GET IN HERE NEWFAGS

GET IN HERE NEWFAGS
ITT: We help the newfags be less faggy. It's in our best interest tot each them rather than them go to know your meme.

Ask oldfags anything

curious bump

Who is this cristopher moot

Oldfag x2 here, been here since 2007

Protip: If you only save the thumbnail, you're a newfag. Don't do that. Save the actual fucking image

Old fag reporting in.
>on Sup Forums since 2006

How many secret boards are around?
Like for example.

when can you use U mad?

Lurk moar.

Sup Forums in itself used to have a secret section. Back when we still had 15 pages on Sup Forums and no catalog there used to be a mysterious 16th page that was only accessable by editing the url from 15 to 16. Nothing of value there aside from some recently deleted threads. It was like purgatory for dead threads before getting deleted for good.

nice try newfag

FAQ
Bump means bring up my post. It does exactly that.
Sage means to lower. It does not bring up your post
ITT means in this thread.
Tl;dr too long didn't read

Does the little Sup Forums girl have a name? Or is it just Sup Forums? Also who designed Sup Forums girl.

Quiz for the newfags: when is it okay to post 'TITS or GTFO"?

If you're wrong, I'll help you not be that

good guy who magically transformed into jew
>2007 oldfag here

What does god tier mean

fuck this retarded thread

when i was a newfag back in 08 nobody helped me

let them figure it out themselves like all of us did

When OP is an actual girl and is not delivering tits?

How do you actually triforce?
Apart from just copy pasting

Asking other oldfags what happened to the other troll face everyone used on 2010 or so? i havent seen it anywhere else

My hdd died over a year ago so i lost the pics from that time

>pic related it kinda looked like that

He made Sup Forums great again.

yotsuba

it means that something shouldn't exist

I too am senior homosexual

i remember when you couldnt copy and paste it

this site is fucking gay now

point in case: this thread

anyway heres my actual triforce without copy and paste

go ahead and copy and paste it

  ▲
▲ ▲

wat is newfag

>2007 oldfag here (different)
No, when they are attention whoring only. Camwhores, people that make themselves known and ask for attention because they are a grill. If you have found out almost halfway through a thread you've replied to, it's not time for the TITS or GTFO

To further expand, open in new tab do not just right click save
Or you can get a little extension called img2tab makes life a lot easier

mootykins was always a faggot



>Don't cancer spread memes. Don't go making entire threads for some random meme.

>Don't act like a whiteknight. Some people are here to look at/be a part of fucked up shit. If you can't take it go find someplace else.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a sad excuse for a human being. That's pretty much why we're all here anyway. Keep that in mind when posting. You're no excuse to this.

>If you're under 18 at least have the decency to not tell everyone. Try your best to not seem like an underage b&.

>Don't take the bait.

Some advice for those who actually want it.

Check'd!

I use I'm A Gentleman, it lets me expand the images I want and just drag them to save.

Only been here about 6 months, but if I recall correctly it is when femanon announces her gender when it is not relevant in order to receive attention.

ghostpost
so spoopy

Why would it be in my best interest to help them? Isn't the point that they're supposed to lurk and learn as they go, not be given everything on a silver platter?

And you were the biggest faggot on this site. Nowadays every 8 year old has an iPad and is getting on here being cancer. Might as well help them be less cancer since they don't just lurk more.

yes spooderman yes

shut the fuck up you humongous faggot

this thread is cancer

Hopefully you can lure in more than one spiderman or you might not be able to keep up.

HotTopic is not Punk Rock.

Always open the image you want to save before saving it, otherwise you just get the thumbnail.

You are correct!

Actual summerfag detected

Don't be like this guy

Yotsuba Koiwai or 404 Girl to newfriends was adopted by Sup Forums she was a character in a manga series called Yotsuba&!.

We do have other characters but they are just not as popular.

shut up faggot the only summertime bitch niggger here is you

I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS SO IT IS BAD.

Check'em

Lurk moar

>fags who are posting in this thread unironically

plz wat is newfag

You give away your young age by being so quick to anger. That's probably literally the most important of not seeming like a complete newfag. Don't let everything rustle your jimbonies.

please more nana

Someone that has just started liking gay shit of course

To be completely fair, he could just as well be autistic instead of young.

It's what () is. He is the epitome of newfaggotry.

what the fuck is there to figure out?
what are we helping them to do?
to change as a person?
sure we sometimes spam faggot or tits or gtfo but thats just something we do.
the rest of me on Sup Forums isn't fake though. i say what i want and act how i please, because honestly, i come here to get away from the robots and normies, but this place is beginning to smell like cancer as well.
get tid of traps threads, loli threads, dick rate threads ect and this place will become great again.
i want more Sup Forums in my random.
>niggers tongue my anus

>newfags tryharding itt
LOL

so oldfag is master of cock?

The one and only thing you must realize to be here:

Sup Forums is dead. There are non shit garbage chans out there. Look into it.

They are going to come here anyways. We might as well help them be less cancerous so maybe 'we can make Sup Forums great again'

Sup Forums was never good though..

Thx user, what about M00t character? The fairy kitty. Who had the idea to do it? Random user?

we must build a wall

Hey there! Do you like my new meme? #lol #onlyoldfagscantriforce

Lurk more is all you really need. You'll figure out the culture here and what we find to be cancer. When you're ready to post, lurk more.

If you feel the need to post, a cat is fine too

moot the guy who made this, the fairy is cirno a character from a jap evade the bullets game (cant remember name right now)

Touhou

Yeah
A while ago

touhou

Your new is showing. Just hold alt and click the image.