If Sup Forums can count to 10, I dump every win I've gotten in the past 2-3 months

If Sup Forums can count to 10, I dump every win I've gotten in the past 2-3 months.

Kek

OP here. If you fuck up, feel free to start from one again.

won't happen

sage this shit

Nigger

I think Overwatch isn't very good.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I got a win from a few months back. Who wants to see? Fuck OP and his gay ass thread

twe

nobody wants to see 2-3 months of your dad touching you

That was close enough. There were repeats, but they were in order. Wins inbound, prepare your needle dicks.

d

and the ugly people losers dont care if cheat or hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way cause is ugly cause the ugly people losers is ugly and smart and doesnt care if hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attraitve loser people when they say the ugly guys losers is ugly cause doesnt worry cause the cluless people wont know the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly cause the ugly guys losers hurt the cluless people the ugly way by hurting the cluless people with corn rolls so people wont find out even if the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit

but will people realise the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit and is on tv and put people in pain cause the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and cock block the awesome people or attrative loser people
but everybody dont have any choice but at least the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and think is better then everybody and tell people what to do and kill the popular people off or hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers is ugly if pretend to like the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is smart and ugly and the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit know the popular people use the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that is on tv or music
and thats why the ugly guys losers that get rejected by the popular people is lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers
so thats why we got to get use to the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
but fuck the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music and fuck the ugly guys losers that try to act better then everybody but is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce or dog poop on tv or music

yes.

and the ugly people losers dont care if cheat or hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way cause is ugly to be better then the popular people or attrative loser people cause the ugly people losers is ugly and smart and doesnt care if hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people the ugly way cause is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attraitve loser people when they say the ugly guys losers is ugly cause doesnt worry cause the cluless people wont know the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly cause the ugly guys losers hurt the cluless people the ugly way by hurting the cluless people with corn rolls so people wont find out even if the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit

Webm coming soon. I had more but I had them in a text convo with myself so I wouldnt have to save them and some of them got deleted since there were so many.

OP how do you get these?

Any protips?

Quite a long story, but I spent the better part of 5 months in a group chat of Sup Forumstards dedicated to getting nudes. I don't put in nearly as much effort now, but we gathered probably around 500 over the course of those months. Those pics were in a google photo album that I don't have a link to. The key is manipulation. You need to be able to analyze girls within the first few messages to see what kind of female they are, and react accordingly. It's possible to get nudes from most girls if you play it right. Most of it comes from experience.