Would someone gift me fallout new vegas ulti edition on Steam? my xbox 360 broke...

Would someone gift me fallout new vegas ulti edition on Steam? my xbox 360 broke, a used one is 90 bucks and its not backwards compatible.

In return i will love you forever. or maybe i can find some like tf2 stuff i can give you. i havent played it in a while and id give you all my shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebayorg/torrent/7934234/Fallout.New.Vegas.Ultimate.Edition.MULTi4-PROPHET
steamcommunity.com/id/lionsssssss/
steamcommunity.com/id/ziggggggllleerrr/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297490015/
steamcommunity.com/id/1010101001010101
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child
steamcommunity.com/id/party_steve/
steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/
steamcommunity.com/id/edgelord193/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump. this is my favorite game of all time and i dont get paid for another 2 weeks.

Post your Steam ID retard

im having to redownload steam so itll be just a second

I don't give money to niggers on the street. Why would I start giving money to niggers online?

A used one is $90? Bullshit. Give me your address and I'll send you my Xbox360 copy free of charge.

STEAM_0:1:79709481

that good?

my xbox 360 broke. not my copy of new vegas

lol sorry not a negroid for what its worth.

>you can tell because i know how to use a computer

Get a job nigger

bruh aren't my quads worth something?

i do have a job. Captain D's. i'm just outta money for a while. i didn't know if someone had a copy they could gift on steam or naw

Think he means xbox

If you just wait till the 23rd it will be on sale.

Ya dickhead

Get a cheaper hobby and learn to manage your money better

You Crunkleton?

yea man

You're a faggot.

i apologize for my faggotry

>may god have mercy on my extra-faggoty soul

who is G R E E N

me nigga

i accepted your friend req

sorry fucked that up

This thread reeks up summer

Fuck off losers

thepiratebayorg/torrent/7934234/Fallout.New.Vegas.Ultimate.Edition.MULTi4-PROPHET

I bought the cunt his game. Now I'mma commandeer this thread and do a giveaway. I got some random shit on backlog if any of you faggots want something.

but you get get it for free

STEAM_0:1:168612143
Do you think you could get me CSGO or Orion Prelude? I know its my alt but my main is scarred. Thx ahead of time if you do user

take it.
>It's all yours my friend

Starting off with Psychonauts. If you retards want it, first come first serve.

STEAM_0:1:168612143

You win, retard.

oh boy
>checked

can i beg for residente evil 6 complete is 80% on steam and in 12 min the promo will end plz.

i can give some game keys

thx sweet and kind user

steamcommunity.com/id/lionsssssss/

I added you, Faggot.

someone please just give me gmod

steamcommunity.com/id/ziggggggllleerrr/

Should I have received it by now?

Steam ID is SkyPlaysVaporGames someone buy me fallout nv please thanks

Tryna find you on Steam

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297490015/

Seems like an obvious hack/scam.

This cunt got his game

Next is you Sorry it's taken so long there are too many normies

thx lord

are you giving away more?

This cunt got his game.

Next up is Mountain. Some indie cunt game. First come, first serve, cunts.

steamcommunity.com/id/1010101001010101

>steamcommunity.com/id/1010101001010101
Grats, cunt.

Did I win it?

Yes cunt.

i know its too expensive , and yes im a faggot but begging for mafia 3 i dont have enough money to buy it , but can i buy for u csgo or something .....

Cs go skins or keys? Cause games nobody will give me..
ty
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/

Not a hope in hell, Faggot.

die then u lil bitch

but will people realise the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit and is on tv and put people in pain cause the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and cock block the awesome people or attrative loser people
but everybody dont have any choice but at least the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and think is better then everybody and tell people what to do and kill the popular people off or hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers is ugly if pretend to like the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is smart and ugly and the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit know the popular people use the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that is on tv or music
and thats why the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people is lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers
so thats why we got to get use to the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
but fuck the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music and fuck the ugly guys losers that try to act better then everybody but is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music
and video games is going to suck cause the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people cock block the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame
and thats why there only stupid games like quantum break and the division and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers and they smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly

but will people realise the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit and is on tv and put people in pain cause the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and cock block the awesome people or attrative loser people
but everybody dont have any choice but at least the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and think is better then everybody and tell people what to do and kill the popular people off or hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers is ugly if pretend to like the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is smart and ugly and the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit know the popular people use the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that is on tv or music
and thats why the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people is lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers
so thats why we got to get use to the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
but fuck the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music and fuck the ugly guys losers that try to act better then everybody but is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music
and video games is going to suck cause the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people cock block the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame
and thats why there only stupid games like quantum break and the division and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers and they smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is going to bore us to death

i know im a fagg that why i beg

>690090544 inst me but dubs

Can I get empire total war or the blood dlc for rome 2
Steam: c01dfur3

Next up is booster for Free2Play games for all you cheap faggots.

Reply with what key you want:

Eve Online-30 Day Access+4skins

Armoured Warfare

Blade & Soul

Neverwinter-Helper Pack+title

Pathfinder Adventures- 40 chests

Smite- Skin Pack

Super Senso- Beta Access+ Starter Pack.

Warframe- Booster pack

First come first serve, Faggots.

Would a kind richanon please bless me with anything from my wishlist, preferbly alien isolation.
thank you

can any user help me out buy buying me mortal kombat X premium edition? its less than 10$ on g2a. i would thank you and gift you a copy of chivalry medieval warfare. thanks in advance to al the anons that are gifting other poorfags like me

steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child

g2a. com/mortal-kombat-x-premium-edition-steam-cd-key-global.html

if anyone would be nice enough to buy me Odallus: The Dark Call, i'd fall in love with you.
i've been having a castlevania itch and i'm broke as a motherfucker

bumping likea fagg who i am

Warframe pack plzz steam id: c01dfur3

steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/wishlist
Would a kind richanon please bless me with anything from my wishlist, preferbly multiplayer games? thank you

>c01dfur3
Sure thing, faggot.

Someone buy me Fallout NV pls it's my favorite fallout game

Steam ID: SkyPlaysVaporGames

Someone help this user out, he gifted me darksouls PTD once

Also begging for steam trading cards

self bump

Accept my friend request faggot

smite skin pack, /id/kurang64

okey im a fagg is too much , but i need to try cuz is awesome game

bumping again, anyone please? games on sale for 10 dollars

Please, someone be so kind as to gift me prototype 1 or 2, thank you so much!
steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/

any user could help me out here? bump

Just pirate it like everyone else.

Sure thing, cunt.

this is me ^

warframe booster pack please user

okey i keep being a fagg but can i beg for this
Rainbow Six Siege: Starter Edition its 15$

thx , im fagg

Sent ;)

bumping again, odallus the dark call is what i'm looking for help a faggot out

Sure, cunt.

user, 291 games without playing, and begging??????

that false, right in the hearth T-T

Proof

btw that inst true i make a Script to have all the steam free games in my acc , and it like a have more , but u can check my acc

bumping self again

please kind anons

Yo nigga get me World at War.
>steamcommunity.com/id/edgelord193/

bumping another time.

i tried , btw thx to green the guy who is gifting im sure he is a good person , i hope the best luck

Im a fagg

I've begged for this in countless threads
>only want it for zombies

can any user help me out please? its less than 10$ right now, please and thanks in advance

bump with cool wallpapes

bumperino

All are still available except

Warframe

Armoured warfare

Smite