Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums

Do you guys shave your butthole?

I have to do it once a month if not little pieces of shit get stuck in the ass hair.

wipe your fucking ass faggetino

I have done a few times but these days I'm generally not arsed.

It's difficult and irritating but I usually do it every fortnight. I'd do it sooner but I always forget.

um i just use scissors and trim the ass hair once in a while.

shaving butthole is for gays

i dont but i only use me asshole for shiting

Yup. But my gf rim jobs me so I don't mind. Also makes it easier to wipe.

no its gay

Those bits of shit are called "Gruffnuts". You can avoid them by wiping your arse properly after taking a shit and showering regularly.
You're welcome.

Do the dangleberries not bother you?

That's the reason I do it. God have mercy on you if you don't get enough fibre into your diet, it's like shitting through a sieve. Even worse if you pinch the loaf. You'll be needing a whole pack of toilet paper or a fucking pressure washer to get the clumps of shite out of your arsecrack.

hahahaha I know exacly what you mean

I shave regularly for that reason, but also because I am a faggot.

If I don't shave my ass crack it's like trying to wipe shit off of steel wool with a kleenex. It's annoying but I'd rather shave than deal with shredded shitpaper.

use a scissors to get the long stuff out

I dont shave i have a weird habit of pulling them out like 1 at a time when i lie down on my bed and watch a show, i then put them on a tissue, end up having so fucking much.

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one, I also nibble them.

I did one time and I hated it. Did it in the summer when it was real hot and every time I got sweaty and sweat got in between the cheeks they'd slip n slide against each other and it felt horrible.

I just wipe good, clean my ass in the shower, and do the butt flossing thing with a towel after I get out.

yea i don't nibble mine, that's some next level shit tho

I enjoy the feeling

No, but sometimes I like to yank some hairs while taking a shower.

i let my wife do it. its irritating to her, but she does it anyway

I have a body trimmer I use for my pubes and I'll gloss over by butthole hair with a 2 or 3 attachment just to keep it down

have you tried using "a shower"?

yes i do...

but dude... why are you not using wet wipes?

last time i did it my asshole was itchy for like 2 weeks and i vowed to never do it again

expensive

I don't but my ass is hair less for some reason.

Stick ducttape on it, and tear the ducttape away.

expensive? are you serious? di you live in a 3rd world country or something? Two packs are like 3.50 and they last me 2 months, if not more.

Not to mention the fact that because I use them, I use less toilet paper.

you dirty brit scum