Advice thread:

Advice thread:
>be me. 22 years old, 6'1'', 200 lbs.. Dating a cute grill for 5 years in my country
> Met a gorgeous, sexy af blond here 6 months ago. She is 18, 5'1'', great tits, juicy pink pussy and big ass.
>She's dating an ugly asshole for 2 years, says sex with him sucks but he treats her good
>only problem is that she lives in murica and i do not
>Love my gf but i feel like i'm falling for my blond "affair"
>she sexts me regularly, keeps saying that she wants to live with me and that she will leave her bf for me.
>yesterday she told me over skype that she is falling in love and mentioned living with me for good at least 4 times.
>She says she will keep sexting me if thats what i want but she would like something more serious.
>what do i do b/ ???
pic not related but looks like her

Try and go on Holiday to America for a cheeky fuck. If its legit go there if not go home

thx user, that a quite good idea.. gotta break my piggy bank though since im a poorfag lol

if she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you.

i've been fucking a girl whose got a boyfriend for about a year now and i notice myself catching feelings. i just have to put them away because falling for her is a fucking critical mistake.

she is making crazy though.. want her, but at the same time i don't want to fuck a 5 year relationship for a quick fuck
Wish i was mormon and could wife these 2 chicks

that's what i fear user.. at the same time her bf is ugly as fuck and has a small dick.. there is a possibility that she might just be unhappy... dunno if this hunch is worth fucking up my relationship though.. dont want to move to America just to get cheated on

>Asks for advice without posting said 18 year old's great tits and pussy

Kill yourself faggot

You move to America to date this imaginary person, what else would you do?

dafuq bro.. i met her here.. if i post her pussy here she will prob see it, the girl in the pic looks just like her except she has some blond pubes

Maybe you can be loyal to your girlfriend you dipshit. And if you're so eager to go for the blonde bitch, break up with GF first. Don't lie to her, because she'll feel like shit even if she doesn't find out...

Girls don't come on Sup Forums but nice try faggot.

she is not imaginary.. at first i thought she was just some dude wanting to see my dick but she face times me live every day, skype and phone calls.. i can say for sure that she is not imaginary and doesn't have a dick

she's just a slut dude. she's most definitely getting dicked down by someone other than her boyfriend right now.

use your head dude. you're not some incredible stunner, she just likes dick. why won't she come to you? think about it.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side. Don't fuck up something good over a crazy bitch you barely know. Shes dating an ugly fuck because she's probably a crazy slut who fucks random dudes. Ugly dude is probably a cuck and doesn't care because he's fucking her too

>gotta break my piggy bank though since im a poorfag lol

Find some jobs in the same city that are willing to relocate you. Free flight for the interview.

i will tell her if i decide to fuck her.. thats why im so torn bro. Actually cheating on her is out of question.. im feeling like shit just because i sext this girl. Im not an asshole

Then she's lying about her age. Even if there was a hot 18 year old who frequents Sup Forums she is almost certainly fucked in the head. Post pics you beta faggot, you really think she would care?

>i don't want to fuck a 5 year relationship for a quick fuck

Uh, if you're thinking about it maybe your current relationship isn't worth keeping forever. Perhaps it's time to move on anyway.

This.

i fear this user.. dunno why but she is getting to me.. she is kinky as fuck, and yet, innocent enough to wife... im fucking torn bro

Well, hate to break it to you man, but sexting another girls is asshole move.

As said, don't fuck up your current relation ship over some blonde bitch.

How well do you know her?
Do you think you can have a proper relationship and not just fuck for 2 weeks and then stop talking to each other?

I could be wrong, but to me it sounds like both you and the blond american girl are falling more for a fantasy foreign affair than you actually are for each other.

You're young so if you want to pursue it, feel free to, but you should be cautious that this affair might be better in your head than it is really.

one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

if she is indeed crazy, then she is a damn good liar.. what u suggest then? just keep getting her pics videos and used panties by mail?

