Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
yournewswire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked seinfeld.

/thread

I'd fuck Anne

good with money

Hitler was a good guy. He's a Jew right.

They mostly accepted their fate.

They burn really well

They are pretty cool with getting baked, all things considered.

They make good actors

they are pretty good at fucking over goys.

u should bev ashamed america

Best liars in the world. Started nearly every war since history.

Jews are gay

They are excellent at lying and stealing

they officially hate gays, and occasionally stab them at pride parades

they kept a lot of soldiers warm on cold nights

Wanna expand on that m8?

they hate muslims

they helped the germans finance the gas chamber, and helped them deport eastern jews

Cannanites and Shit.

remember the napoleonic wars that nearly ripped europe in half? those were funded by rothschilds
remember the WWI and WWII that nearly ripped europe in half? those were funded by the rothschilds
remember when the current state of israel was founded at the expense of people who already lived there? that was funded by the rothschilds

They pretty much created mainstream religion that was built on lies.

Jews make great lamps!

excellent smellers

Hell I would go as far as to say they were behind the fag shootin in Orlando but idk.

good cobblers

They are trying to make the 6 million real!

that's a bit of a tall order m8 and a little hard to prove. if you want to accuse the Jews of being the original theological memesters who turned spirituality into a business then that would definitely be fair. if you want to accuse them of being the original subversive peoples who proliferated the Abrahamic religions and pitted them against one another while clinging to their own faith... then that would definitely be fair.

but to accuse the jews of creating mainstream religion would be false because they ripped those ideas off of the egyptians too.
the fact is that jews have no rightful home and no rightful identity. they are just khazar and mongol usurpers of better men/ideas

They kill Palestinian children like no other people on Earth (except, of course, the members of Hamas and Fatah that use their children as human ahields)

You just agreed and disagreed with me at the same time. I don't know if I can trust yous.

I agree with you that every jew is practiced liar. But I wouldn't give them so much credit as "starting mainstream religion" mainstream Abrahamic tales, of course.

But I feel like saying they created it downplays the other folk/ancient religions that were practiced in india/china/egypt etc.

Checkum

Mainstream religion today is Jew Christ and Isis jews started all of that.

I am not sure what you want from me.
I don't like jews and I don't trust them.
jews don't like jesus christ as far as I know.

I honestly don't know what to say. Per definition I do not like their believe system. But as individuals I could probably appreciate them (shock and horror!).

Oh wait, I will say this, the old testament has some pretty cool stories.

I want you to believe baby just believe

I really wonder what it must feel like for Jewish people (or black people for that matter) to visit Sup Forums. To know that you are browsing a board where your kind is despised. I feel the hatred for Jewish people is even deeper than the hatred for Muslims or Christians. With them Sup Forums hates their belief. With Jews their whole existence as people seems too be hated.

>With Jews their whole existence as people seems too be hated.
so two possibilities exist
a) all of it is just loud mouth key board blathering shitposting memes with little substance
b) there is actually some truth to the memes somewhere deep down and there have been many peoples of many colors and creeds who have not trusted jews over the course of the last 2000 years

really makes you think...

Honestly? You're a 13 year old who hasn't left his house in three years except to get the shit kicked out of you at school. Why exactly would I care about your opinion of me, or of my people - especially considering we control /everything/.

Goddamn you're dumb if you think your opinions matter. Go buy more shit so I can have more money.

It's A.
Almost all hate online is based on A.

Very few people are more than keyboard cowboys.

Kind if deduced that, yes. I don't hate anyone, really, but I understand why the Jewish folk is generally unlikeable. They are extremely exclusive and protective of outside influences.

but will people realise the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit and is on tv and put people in pain cause the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and cock block the awesome people or attrative loser people
but everybody dont have any choice but at least the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and think is better then everybody and tell people what to do and kill the popular people off or hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers is ugly if pretend to like the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is smart and ugly and the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit know the popular people use the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that is on tv or music
and thats why the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people is lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers
so thats why we got to get use to the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
but fuck the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music and fuck the ugly guys losers that try to act better then everybody but is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music
and video games is going to suck cause the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people cock block the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame
and thats why there only stupid games like quantum break and the division and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers and they smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is going to bore us to death

Where did you read I shared in this hatred? L'chaim, fat ass.

You seem mad. You care.

okay chief. i guess it would be easier for you to dismiss memes then to delve into 2 millennia of religious history. i wouldn't expect much from your average Sup Forums kiddie these days
>they are extremely exclusive and protective of outside influences
which all together is really not that bad of a thing... but if you are going to practice said values while preaching the exact opposite... it can get a little confusing as to what your motives are

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video........

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

If I cared I'd have my friends garnish your daddy's wages.

Instead I shall mock you some more.

They're good at removing kebab

Da poop will flow through the streets.

Nigger please my dad's a master mechanic he's his own boss. Go grow your side curls out so your priest or whatever you call Will have something to grab while he's destroying your ass.

Hitler DID do 2 things wrong.

1: Didn't finish the job.
2: Killed himself before he could finish it.

The relative small size of this thread says it all really.

yournewswire com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/

no, fuck jews

It's easy for me to say that 99% of people who say shit on jews will never actually do anything because they don't

Agree with that

>hurrr I don't know how big business drives out small ones
Spoken like a true goy

How do you "do" hatred?

they have lots of gold shekels

They created one of the largest, most powerful and repressive empires in the history of mankind. I like bagels too.

They burn surprisingly well?

i dont think all joos should be gassed. only almost all of them

Some people would rather deal with small businesses because they know it won't try to Jew them out of their money. Is the Jew God Yahweh really half man half donkey that eats baby wienners.

Jews are mostly not THAT bad people.
That's the nicest thing I can say, and im jew.

Listen to a couple songs by the band Ninja Sex Party... I think that I proved my point.

Jews are mostly not really bad people.
That's the nicest thing I can say, and im jew.

They make great ashes.

They can play muscial instruments.

Say what you will about Jews, but they're tenacious bastards and they not only survived but thrived.

I laugh my ass off m8.
Same thing with U.S. while everyone hates them.
Everyone is hated here.

I've never met a poor Jew.

Hi.
Now you have.

Not all of them are bad, some are self-hating