No access to guns or pills

No access to guns or pills

How do i go out painlessly?
I know about helium method but anything else?

Anyone?

Please?

>How do i go out painlessly?

You don't

Jump off a building, i guess?
Or a high speed crash, if you have a car or bike

Be useful for 1 motherfucking time cunts

Get some deodorant put it under your pillow and inhale it from the other side.

It won't be painless your going to see it coming no matter what you do. Be a man for one motherfucking time faggot

i'll miss you user

That would basically be painful but for really short right? Might as well work though. But what are the chances of success?

I would like the gun to head method but i have no access to it. Also the poison method as well but still no access. Monoxide sounds good though

Or you could just grow a pair and not take your own life because that's what fucking pussy's do.

Jump off a building head first idiot it's the easiest way

Where you from? Vital information for how you should off yourself.

Car exhaust

Yeah duh! I've been a pussy all my life i don't see why not be so at my death.
I didn't ask anyone to talk me out of it either contribute or move along

Greece. Go on make a joke.

I hear cutting your dick off is a painless way to go

Get a disposable bbq
Get a tent or a small room with no ventilation

Light BBQ
Eventually all the oxygen will burn up leaving the room to slowly kill you by filling up with CO

Painless
Probably wouldn't take long to pass out if you're huffing smoke and CO

Starve or drown yourself.

That's the man's way to go

Die in your sleep of old age.

No ventilation is key or you wont inhale enough carbon monoxide to actually die and you'll just veg yourself

Is it fast? :^)

Devlish

burn charcoal in your room

Idk. Killing one's self would be preferable to having to talk to you on a regular basis.

A permenant solution to a temporary problem. So weak man. People these days.

Tents aren't are tight faggot. Their cloth and zippers

Not really, but you'll pass out and never wake again. Unless someone discovers you before it kills you off

It might take a while
But no pain

You'll have to deal with inhaling smoke until you pass out but when the oxygen runs out...Carbon Monoxide wont take long to destroy your brain and shut down your body

You'd be dead within the hour i say

>temporary problem
You don't know what op's problem is. Not all problems are temporary.

Ok i have come down to CO inhalation and/or He breathing.
Thanks to everyone contributing

Look at your pic you retarded faggot.

Nah, if you where from somewhere exotic id suggest a venomous animal to throat fuck.
Heres a list of active volcanoes in greece.
Enjoy jumping, do a swan dive if you would.

I know they aren't air tight
But they also don't have great ventilation

And I'm assuming OP wants to do this while somone is out of the house so he doesnt get stopped

But if he takes a tent to the woods it'll still do the job

Most of those are islands no one lives on.

All problems are temporary. Move to another town, start a new life or something. Suck it up and stay strong. I mean if you get yourself into a situation where your 'problem' is completely unsolvable and unavoidable, then maybe that's your own fault and you deserve it.

Remember to live stream it

>asphyxiation
>painless
Mind joining me user and killing yourself as well? The world could use it

You only need to fall 50 feet and land on your head and you'll die. Go find a billboard you attention seeker. Sage

I've ruled out tall building as 1st there aren't too many in my town and 2nd if it fails imma become a potato. A woman tried to do so in my town and failed and now she's on wheelies

any reason why you want to do this?

How about just don't kill yourself
Every life is worth living :\

not really the time and place, but check em

I would appreciate it otherwise but I've made my decision
Please contribute or leave

Shut up faggot.
OP knows what to do for himself.

>having chronic back pain you can't afford surgery for, and insurance won't cover.
>terminal illness
>debilitating mental illness

I could go on. Most non-temporary problems are of the medical sort. And involve the individual to be in a lot of permanent pain.

Sure, your whole family dying in a fire is temporary, but I'm sure at that point the future seems bleak enough for it to not matter.

Don't judge someone when you have no clue what's going on

If i roll dubs dont do it

now i dont know who he is or what his deal is, but some people have permanent problems, you cant always fix mental problems with drugs or therapy

FUCK YOU OP. FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DON'T BE A GOD DAMN FAGGOT. GO GET OUT THERE AND GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS AND FUCK IT LIKE THE BITCH YOU'VE BEEN. DON'T WASTE YOUR EXISTENCE!

If you absolutely insist upon offing yourself and wasting years of potential then god damn take some inspiration from this post and at least do it in a cool manner. Go become a daredevil or some shit. Don't go out like a bitch. Go out in a blaze of glory and leave some mark upon this world to say "I was god damned here."

It's always the time and place.

>this stupid post

reroll

this

roll

DMT+bathtub

good bait user. moving on now.

rereroll

There you go. No need to do it now

/thread

You're exactly the type to kill yourself you fucking pussy. I bet your fitt into the stereotype that you're so ashamed in being in and it makes you want to die. You're such a weak human being, grow the fuck up.
>itt : give me ways to kill myself and I will give you reasons as to why / how I cannot do it.

Why are you doing this? Maybe we could help or give some insite :\

Live stream slit your wrists do it faggot