Ok, stonerfags, need your advice here

Ok, stonerfags, need your advice here
Bought some green last night
Deceided to grind it up using scissors and fingers because forgot the grinder at gf
And there I found pic related
Six seeds out of less than(already took a bit of it to smoke in the pic) 2g of pot
Now from what I've read, the buds that you should smoke should come from unfertilised female plants. And the fact that there are seeds in the buds mean that they've been fertilised. And I payed the standart price of 12 eur a g. Did I overpay? How many of you smoke pot with seeds? Should I buy from this guy again. The weed doesn't really taste or feel that bad tho.
Also gen stoner thread I guess

Just plant them and you have infinite free weed

i wouldnt buy weed from this guy again. it looks decent but ive never encountered seeds in hydro. grower doesnt know what hes doing. dont blame the dealer

if its a dime of brick weed, seeds are totally normal.

Buddy told me to put them in wet toilet paper and wait for them to sprout, then plant them and that's what I did

well seeds add up to the weight so you are getting ripped of a little, which european country are you from that you pay 12 euros a gram?

Might be outdoor grown pot, but harder to prevent pollinating

could extremely fuck over your life beyond repair if you get caught in an illegal state.

Op or you are fucking retarded or you are trolling hard.

Where I'm from, hickville, USA, it's $5-10/g for shit with seeds like that. I pay $400/O for what I smoke and I rarely ever find seeds, maybe a couple in one or two of the buds I'd get from that amount.

Seeds or not, as long as the shit gets you high, who cares?

I'm from the Baltics
Nuff said...

i've been to latvia before, make sure it's not sprayed weed, considering your location it's not that bad what you're buying

Well, weed with seeds in could never reach their full potential. When a female plant gets fertilised it focuses on making that pollen into seeds instead of making those sweet icky sticky trichomes (containing dem THCs yo), depending on how late into flowering they got fertilised can (will) determine the quality of the weed.

Im a privileged upper middle class white male. Oh course i dont smoke anything that has seeds. Thats darky dirt weed.

>lazy minority detected

i'd buy from him once more, if you keep getting seeds, try to find another dealer

>400/o

Canadafag here. I can get dat BC bud anywhere here at $10/g. Rural outdoor stuff which is still pretty decent has had some seeds in it. It won't really change the quality of the weed if there are seeds but it's up to you if you think you're getting ripped off if you think the weight of the seeds adds up to that much.

It's completely normal and natural but denotes carelessness from your dealer. He is expected to separate it before putting it into bags.

yeah that would be better, then grow them in controlled conditions until they are small plants and not going to di from suddeen changes anymore. The pot looks good so you got luck actually
12 euro seems like too much though not a rip off, but I am not in your area.

probably growed outdoors, and there was a ninja male plant that some1 didnt kill. i get em sometimes, and the main drawback i noticed is they add extra weight and give nothin in return, dont smoke em they taste like shit. I guess the weed is not so.. potent, cause the juices or some shit fuel them seeds not the bud itself, but if it gets you high it doesnt rly matter i guess.

it happens.

the important thing is either the smoke was good or not

your pot looks a bit under cured too, maybe burns a bit when you smoke it?

seeds happen mang
my shwag dealer buddy and I once did a scientific experiment, it took ~35 seeds to equal .01 so don't worry about it taking up weight in all honesty

Still, if it happens again go elsewhere, for sure. It's a sign of poor quality control wherever his source is getting it. I go through a decent amount a year and don't get many seeds, and for what you're paying it damn sure better be perfect

Hell, thanks for your replies, nignogs
Smoked a bit of it and it seemed alright
Not the best I've smoked but alright

I'm buying from the same dealer for over a year already and I used to get buds with seeds from him. From personal experience seedless buds were slightly better then ones with seeds so thats not a big deal I guess.

i got some seeds and tried to plant 3 of them. this is how they look after 2 weeks :)

i pay 20euros for a gram -.-

you can smoke any bud. people don't want the plants to grow seeds because it takes energy from growing the buds and they turn out not as good but not by a lot, also they take up a bit of weight so youre getting less buds for your money but not by much, i wouldn't be too bothered about being ripped off a couple of
$ but if you are you shouldn't buy from them again

theyre dying

My weed comes in containers, no seeds ever.

25 for 1/8 ,of great stuff, 50 1/8 for bomb headies

If the seeds have those tiger stripes then that means those are healthy seeds and you should try planting them. Or selling them if you dont know what to do. As long as you pick the seeds out before you roll then you should be good. You'll know if your joint starts to snap crackle n pop

When you find seeds in commercial weed it is most likely from a hermie, or inter-sex plants, that is a female that grows male flowers because of stress or genetics.
It is not normally a good idea to plant them unless you know they were made with a real male plant and not a hermie. This is because "like begets like", so you are better off with good seeds if you don't want a crop of crap.

Colorado weed has seeds an the most potent shit ive ever smoke and ive been buying weed from colorado and the west coast for 20 years.

I had some plants before.
I would sit in that room get baked and watch them grow. Shit was cash man.

Colorado weed is insane man. It was amazing before they legalized. But now, holy fuck.