It's almost 730. I want to get this done early, but is it too early to start mowing?

it's almost 730. I want to get this done early, but is it too early to start mowing?
everyone has left for work already I think.

>fap once for before yard work

Got that same mower, but electric start went out.

Yes 7:30 is too early to mow. My fucking neighbor mows at 7:30 at I hate it....

*and

Mow your damn lawn.

In my county the noise ordinance stopped at 6am and starts again at 10pm. Check online, but I would mow.

It is definitely too early by my standards, however I can tell you that in suburban Australia such behavior is commonplace.

different cities are like 7 to 9, just do it at 9 or stop being a pussy and man up.

sweet. I'm gonna.

...as is edge-trimming after sunset on Sunday evenings. Why do people do this?

If your lawnmower is no louder than 55db from a distance of 25 feet, it is legal to mow any time, day or night, all day everyday. That is the threshold set by most noise ordinances. Start it up and stand away from it with a sound meter app.

If the suns out then mow. If not it's either too early or too late.

If its a weekday you can mow anytime after 7. I work landscaping we start at 6 most days

Depending on what season it is, early morning and late evening are the best times so its coolest and you don't stroke out in the heat.

Also I had a harmony II, fucking blades kept getting clogged. Guess I should have mowed more, but now a snapper has no problem so go figure.

Because it's hot all day you retarded faggot. And it never cools down during the daytime/seasons, it only gets varying degrees of hot.

Probably not. I mow most whenever I can, usually very early.

So snip when it's hot like a trooper or wait for a cool day, don't make a racket when everyone's trying to chill out on Sunday night.

sheeit i live in nc where its pretty humid, the grass is always wet from morning dew until like 11 am anyway.

I mow my lawn every Saturday at 7 sharp. Lazy niggers behind me are usually sleeping it off, so hilarity ensues.

Welp sir, you guys are assholes....I work second shift and like to sleep in a bit. You cheeky morning cunts piss me right off:)

Dubs of truth has spoken!

dont
be
a
cunt

Insulate your place, hang blankets or tapestries on your wall.

Don't get pissy because your neighbors are smarter than you.

But I like having my windows open m8:)

>Being an arsehole is smart now

I start yard work anytime after 7. I usually won't now until noon or so, because the grass is usually wet with dew until then. I run other power equipment, including my tiller that early though. Especially during the week if I have the day off.

We mainly do businesses before 8 to avoid waking people up but not always because fuck you