Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>I want my minimalism back
>3D is almost always trash
>Down with democracy
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZykoGzfn4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=887WIB1oRAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed

You have top quality gifs though Mirai, I really like them.
I've just been browsing through them, I could easily use them, but I just don't really like most of them, I used gifs kinda rarely, but I still like the idea of having them on standby, if you know what I mean.

What's up Kyouko? How did you sleep, and do you have any plans today?

Damn that sounds kinda rough on the expenses, but atleast you get to chill on Sup Forums at work, while getting paid, heh. I hope you pull through though dude. I wish you luck.
How hard was it to get a job as night time security? I've always been interested in it.

Claims have been made.

>Mirai claim

Akiko claimed

Hanzo is prety boring to play

the anguish sets in

If dubs you must post you're waifu's tiddies.

Rape.

ObligatRory bad pun

i went to sleep at 5 and i can't get back to sleep. help

What kind of cock-a-doodie book store is this that you don't even know Paul Sheldon?! Paul Sheldon who - let me tell you something! I am Paul Sheldon's number one fan, his NUMBER 1 FAN, and you can't be telling me that you don't have Paul Sheldon's books here! Isn't there anybody here who knows about Paul Sheldon, isn't anybody familiar with the misery books?! I'm telling you ugh! HOW CAN ANY OF YOU BE IN A BOOKSTORE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW PAUL SHELDON?! WHEN YOU'VE NEVER READ MISERY?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!! I AM LOOKING FOR A COCK-A-DOODIE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miho claimed

Kitty!

>

Worth a kek.

>What's up Kyouko? How did you sleep, and do you have any plans today?

Heyo, I slept decently, woke up a little bit earlier than usual cause Italy is playing Sweden today.
I'll watch the game and then play some OW probably.

What about you?

>Pets the cow

>Pets again

Pet.

Im gonna report you to the internet police

>I want my minimalism back
>Posts convoluted, busy art

Piss. Fucking. Easy.
If you've got reliable transportation that's not public transport, and you don't Speghetti all over the interview, you pretty much got the job. You'll need a guard card, which costs a bit. But once you got it, you can apply anywhere. Hell, if you lived near me I could gaurentee you a job.

Cutting your shifter lever.
>Looked at a fully loaded down NC700X
Rory I think I'm in love. That thing was sexy as hell and could carry soooooo much!

cow cum

no u
roll
sleep more

It's referring to the rules copy pasta.

Squishy.

That's good to hear, and you like Soccer? Nice, I used to play it myself, but I actually never followed professional Soccer, kinda weird,
Who are you going for?

Oh shit. I thought it would be kinda difficult to get into something like that, good to know dude, and cheers for the information.
Guard card? Is that like a certificate thing?

Is this the cringe thread?

Guess my waifu and maybe if you get dubs, check em, with your tiddies.

I hear ya. I feel the same way about my webms

>Who are you going for?
Italy obviously.

And yeah I like football :^)

Soft.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

but i can't

Going to catch some more sleep. See ya'll later.
>Rattle rattle

Heh.. Just as I posted that I remembered that you're from Italy, sorry about that.
>Football

Eh, we call it soccer, because over in Ausfag land we have AFL Football, which isn't Soccer or Rugby

Look at this faggot starting shit again. You should've fucking died last night you sandnigger infidel. Since you didn't I'm obliged to tell you to kill yourself

Hey Karen how are ya?

how does she sex so fast? her leg is machine for fuck

Milk!

thanks homo

Ya. It's essentially required by all major security companies. It's like, $130, some companies will try and Jew you out of more. But my companies was bare cost, sat us down for 4-8 hours, watched some 90's instructional video, then handed us a test. You HAVE to get 100% on the test to pass and get the card.
>But this company says lolno and literally gives you the answers because they need guards and knows most people won't pass 100% on their own.

>Should I stay up and go talk college courses with a counselor today?
>Or just go to bed and worry about it Monday?

Milk Drinker.

Bad bad
so bad
Mother called me to tell me how much she loves me
all I can think about is being a failure and end up being aloof as fuck
akiko kill me please
what happening with you

Oh boy, was I drunk yesterday
Probably will be again tonight

Only the best

im guessing your waifu is as loli
>rattle rattle
cya shizuru
just do it
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
roll for drunk 89 cent megumeme

Yes.

Okay okay shia, jeez.

