youtube.com/watch?v=V2PP3p4_4R8
youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=xrzNWPWr8t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I was until September

Took me 23 years

Was overrated desu

I'm a kissless fuckless shitholess handholdless 24 years old virgin.

checking in

Yes, but before getting a gf and losing my virginity I must first rid the world of Somalis.

just stop posting and go out

Well, at least I'm not kisseless

Thank god no, now I only need to get a gf so I can keep pretending im normal

Can't say I am

Having sex is too easy. Have you tried going outside?

Normie.

Is that a bad thing?

Why?

The Son of God was born from a Virgin Mother.

Hail Jesus

---------------> craigslist

I'm a pseudo-virgin

>got really drunk with some chick
>lost my virginity
>can barely remember what happened
>haven't been laid since(happened 6 years ago)

lmao @ those people who think you lose your virginity then all of a sudden start
"slaying poon like mad"

I lost my virginity at 16 and that indeed was how it started though

soon you can cast fireballs

eh, might as well reply.
yes I am, 20yo.
Feels weird kinda, I just don't know how to do this. I think I might be slightly autistic, but at least I'm not ugly. I never had a gf even though women generally like me. I have one close female friend, but she's so close she knows how autistic I used to be, but she's weird too. I doubt she's gonna find anyone who will be able to cope with her moods for longer than a year.
And, to people saying getting pusi is easy: sex with easy, dumb women is easy, but who the fuck would want that. I don't crave sex, I crave love. Love, you spermies

There are better ways, my friend. Craigslist is filled with uggos and shady characters. Best way is probably going out with friends and finding girls in the wild.

Of course. Normies are generic in everything and all have the same tastes and dress the same.

As opposed to abnormies?

How are you better, what makes you stand out?

25 year old virgin aspie here. It's gonna be hard to lose it.

2017 w-will be our year, rr-right guys?

>me
>normie

No wonder you sperglords are angry all the time, hahaha. I got laid at 16 and I concur that it's overrated, but you guys must have experienced it at least once, right? I mean come on, for fuck's sake it's not that hard.

me lad

Me, aspergers, and anxiety disorder. 5'6 20 year old beta.

>Best way is probably going out with friends and finding girls in the wild.
if OP can do that , then he wont posted this thread in the first place.
he's an autistic virgin. i'm giving him the idea on how to get laid

Yep, just turned 26.

>tfw no Rapa Nui gf.

>Was overrated desu
Like everything else, sex is something you get good at with time.

This.

t. Normie

I've had so many Whitney gfs online(most of them where from /soc/) but never got to fuck them.

>Poo in loo.

This, my fetish are girls that like me back, havent feel that in 4 years and it sucks desu

Not all abnormies watch anime and wear trenchcoats you know.

I enjoy watching the making of movies more than the movies themselves, i like to analyze things up to the smallest details and understand how they work meanwhile normies are all "LMAO IPHONE BRO!".

>All normies are mindless

>But all abnormies aren't worthless neet autists!

Do you see the irony here. Being a virgin doesnt somehow grant you superiority in other areas, humans are suppose to be balanced.

Fucked some chick from int. haven't even touched a female since. Such is my life.

Was she Aussie ? How was it ?

no

Yeah Aussie. Only a suburb over - crazy. And she was insane in bed, with a body to match.

Shame I am autistic.

I am one.

If you don't count the 300+ times I have churned the vag butter with my pestle... I mean penis

Haha hahahahahahahaha..

>Yeah Aussie. Only a suburb over - crazy. And she was insane in bed, with a body to match.
what the fuck do you know about that if you're autistic?
fuck off, only alphas are supposed to post on this thread/board

e

no but I only kissed and fucked hookers

so much pivotal experience for healthy relationships, self-esteem and validation thrown away in the trash

now all that remains is regret, trauma and chronic mental damage

I don't even care about sex or girls. It's you normies and retarded teenagers from /r9k/ who are obsessed with sex and virginity. Back when i was attractive, in high school, two Stacies of my classroom wanted to date me and i rejected both of them. I regret it now, it could've been my key to normiedom, but at the same time i'm glad i'm not part of this generic Americanized world.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!