>With some ugly dude who treats her well
>Planning to cheat
Why was I born so nice. This shit is just going to happen me if I find anyone.

honestly, i dunno user.. she seems to be pretty normal, but yeah there is always the possibility that she might be just crazy. So far, i think i can date her for a long time

its just that sex got boring.. 5 years is a long time

>Still isn't sharing said pictures....

Sage

sounds like you already made up your mind.

i looked her facebook, twitter, talked to her sister.. they all say that she is 18.. i did my research. I know for sure she is no 40 year old neckbeard faggot haha

thx for the input bro

Tell me those things for her:
>hobby
>favourite color
>what she does in her free time
>type of music she listens too
>names of 3 of her friends
>her mothers name

If you don't know those you probably don't know her all too well and the realtionship might go downhill simply because of incompatibility.

Sex is an important part of a relationship. If it's crap now it's not going to improve. Ever. shit like that doesn't change.

not going to share her pics m8.. i like her... if i ind out that she is a crazy bitch i will dump for sure dont worry, im no faggot

Just think about the fact that you already have a girlfriend. Is it worth fucking 2 relationships up to later be cheated on? She will probably say that you are ugly as fuck and that the sex with you is not that good the next time she will try and find a good dick.

Just dont treat girls like they are perfect.. before i met my current GFand my blond affair i was too nice too and i ended up being cheated on

How did you meet her then? Genuinely curious. I've traded pics with a few fatties on reddit I think girls just like the idea of cheating and being naughty without actually doing anything.

Thats what i fear bro.. my current gf wont give me bj and swallow, wont do kinky shit.. mst of the time she just wants missionary and cuddle for the whole night

i guess u are right.. some of the questions i dont know the answer to. Guess i gotta take things slow then.. thanx for the input bro

It's not worth it don't fall for someone who isn't happy with the relationship they're currently in since it will manifest into the next one.

Also she says her current bf is ugly and doesn't preform to well in bed what's stopping her from using you like she has used him?

You are aware that girls make a hobby out of breaking up long term relationships, right? It's an ego boost for them. It's likely that she's just pulling you along to see if she can "win" you, just for self validation. I wouldn't risk a 5 year relationship for someone I meet on the chan anyways.

Dump pics of this slut

Someone posted her snapchat on a thread in soc/ if i remember correctly.. whe just started talking, i managed to gain her trust and shit just developed from there.. just dont flash ur dick unless she asks to. Thats a good rule for getting noodz

>the chan
Kek I see what you did there

Been in such a situation so I'm trying to prevent you from making the same mistakes. As you said, just take it slow but while you are with your current gf, give her attention. Don't make her feel unwanted just because you aren't sure, because in the end you can miss your chance with the blonde while ruining your relationship with your current gf.

/thread

dude you're fucking gay
thats way better than a bj and swallow, your gf isnt a whore
>you're fucking retarded

I don't treat them like they're perfect, I just treat them well. Not to mention if you cheat like this, I wouldn't consider you nice.

She says he is just too nice to her.. he is her first bf and they took their virginity together (some girly shit like that). I asked her this exact question yesterday, she said she just feels like she own him something for being so nice..

>Getting hot pics
>Not sharing with your Sup Forumsros.
You suck

exactly what a female friend told me not too long ago, she said girls like to steal men for each other it a power thing for them

Thanks bro, u are actually helping.. will do

Look up hypergamy

This bitch wants a house. Dont be an asshole, stay woth your gf

nah man, im not saying that i dont like having sex with her.. its just that she is childish, she wont even send me nudes.. she was raised by a super strict conservative family, she feels like she is doing something wrong

i was a nice guy, my first gf broke my heart and now i'm still nice, just colder i guess

Dude be grateful that you have a girl that doesn't do that shit. My wife had tons of nudes on the internet because she used to send them to anyone who'd ask.

She obviously can't let go because she feels like she's going to lose all of that time in that relationship like one of the Anons Said above she wants to let a relationship run its course until she gets leverage or gratification from it

She cruel and heartless and negligent for not ending that relationship sooner because she felt sorry.

