As salaamu' alaikum brothers

As salaamu' alaikum brothers.

Jummah Mubarak. Where did you go/are you going for Friday prayers?

Today I took a western colleague of mine to the Mosque with me. He is at a low point in his life and needed to find inner peace. After leaving the mosque he told me he feels inspired and entranced. It's like Allah spoke to him directly.
He is considering coming to Islam. Masha' Allah.

I am glad I could help him improve his life. We should all be striving to do this. Inviting others the true path is one of the most rewarding acts in Islam.

Brothers, I urge you. Take a non-Muslim friend to prayer next week It will benefit you both immensely.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/remain-campaigners-rush-blame-brexit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die

fuck off fam

How good are you at building bombs?

I am also Muslim. I hate America because it stands for land of the free but I can't even fuck my 12 year old wife. What the fuck?

Why do you hate so much? You should really learn to accept Islam. Open your narrow minds.

Yes, we hate Islam. Yes, we will mock your paedophile prophet Mohammed as much as we want.
No, we don’t care what you think or how offended you are. We are Americans, and we are free to say what we want, when we want, no matter how much it offends your sensibilities. Don’t like it? Get out. You are not welcome here.

Fag

you wanna know why i hate muslims?

18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women.

Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

newfag

you posted this last Friday.

Fuck, if they showed me this pic when i learnt about Islam in school i would be a muslim.

There is no god but allah and Mohammed is his prophet

Why the fuck, would you become a muslim?

>>>>

Fuck you you 5th century faggot. Take your evil death cult with you. When our government starts being ran by adults all you evil fuckers will die.

Do you get a suicide bomb at the door like a church pamphlet or does that come later?

May bacon forever be with you.

Then we should be free to be pedophiles. Why is freedom limited to your rules? We should be free to kill gays. It's not freedom if it only serves western interests. It's western theorocracy hidden as "democracy" to give dumb Americans like you an illusion of power.

Islam will replace democracy very soon. Then we will kick you out.

That's great, OP. I'm glad you could help him find peace.
I'm not a religious person, but it's nice to hear it's working for you and your friend.

Muslims will NEVER rule the US or any other countrys except there own little shithole also known as middle east

Coz he's a white boi, he needz black seed deep in his intestines, absorving their dna. Somali muslims are good for this white boi

>▶
Are you sure? USA will be a brown & chaotic nation, perfect for be muslim. Like Morocco, Lybia, Somalia, Argelia, France, etc

I hate [Insert thing here] because y'know this book told me it's bad.

I don't think you're a muslim, you're just baiting, but if you're not you are severely retarded for taking all your rules from a shitty book. Literally drink gasoline.

In the previous two decades it was the other way around. Chrisitan groups in Africa and Asia were killing and waging war on millions in the name of Christ.
In the 1940's it was Jews killing 1000's of Brits in Palestine until they got fed up and left.

Freedom fighters are not terrorists. You came to fight them and they responded. You must face the consequences of Jihad when you decide to wage war on Muslims.

Yesterday a man killed a British MP for criticizing leave EU. He was a good "patriotic" member of Britain first. He is a role model to many and Brits are told to be patriotic like him. That doesn't mean they must murder too?

Muhammad had special privileges to break rules given to ask and enforce harsh punishments. We cannot expect to have those same privileges for we are not worthy.

False, false, false.
Muhammad never persnally beheaded anyone. He mediated in a dispute between two tribes, one which was accused of betrayal in war by aiding the enemy, and elected a neutral judge who sentenced the offending tribe to death of all males above puberty. Muhammad respected their decision.

Muhammad marched into Mecca and took over without spilling blood. The previous verse states "fight those who fight you but do not transgress..." and that's exactly what he did.
They took women and children captive after the men from the hostile tribes were killed in battle as opposed to killing them too.
Did your crusader brothers have the decency to do that to the native Americans 1000 years later? No.

You know nothing about Islam. That is why you will never defeat it.

>copypasta

troll harder faggot

>Yesterday a man killed a British MP for criticizing leave EU
He did not say anything about leave/stay/Britain.
You are a slave for believing this bullshit.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/remain-campaigners-rush-blame-brexit/