Just a reminder that if you are older than 12 and you like to wear diapers not because you have a bed wetting problem...

just a reminder that if you are older than 12 and you like to wear diapers not because you have a bed wetting problem, but for sheer comfort, you are a gay faggot and deserve Hodgkins Lymphoma and should die of cancer and AIDS alone and painfully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEu7IIe_jI4
youtu.be/bzHP_MPuIOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.....Please don't fucking tell me people actually do. I don't want to know who that autistic FUCK is i that image.

his name is pamperchu. he digs up soiled shitty diapers from the garbage and takes them home, microwaves them and jacks off into it and wears them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEu7IIe_jI4

He may be autistic but he seems to be a pretty nice guy. I feel sorry for him. Also this romper suit look quite compfy.

KYS

How could his parents let this happen?

wtf dude
>just a reminder that if you are older than 4 and wear diapers you should die of cancer and AIDS alone and painfully.

i fixed that for you

is comfort really one of their reasons for diaper justification?

He got actual cancer for nuking used shitty diapers in the microwave and wearing them. Cancer kills cancer

Tim is that you?

I'm not sure WHAT the fuck possess a 20 something year old man to do this shit.

youtu.be/bzHP_MPuIOU

Look at the shame in his father's eyes. Sad...

god damnit please tell me this isn't real

>stop liking things i don't like

fuck off faggot

nice dubtrips

nice dubdubs m8

nice dubdubdubs bro

OR you could quit being a disgusting degenerate with a fetish that will inevitably lead to you liking small children in diapers.

Newfag

That's not dubdubs you dumb cunt.

L-leave pampachu san alone

Desu!
>:

>just a reminder that if you are older than 12 and you like to wear diapers not because you have a bed wetting problem, but for sheer comfort

rofl who even does this? Fuckin poofs

Some people wear diapers because they or their partner gets off to it. I don't really see anything wrong with that. But I'm sure there are people that wear them out off comfort which is pretty weird.

or you could just mind your own business

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Faggot confirmed

That's not usually wear it leads.

These people aren't pedophiles.

iirc as well he got infections cause the poo poo in the diapers was all squished against his butt and dick. On top of that I think he got the cancer from all the old tech he has in his house. Shit like microwaves from the 70's and all that madness.

Oh and he has a "daddy" who is some old pervy asian creep

Ate you upset about that tykeables store opening up in your town?

>12
considering you included incontinence problems as a reasonable excuse more like 4

>ITT

dude i stop wearing diapers after i was 4 wtf r u talking about?