I'd say smash then dash she isn't worth the pennies in my drawers

i will dump some pics i got a while ago from an army wife if u want.. im pretty good at getting nudes for some reason hehe

That's what I'm trying to prevent. I was cheated on, but that was her decision, she didn't deserve me. I'm not going to become some asshole over some stupid cunt. Its not worth it, I'll be worse off for it.

shit bro.. are u guys still together?

true this

meh, u are probably right.. i guess im just being a fool and falling for her.. last time i did that it didnt go so well hehe

If she will cheat with you, she will cheat on you.

i guess u are more mature than me then.. i fucked her sister as revenge after haha

yeah m8, i dont get why girls like playing these shitty games.. im not willing to get my heart broken again, gay but its true, it hurts like hell

Aren't you the faggot cheating on your wife with this dumb slut? How are you any better?

>4:21 No.690074081▶
>
>she is a damn good liar

welcome to women

as other anons have said, if she will cheat with you, she will cheat on you. do not get feelings with a cheater. it never ends well.

i just got cold after i was cheated on bro.. i still feel shitty but cant help fapping to this bitch.. blond pubes m8, u would feel the same in my place

yeah.. i guess i will just keep getting her pics and see where this leads me to.. maybe i will even book a trip to murica and meet her so that i can know for sure that she isnt just fucked in the head

don't do it.

she's only into you right now because it is exciting. She's also not gonna leave her current bf for you.
Women lie my friend and they are so good at it.

If ever you guys end up being together, she'd be doing the same thing she's doing with her bf right now.

If I was in your position I wouldn't be such a non picture sharing faggot with a fat wife

im not married bro.. and most of the pics i have can id her.. if i had a faceless pic or a pic where only her pussy is shown i would share in a heartbeat

i guess u are right.. gonna take this shit slowly and see if it will die off.. if not, well, maybe i will have to book a trip to murica

You've been msging her for 6 months and you only have pics with her face in it? You've been trolled bro

only pic where u cant id her... i guess u can know now why im falling for her

>i dont get why girls like playing these shitty games..
That's because girls love to hurt men because they are more or less unconsciously jealous of the fact that men don't have blood period that physically hurt their corps. Psychologically hurting men is a way for them to satisfy their more or less unconscious's jealousy.

they are fucking heartless bitches then

nice try but not her.. she has bigger tits

You should offer to pay her flight and hotel to come see you for a few days. That way you can fuck her and if she's crazy you didn't move to another country for nothing

Go to murica, fuck her, leave and never come back

lol, i live in a small city, my gf would know

trips dont lie i guess haha

Wouldn't be hard if you aren't retarded. Meet her at the hotel room and make somthing up to tell your wife

tempting... tell me u wouldnt fuck a girl like this... actually her btw

only pic i could find with no face

Show ass, just crop out her face

phat ass.. all the rest of her pics show her room and i wont share.. sorry
I hope this proves im not a fag haha

now explain to me why u wouldn't hit that

meh average. dont do it.

She is hot but if everything you're saying about her is true than she is one fucked up slut. Not sure why you're still dating your gf if you don't like her that's kinda fucked up.

She's messing with your head, I'd just block her and move on.

i like her bro.. thats the prob. If i didnt cared about my gf i would just dump her and go to america for summer

damn man.. these fucking girls must be crazy then

Dood, I think you should just slow down and think about why she wants you.

Also, what country are you from?

Don't go for that 10 minutes joy ride and ruin your potentially good 5 year relationship with current. Like, man, just don't.

Brazil bro.. yea i will take it slowly

I've had a few like that, I think they just have some sort of mindfuck fetish. Once you're fucked, they usually back off and move on. Speaking from my personal experience, so YMMV.

u gotta agree that that ass is tempting though.. and the way she shakes that shit man... no shit im actually considering booking passage to murica haha

Don't be a cheating faggot

if she's unhappy she should leave. she is one of those bitches who'll string someone along for convenience until something better comes along. or she can't take responsibility for her own happiness and is relying on a relationship for validation. sounds like a loser tbh