Okay, people like sex due to biological urges, what's wrong with that to you?

Do you think abstaining from Sex and being really autistic somehow grants you +10 IQ?

But artificial insemination is against God's rules.

I think I can recognise an awesome body mate regardless of autism.

>Sup Forums
>hot chicks
Stop lying

23 here

The closest I've been to sex was a female stranger saying to me that I had 'nice eyes' several years ago.

Never even spoke to a girl longer than two minutes lel.

I'm also finishing university this year and never made a single friend. Thinking about killing myself 2bh, they say university is the time of your life and it's been four years of bitter lonliness for me.

I used to get some girls at high school saying I had nice eyebrows. lol they thought I plucked them.

Try 25 years for me fag(gette).

i've had been fucked by other men and sucked dick numerous times but that doesn't count 2bh, never had sex with a woman

i'm not gay btw i just thought i was

Actually yes, i had a classmate that had photographic memory and he took max score in every test. He is now studying in Brazil's best aerospacial engineering university.

Normies work in factories, the autists work in Nasa. This is the way humanity works.

Every woman I flirt with ends up not single what to I dooooo?

I'm virgin but I have a gf

No lol

Autists work like slaves in their cubicles crunching numbers scared to ask for a raise while alpha Chads are the bosses making money.

Autists are the ones making $120k/yr as Engineers and happy for it, Chads are the ones making $5million/year off the Autistics' projects.

>This is the way humanity works
it doesn't, though.

In highschool and first year of University I worked some shitty jobs to save up money.

The 30+ year old losers working there were highly autistic, and lacking basic social skills and norms.

Being so autistic you can't even get laid in a hyper-sexualized Society doesn't grant you any advances in Career, intelligence or anything else. It just makes you a weirdo

There is a trick to all problems and goals. Don't focus on them, have them at the back of your mind. Focusing on them too much would narrow down your options and restricts you from full potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2PP3p4_4R8

Would you arrêt with the bullying bud?

>arrêt

Au four putain je souhaité que ta mère finira violee par un noir.

This is pretty hard to read. Didn't know France french was so different. I thought it was just a little slang here and there.

I lost my virginity at 25, the same time I had my first kiss.

It's never too late.

>And, to people saying getting pusi is easy: sex with easy, dumb women is easy, but who the fuck would want that. I don't crave sex, I crave love. Love, you spermies
this x10000
I had plenty of opportunities to bang some random dumb sluts, but it wouldn't be anything more than assisted masturbation. Completely meaningless.
Call me a naive retard, but I still want that first time to be something special.

>be me last night
>at a bar with a bunch of coworkers
>get drunk
>go home to my cute female friend's house where I'll sleep on her couch
>she's drunk as fuck too
>we get home, start talking and hanging out
>could have made a move anytime
>didn't
>didn't even try
>she went to bed in her room, me on the couch
>wake up sober the next day and she drives me home
I was afraid because I don't know how to kiss. I knew she's think something about how the fuck I don't know how to kiss, and being how girls are she'd tell all the other girls at work and then everyone would know.

I literally had it in the palm of my hands and let it slip away.

Chad is pic related. You're just a normie who drinks starbucks and uses an Iphone, you're the average guy.

Chad has 200k followers on Instagram. Chad has the personality of a cool action movie protagonist. Everyone looks up to Chad including normies, betas, robots and Stacies.

The problem are the normies who try too hard to be Chad, when Chad is someone who is naturally like that.

That's not a Chad.

An actual Chad doesn't realize he's a Chad.

you are a fucking pussy
just do it, no way else you'd get experience in kissing
i once tongue-kissed a girl and puked on her, no harm done, just move on

I AM chad.

Does it ever getting better, guys?

it's been a month but it feels like a virgin back again shit

Well, if you're that desperate, you roomate will do. No homo.

He is the God of all Chads on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzNWPWr8t4

Unlike other popular males of Instagram who usually have homos and ugly girls followers, Chad has thousands of American Stacies throwing themselves at him and getting their vaginas wet.

Sounds kind of like me. Feels good man.

I'm glad I started lifting years ago.