ argument. Yes a few people will live because they don't wer seatbelts, bt millions more will die then if they had belts on. A few people would live if they had a gun for self defence, but millions more will die because there is easy access to guns for people who want to kill them.

She needs an AK

Hey, guys, how about this: Guns should be mandatory!

it is ok, I have a working cock and don't need a substitute.

I'm all for banning militaries, if that's what you mean

Real men know how to handle their guns.

Ban idiots.

that's IF and only if everyone agrees the US government needs to be overthrown. that will never happen. at best it will be a series of small cult-like uprsisings that will be swiftly and brutally put down.

everyone will never agree on when the government has gone too far. they can't even agree on when life begins.

no they dont happen often

1 a year if that

The universe keeps trying to find ways to control the human population and we keep defying natural laws. Guns are our last hope to keep us from completely over populating. We are even at the last step where nature is trying to some of us gay, but even gay people are now finding ways to repopulate.

i think ideally, meaning if we could realistically get rid of all guns (police and military can still have them), then society would be much better off. however, there are already too many out there (isnt there like 20 guns for every citizen or something?) and with the advent of more advanced and affordable 3D printing, making guns ourselves will make any and all bans irrelevant.

while i totally support an assault weapons ban, because of common fucking sense, the real issue at heart is our culture. other countries have similar or higher rate of gun ownership but they dont have anywhere near the mass shootings that we have and gun deaths on average are quite low (including suicide which is one of the most common ways a gun is used in the U.S. and elsewhere, which is really sad).

how do we change the culture? well, throughout the 90s there was a very serious effort to do this. we banned assault weapons, we banned realistic toy guns, a number of anti-gun violence awareness programs were put in place, etc. and then came the 2000s when the ban on assault weapons was lifted, the extreme violence of video games completely negates the banning of realistic toy guns, and our country has seemingly become far more violent than ever. i dont know what we can do. judging by the number of trump supporters, maybe our country is too retarded for anything to positively change. oh well.

I agree; God is trying to kill fags.