Goodnight everyone

You'd be rolling for hangover 89 cent megumeme then
I was drunk the last 3 thread I was in
>rilling

How are you Hols?
Been well?

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

You have to get 100% on the test, damn that's tight, knowing my luck I wouldn't have a place that would give the answers, guess you got lucky then.

>>Or just go to bed and worry about it Monday?
Procrastination is the only way my dude.
Go to bed if you need to.

Rawr I'm a dinosaur!

Fuck man I feel for you. Any idea what you have? I don't get sick a lot because of my high resistance. Perks of living in cold and wet climate. I did have one of my organs explode once and needed surgery. Hellish pain I wish you're spared from
>Mother called me to tell me how much she loves me
Fuck man, this is pretty serious ain't it?
>all I can think about is being a failure and end up being aloof as fuck
Don't think about it anymore, you already arrived at the right conclusion
>akiko kill me please
Nah, I'll watch you suffer a bit

As for what's happening to me, see You wanna fucking go Sachii?

Search up a company called Universal Protection Service. See if there's a branch near you.

And I dunno, like, I should sleep, but I'm not feeling particularly tired. And I KNOW I won't feel tired after my ride home.

going to sleep didn't work. fuck you Sachii

beep bloop mothafucka

>her leg is machine for fuck

Nope.

Hey man. What's up? If you don't want to share I'm cool with that. But if you want to talk I'm here dude.

Technically. Canon she is 18, tho by release she is 22. Still the body of a loli.

Dubs and post tiddies.

Ayy not about the sickness, I got over that today.
She just called cause she misses me. I don't want to whine too hard here, I'll tell you about it later.
On the bright side, Karen folder is 810 images now. Feels good.
Drunk again, infidel? How did your organ explode?

Ay nigga how it do

I dont need a clutch to shift. Just get going.
>and if I cant get going, I get to use my mums 2005 CB250
I guess these puns are getting to you.
Or is it just my oratRory?

Waifu

edgy

You can get it going. I said the shifter lever. Not the clutch. Enjoy being stuck in first.

Well for starters I'm pretty sure my computer got a virus yesterday so I had to deal with that, secondly one of my pets that we've had so long I literally can't remember a time before we got her is in the last few days of her life, I actually haven't gone down stairs since I woke up about three and a half hours ago because I don't want to find out if she's still there or not, and lastly I went to bed early last night because I was tired and like what always happens when I go to sleep early my dumb fuck body decided it was time to wake up after a few hours so I've been up since 5am and haven't been able to go back to sleep.
So yeah I'm pretty fucking shit right now. Just trying to keep my mind on other things ya know.

i feel like shit after sleeping for 3 hours right after finishing work. how are you karen?
Daria worst waifu

>Ayy not about the sickness
Good to hear
You made it sound like you were on a silk thread
> I'll tell you about it later.
Implying I can hear anything with my shit sense of hearing
> Karen folder is 810 images now
>tfw only 570 images in Akiko folder

>Drunk again, infi1del?
In the north you get drunk son, even Discount Megumin knows this and he's a southwad. Too bad I could only afford 12% mead. Still pretty gud shit

>How did your organ explode?
It got infected after I ate 3 bowls of peanut cheeto's but that's probably unrelated. It basically exploded inside my guts. I was pretty close to death

garbage because of life
happy because of Karen images
it evens out to painfully neutral
You just woke up from the three hour nap?

If dubs post loli version of waifu

First? You mean fun?

oh shit thats even better
>roll
yeah ill knock your peaches off :^)
no dubs for you
did you try counting sheep?

Life suck and then you die.

Tsun.
>southwad
Just where do you live? Pretty sure I live more up to the north than you do
o shit
>rolling

>First gear
>Being fun for anything other than willies
The fuck am I reading?

>Shiragami Youko, Resident Winner claimed
>Remember, being a little sad is healthy for you
>And also eat your peppers and drink lots of water
>Because if you don't you're literally going to die
>Water is a thing you need to live
>Might as well stay hydrated

youtube.com/watch?v=rZykoGzfn4Q

Fuck dude. I'm sorry for all that.
I also apologize for asking. I see that you were trying to get your mind off of it.

I'm always open to Steam if you want. But if you want to be left alone I understand completely. I really do hope everything sorts itself out soon Hols. I'm sorry to hear about all that.

