My girlfriend just asked me to buy her a sex toy because "I can't always be there" (because I'm 18 and moved out of my...

My girlfriend just asked me to buy her a sex toy because "I can't always be there" (because I'm 18 and moved out of my parent's house, but she is 17 and still lives with her parents). Since she is a nympho living with her parents and we can't always have sex as a result I guess it makes sense, but I'm unsure for some reason. What do you guys think? I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Other urls found in this thread:

cloneawilly.com/pages/the-science-of-penis-casting
cloneawilly.com/collections/clone-a-willy/products/clone-a-willy-light-tone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy it faggot....

Wow what great advice, thanks user!
(asshole)

You can buy her the sex toy, or she can find a nigger with a 10 inch dick to fuck.

Your choice

Offer a vibrator for birthday

buy the toy. dildo and bullet vibrator

do you jerk off when you're not with her? are you pissed off that she masturbates without you?

jesus cunt, you don't own her, and she's not cheating on you by having her own fun when you're not available. just fucking do it.

This

No, because she's a nympho so I have enough sex for my needs. I never did I owned her, I just don't want to be replaced.

Buy her the biggest, blackest dildo you can find and when she opens it up and looks at it, then looks at you, wink ostentatiously at her

>I have enough sex for my needs

and she obviously doesn't. are you sure you're 18? you seem a lot less mature than that.

so many guys would kill to be in your position, and you're wondering if you should even allow it?

buy her a toy, let her use it, don't be a selfish cunt.

alternatively, tell her no, and tell her she's not allowed to orgasm unless it's from your dick. if she's a nympho like you say, a few days' absence and she will be dripping just from hearing your name. it could be very fun if you play it right.

also i forgot to mention, no girl ever thinks some shitty $40 dildo/vibrator is better than dick. they will use it when they need, for sure, but a week of a vibrator and they will be jumping at the chance for a real penis.

>replaced by toys

you may want to move away from that way of thinking champ. denying her simple pleasures of masturbating is just going to hurt your relationship, and it also makes you seem very insecure.

>(because I'm 18 and moved out of my parent's house

Calling bullshit

WTF is wrong with you, OP? Just buy her the fucking vibrator and that's it. What's the problem with you fucking stupid moralfags? It's just about sticking a thing into her (or even rubbing the clit only), what's happened thousands of times. Be thankful she wants a toy and not a neighbor or whatever. Stupid idiot!

Tell that bitch to buy her own sex toys, OP.

Buy her a fox dildo from bad dragon

Get that bitch a hitachi, bitches love hitachi.

Buy it, or she'll find someone who is there to fulfill her needs. Same shit you'd do if you wanted more and she wasn't there to give it to you.

I'm not trying to say I don't want her to orgasm unless it's from me. She could masturbate every single day for all I cared. I just was unsure about her asking me to buy her a sex toy, but if that's how everyone else feels about it then I don't really have an issue.

Those are loud as Hell

you know what, unlike everyone here seems to be, but i get it. i get your being a bit uncomfortable.

however what everyone is saying really is right.

also, is there something kinky you really want to do, like so bad that you need to know you will do it at some point in the relationship anyway?

just buy her the thing on the condition you'll start trying that thing/things you really want to do.

if she doesn't then think about that, you bought her a toy to give her pleasure and now she won't try these things?

not saying it would be a deal breaker but it give you the opportunity to do more with her or possibly see that maybe you should reevaluate the relationship

The one true pussy destroyer.

>girlfriend is a nympho
>you have your own place

Literally do not see a problem here. Are you retarded OP?

OP You should have a bodyguard to keep an eye on her instead.

>Because I'm 18

You sure you don't mean 13?
Why is this something you need advice on?

I wish I had a 17 year old nympho girlfriend. I'd never leave the house.

NO! No! Do NOT allow wer a sex toy! That way, she'd be independent from you, you don't want that. An orgasm is something she always has to be thankful for!

BTW,

>reading
>reading
>there it is
I worried there for a minute no one was going to suggest a Dragon dildo.

stop worrying about what everyone else thinks, it's your relationship. in saying that, it's dumb as fuck, wait til you're in a relationship where your needs aren't being met, then you'll know how your girlfriend potentially feels now. there's no difference between her fingering her snatch or fucking it with a dildo, as i said, you won't be replaced. nothing to worry about, especially if your girlfriend is as much of a nymph as you say

having her only orgasm from you isn't the best solution, but if you bring it up the right way (i.e make it a bit of fun, give her "punishments" if she doesn't do it, dom/sub sort of style), and it'd fix your problem as well.

don't stress OP, just enjoy it while it lasts.

