Hey Sup Forumsros...

hey Sup Forumsros. So I hate myself and no longer want to live on this planet anymore but im way to scared to kill myself. What are some easy ways to do it and maybe give me some motivation to do it while youre at it.

move to chicago

Take a lot of pain killers

You need a plastic bag and duck tape. When you're about yo sleep put the bag in your head and use the duck tape in your neck to create a vacuum. This kind of death are clean, not painful and really nice. Good luck

chicago sounds cool tho

i might try this

Why don't you move to Mars? All the cool kids are going there.

wish i had some

Ill go book a flight

Suicide is gay.

no u

If you're putting the bag in your head, what's the duct tape for? A necklace?

I live in Chicago, it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Just the ghetto areas, no reason to go there unless you need drugs.

See op life isn't that bad, you could become a nice martian farmer and live the good life.

look up exit bags user. Use nitrogen. Painless and easy. It's unfortunate to see you go, but if you do want to go, this one of the best ways. Good luck user!

What about all those niggers walking around? Sounds more like planet of the apes.

You're a cop.

Someone I know lives in the suburbs. I should go visit.

i could fuck some alien bitches with three tits

if i was a cop i wouldnt be poor

Now you're talking op, I bet you're ready to buy that ticket right now!

You're gay.

well all ghettos are bad

Got any money? Travel somewhere beautiful, and see where the mood takes you...

no u

Sauce?

hell yeah man im gonna get my shit together. thanks dude

Everybodies gay except me.

thats the vocalist of anal cunt named seth putnam. hes dead now.

true

Seth Putnam is gay.

No problem, send us a postcard ok? I hear the beaches there are insane and filled with naked triple titted bitches.

If you're gay you must be a Muslim.

Suicide threads are gay.

Didn't recognize him. Saw anal cunt in concert about 15 yrs ago. He acted like a bitch the whole time.

I'm a gay Muslim.

No need to say gay in front of the Muslim there, if you're Muslim, you're gay and vice versa.

youre gay

u lucky dog. i expect nothing less from him.

That mix is blood dark. He hit a vein good and it's pissing blood into the rig. He needs to slam off before he slips out. If he slips out he'll have a hell of a time finding a new one because it'll be hard to see the blood flow when he does. Because its already full of blood. Its really not the best time to be getting blown.

Agreed. Ake sure its tough plastic though. Dont want to puss out and rip a hole in the bag

So let's review: Muslim=gay=suicide bomber. You fit the demographic op.

Why do you need a motivation kill yourself.
I think you're a way to danm stupid, if you are going to kill yourself you're making a choice but you crontradice yourself by saying "im way to scared to kill myself"
just do it faggot jump, shoot, slit
an easy way buy a syringe and inject air in your veins you fuckin piece of shit

OP obviously doesn't understand this is Seth Putnam and the references that are being made are for his band Anal Cunt. Fuck off

Duck tape always add style

You're gay.

You play on a softball team

So does a van full of retards.

I went back in time and voted for hitler