I didn't even call you that what the fuck?!
>Mexican Swapmeet Megumin

>puscifier
ew

I just felt like saying it :^)
How are you, friend?
>Mexican Swapmeet Megumin
Nice

it's about an hour now. but I'm still tried because there's nothing to do.
I'm literally drinking water right now fuck you don't tell me redundant things.

I need to reach 1700 images, like the other Karen. Except he probably has mostly fanart and other collections, mine's inflated with manga/screencaps.
Someday though, someday.
Which organ? How'd you get out of it?

I don't know what to say to make you feel better. But I hope you'll be able to move on after the pet dies.

Play some vidya?

youtube.com/watch?v=887WIB1oRAA
>highly relevant

>only 570
>only
>implying
132 here, and counting with every chapter of the manga.
>Unfortunately, the last five chapters have been focused on another character, so not much new material

>ew
>I M P L Y I N G

>drinking water right now
That's only half of the equation.
Have you eaten your peppers for the day?

90% of your shit is gifs though, right?
Do you not screencap a lot?

If trips you must post waifu vagoo.
Dubs is still tiddies.

>pussy fur

Gets me hard.

If dubs post tiddies.

Already tried, not really in the mood to set up my ps3, i'll probably play skyrim or morrowind though if i'm in the mood later (assuming i don't manage to go to sleep).
I've eaten some sliced JalapeƱos. does that count?

>90% gifs
Actually it's mostly screencaps of the manga.
Anything I post from the anime is just pictures I found while doing generic searches.

Why is it so hard to get dubs?

Check em. With tiddies.

Eh I needed to explain why I wasn't around yesterday, probably wont be around much the day of either.
I will, but like I said she's family, she's literally only three years younger than me and I can't remember ever not having her, so it'll be a while.
I don't have a good picture for this so I'm just not gonna use one.
-Holstaur image.

Alright dude, strength to you for the coming week.

The north of Belgium you Italian fuck

My appendix, or blind intestine
It's some kind of stumpy organ that doesn't really do anything, but it can get infected and explode, killing it's victim. In my case it had already exploded but they did surgery in time. I experienced hellish pain and was unable to walk. I passed out several times from the pain. Getting it apparently happens at random but the day before I got it I ate like 3 full bowls of peanut cheetoh's and I keep thinking they might be related
I still have the scar on my belly

Hello Shira
>only 570
Yes only 570
Have you seen Shiki's folder?
You seem to be getting some good material though, and your filenames are still winners

A tad ticked, newspaper JUST got here and I had to rush them to the floors. Also not very tired so debating whether or not to stay awake for today or not.

Good Morning! Couldnt find this fuckin thread for a minute. Its beautiful out. Whats good everyone?

I wish you luck Hols.
Losing pets are hard.

I feel for you dude.

>sliced JalapeƱos
>water
You done me proud, son.

>filenames are still winners
You know it.
Jesus Christ though it's incredibly difficult to cram the word 'win' into shit sometimes, you'd be surprised.
Also, hello to you too!

Sleep.
You know you want to.
>Be well-rested, because you're a winner!

I live in Canada you Belgium cuck
Hmm
You might want to sleep for today
Haven't seen you in a while
Still winning?

>set up ps3
Is it not always ready or what?

Hmm, that's all I see you post. Screencapping anime can get you some pretty good images though.
I feel like you're going to run out of filenames soon, though.

>useless intestine
the more you know. Humans are really flawed. We still have fucking pinky toes.
That does sound pretty bad. Really shit honestly. Most pain I've experienced was getting a second degree burn on my balls and then having to rub the skin off with alcohol. Either that or stitching my knee.
Cheetos a scary. Addicting but harmful
I still prefer the spicy ones.
Ever tried Kettle cooked chips? They're really fucking good.

Alright, I guess I'll give sleeping a go. If it hits noon and I'm still up, I'm just staying up though.

Oh god. I had the worst thing happen last night which makes tomorrow fucked.

>Haven't seen you in a while
There's been a serious rough patch for me recently, so I've only been on like twice in the past two weeks. But now I'm here, and everything's alright!
>Still winning
Of course. You too, I imagine.
How are you?

>I feel like you're going to run out of filenames soon
Where there's a win, there's a way.
>Also Kettle chips are trash

Share, friend.

it's not always ready. a while ago i bought some ps2 games so i packed it up to play my ps2. i just can't be arsed to move around my desk and set up everything.
What did you do rory?