Take it from someone who has been in the same position. My first girlfriend sounds like yours and I got a little cut when she would use her vibrator and cum like 10 times in a row while I had already busted a nut at her first orgasm. The key is to be apart of it not an out of it. Tell her to send pics, talk dirty to her by texts and shit. She's young and Horny and As long as she just wants you and her dildo in her sex life that's all that matters. Don't be jealous of an inanimate object, she'll eventually want the real thing and she'll fuck your brains out if you show her that you're cool with it

You must be really insecure to start worrying about your girlfriend wanting a sex toy. Do you beat your meat? Well, it's the same shit you fucking Neanderthal faggot. She just wants to pleasure herself and you're acting like shes asking to fuck someone else. Jesus you're stupid.

Let me lay this out
>gf is a nympho
>17 living with parents
>doesn't have a car
>be me
>18 and moved out
>wrecked my car
>only have a motorcycle
>parents wont knowingly let her ride on it
>i only have one helmet anyway
>illegal for passenger to ride without one

Plus I live with two other people

Shut the fuck up permavirgin

Let's post something that makes sense in here.

Have her take the bus you fucking idiot or a cab or buy another goddamn helmet, pick her up, and send her home in a cab, how retarded can you be? Who the fuck cares if two other people know you're fucking your girlfriend? Do you all sleep in the same fucking room?

u should be her cuck. you cant even pleasure her with your small dick. She should only use a big nigger cock

apparently her dad isn't pulling his weight, is he?

talk to her shithead

>The logic of a boy who has never touched a female

Best solution: kill yourself. She won't miss you anyway

Im just here because your picture is hilarious

Haha okay man, I never said any of that.

Smart idea actually, I'll probably start doing that. Like I said it's not that I only want her to orgasm from me. She asked me last night if I'd go to the mall and get her a toy, and it's not like I told her no. I have plans + work today but told her id do my best and probably be able to pick one up for her. This is also my first intimate relationship, with my last relationship ending in a stalker, so this is new to me, hence the hesitation.

buy something smaller than yourself faggot

leave her no time for bitches like that she will probably cheat on you. My girlfriend is disgusted by the idea

She can't afford a cab and neither can I. We make it work and usually hook up at a hotel near her house, or on the very rare occasion there's no one in her house we'll fuck there. We even broke into a vacant trailer once and fucked for days on end before the cops were called on us haha

btw ur stupid fucking gf cant use amazon?

i dont believe you anymore user.
leaving thread

>cant afford cab or amazon shipping
>can afford hotel
ops fake and gay

well if your girlfriend likes your dick enough and can't get release in other ways then she may end up stalking you as well

seriously you have nothing to worry about. you could even give her the toy, then when she's being naughty or you want to tease her take it away for a day or two, then go and fuck her brains out. it'll be fun, user

>with my last relationship ending in a stalker
Betting you were the stalker. I wonder why her parents don't want her riding on a motorcycle with a shitty driver who wrecked his car.
Protip: you're a retard for owning a motorcycle
Protip: dump this girl before you get her killed
Protip: you and your girlfriend are retards for not buying a toy online

>can't afford a cab, can afford hotel
kys, pretending to be retarded is the lowest form of trolling

Okay I should have said paying for a cab is pointless.

>60mpg
>1/3rd price if a car
>retarded owning a bike

Okay mate. I'm not talking the bait any more than I already have.

Read And I don't know why she won't use amazon like everyone else. Or fuck even Walgreens ships shit for you. My guess is that she doesn't want her parents finding it in the mail, but I don't think she knows I also have a PO Box she could use.

you arent' satisfying her

TRUST ME if you were, she would be trying to fuck you more than you are now.

Dude, my prediction. Your dick is average (nothing wrong with that) but your cock gobbling gf is a dick hog. She's going to cheat on you, eventually. Because she's craving something you can't give her. And there is nothing you can do about it.

cloneawilly.com/pages/the-science-of-penis-casting

Just do this, then she will only ever fuck your dick. You won't have to worry about what size to get either. It will be perfect.

Here OP

cloneawilly.com/collections/clone-a-willy/products/clone-a-willy-light-tone

$50 and it will be an exact replica, vibrating dildo.