Ask a music expert anything

Ask a music expert anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X01H4icz5aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying owning a lot of cds makes you an expert

Can't even tell what most of that shit is, post an actually clear pic so we can see who you have

are you retard?

Fav band?

When you say expert.. Is that just something you call yourself, and is it just because you have a "broad knowledge of music" or why do you think you deserve that title?

here you go

muse
My job is music expert so...

When did you really start to enjoy mindless self indulgence the early stuff or the later stuff?

>a punk collection
I don't even want to read the other labels

The great Wolfgang

Not OP but I really enjoyed their mid days. Stupid MF is a genius song. Not that their newer stuff is bad. It gets worse is a masterpiece on its own.

>music expert
>expert
>implying musical tastes is anything but subjective

Ever heard of an iPod?

How do you get the cash on the bottom at the back

Kek

Why don't I like music anymore? Can't stand listening to it unless I'm drunk. I'm an ex-musician too, guitar, bass, electric keyboard. Used to live for music, kept up with all the new releases.

Can't stand the shit now.

WHY.

TELL ME WHY.

AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE.

TELL ME WHY.

AIN'T NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE.

TELL ME WHY.

Why the hell would you stack Cd's that way? Are you retarded? This is a serious question as the way you have them stacked truly rustled my jimmies

>favorite band is muse
>his "job" is music expert

Kek OP is a fag of the highest levels

I've got like a 1000x more albums on my disc you pitty expert

>muse
that's enough, I'm out

My two favorite albums are Frankenstein girls will seem strangely sexy and you'll rebel to anything.

I agree about both on those songs, my third pick for albums would have to be if tho.

OP better respond or he no expert.

What is your opinion on ITAOTS

Also, are you just a Sup Forums reject?

If we talk about albums, aside from the demo tapes they always had awesome albums. But to find a flaw, their newest album stop giving a shit etc etc, it's a little too tame.

Runner up best song is the method man remix bring the pain

What metal?

True, true I will take these as a valid answer.

Ever listen to melt-banana?

that's the worst way to stack CDs. What do you do if you want to listen to a cd that's at the bottom of the middle row in the back?

Still not OP. I have never heard of them before. MSI is a kinda misfit in my library. Usually I'm a IDM kinda guy and worship Aphex Twin. But I might YouTube them

Those backstreet boys tho.

lmfao my thoughts as well, user. OP heres my question. why are you such a faggot?

Sure your an expert. I have 75 cds and 4,150 mp3s. I Like music. I took 8 years of guitar lessons. But I'm no expert. I've been a Beck fan since 94 and only learned that his music is called trip hop and there like a dozen good bands.

They aren't really anything special unless you got a good sound system. It's noise rock from japan so it's an acquired taste, I went and saw them live so I enjoyed it in person.

how the fuck is that a job? What do you do? Do you write articles or?

Ok, how do you listen to your CDs

Show your set up.

Is my mixtape fire?

How the fuck does one compose using syncopation and whatever this scale is called?

youtube.com/watch?v=X01H4icz5aU

There is no obvious chord progression and the rhythm is such a mess...

name the greatest Classical musician

>protip: it's Bach

If you think there is that much music out there worth listening to, you certainly aren't an expert.

Fuck, summer is here again.

How many albums do you listen to a day

whats the difference between the two they both are fucking losers who post on a anime image board.

Fuck wrong thread

>the war on drugs
I heard a song by them it was really hipstery like it seemed to try hard to come off hipster. It was one where they are in a play or some shit in the music video.

Shut the fuck up you god damn hipster.

why is op so slow at responding answered like 2 questions.

Oldfags have lost any hope on getting any kind of love. Newfags still think they are special.

they're like if Pink Floyd and Bob Dylan met and had a baby, meanwhile Tom Petty and Bruce Springsteen met and had a baby, and by some divine miracle those 2 babies met and FUCKED...this would be the product they'd give birth to

I have at least 3 times as many

Everyone on Sup Forums is a reject

If sally has 3 apples and tim has 2 oranges
How long will it take for socialst pressure to subside the government of crimea

Do you find that music sounds better at 96/24 than it does at 44/16?

When you're fucking traps, do you prefer to have In The Aeroplane Over The Sea playing in the background from CD or vinyls?

>music expert
>doesn't even have a legit storage container for cd's

Kill yourself

You have around 700,000 albums?

I have 8 Hard Disks, which contain TBs over TBs of music from all sorts of genres and dates, and I'm still adding shit to them because (now) people make all sorts of music through all sorts of platforms, mainstream, a e s t h e t i c , or otherwise. It doesn't make me a music expert at all. I can't play every instrument perfectly, I've never (exactly) studied the intricate nuances of musical theory, or harmony, or the like, in the academic sense. I've probably never even listened to "all music", either. I never will.

I'm just a weird ass fuck who has over 400 TBs of audio files and assorted flavor files (album info, "exclusive" stuff from bonus CD shit, etc). All I have, is lot of fucking music. Enough to play all of the files for exactly 4 years, 6 months, 23 days, 1 hour, and 47 seconds (according to VLC). I will never be able to meaningfully listen to all of it at a given moment; I just listen to all sorts of random shit by the by. I may only ever listen to some random asshat playing one of Beethoven's pieces, every 5th year, for about 5 minutes at a time.

I want to know what makes you a musical expert, OP. I don't want to know what your job is, unless you accurately describe why it makes you, piece for musical piece, a musical expert. Are you a sound engineer? Are you a musical savant? Do you have an officially recognized title that all government officials must acknowledge when referring to your persons? Don't tell me it's because you have a small stack of magnetic laser-beam dinosaur-plastic from "the good old days", and don't tell me it's because you listen to (insert band here).

And, speaking as someone who's seen people who are exceptionally anal/passionate about data preservation, your "insurmountable collection of music" is probably in great danger of being shattered if anything happens to that precarious Jenga tower you have going- not to mention that CDs/DVDs/Discs tend to decay once exposed to the air.

In your opinion, what is Anal Cunt's best album?

It's to bad that shitty digital shit won't hold up over time like my albums will retard. Seriously I have 20 year old CDs only played a few times that are now worthless drink coasters.

Seriously invest in a better format A and B if it is worth listening too the artist has put this on either high quality tape or vinyl. Deal with it OP your shit is just shit.

No music expert listens to CDs and enjoys them really.

I actually know a bit about hardcore punk from back in the day, so if anyone has any questions let me know?
lol at muse tho

850 actually. Someone had to count them. So in your math 850 000

Sorry, I was just doing rough estimation based on volume

know any dutch bands that sound similar to einsturzende neubauten? like industrial, ambient industrial, noise garage rock, things like that

How do you feel when people can download all this stuff for free on innernet??

Do you own any vinyls?

Just tell me how the scene was. Make me dream of a day when it wasn't overrun by chugbros.

Expert? Name the alternative metal band that dominated Norway through the 90s. One could argue they peaked in 1995 with the release of their 3rd album which featured a hit song that won a number of awards, and is to this day one of the biggest songs in the country. The English name of this song was "Give".

Do you have Kids Bop??

Styxian industries

Only music collection that matters

>Ask a music expert anything.

Do you know Fayrouz ?