#FreePalestine <3 <3 <3

#FreePalestine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khWSuMqnj5c&list=WL&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=O2xNTzlFSk0
youtube.com/watch?v=M4RFdSNK7Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Israel

al salam a lekum. Pardon my arabic haha im english. Love from Canada homie!

>tfw IDF probably rape her already ;_;

>al salam a lekum. Pardon my arabic haha im english. Love from Canada homie!
suck dick u fucking leaf

fuck off terrorist faggot your getting dunked by Israel lol gtfo

Uuuh, i would love to free her palestine, if you know what i mean.

I Cri Evrytiem ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=khWSuMqnj5c&list=WL&index=19

>Free them
>Let them kill all the Jews
>Put them back in

MIDF confirmed. Go back to the desert phillistines lol like seriously Israel pays for your power, sewage, water, etc lol like what the fuck learn2economy fucking plebs

Fuck you, kike loving faggot.

>FreePalestine
That's why we're there.

Fuck off sandniggers, you subhuman vermin.

Sage in all fields

filthy kike loving monkey ass negro detected

>#FreePalestine

I'll take three.

ITS TIME TO TRIGGER THE SANDNIGGERS, POST PICTURES OF THE PEDOPHILE SANDNIGGER, CUNT, DIRTY, GAY MUHAMMAD

You know what, I could respect without condoning the secularist fighters of Arafat's generation. They had a worthy cause. Now that Palestines have gone full retard Islamist I'm not entirely sure I don't just wanted wiped out by the Israelis.

It's funny how Jews are so stingy and/or frugal.

You say, "free" and their ears perk up, they smile, and they do that hand rubbing thing.

But when you follow "free" with "Palestine", they ain't so happy no more.
"Palestine never existed!"
"Israel has a right to defend itself!"
"Oy vey! Give us money! Holocaust! 6 million! Anti-semite!"

pedo plz go

Fuck the kikes.
Free the world.

You are delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2xNTzlFSk0

Sandniggers can't into anything other than fucking their goats, why would anyone support a nation of apes?

All hail Isreal!

Justice for Palestine!

Since when is Sup Forums inhabited by left wing cucks?

Since when is Sup Forums inhabited by pro-Israel shills ?

You can hate kikes and Tusken Raiders at the same time, the enemy of my enemy =/= my friend

A welcome anti sound to the mudkike loving regressives here

Isn't Israel's economy leeching off America?

since around 2010, maybe earlier.

>tfw Israel even with its fault is 10000000x better than Palestine would ever be.

i dont like jews or sand niggers, the u.s. shouldfree a nuke on the middle east in general.

i thought sandniggers were the monkeys?

I don't give a fuck about what the middle east would be like without israel; that wouldn't affect me. The point is that we wouldn't have all these dipshits trying to kill us if we didn't "STAND WITH ISRAEL."

youtube.com/watch?v=M4RFdSNK7Q0

arm palestine so they can go down shooting
see how hard the JDIF is when their tanks and attack helocopters are blowing up and its not half starved towelheads throwing stones and launching bottle rockets at modern tech

so you're gonna change your stance because a bunch of filthy sandniggers threaten you? stay beta, faggot.

this bitch

Dude, even if they do rule the world and all that shit, it couldn't be more than a couple of thousand in actual conspiracy level activities. So, kill them, you dumb little stormweenies think about some great white race war. Just kill their leaders you dumbass Nazi faggots. hypothetical of course

the last time my stance from what it is now was when I was a child watching silly anti-saddam hussein flashes on newgrounds circa 2003. From around then on out it seemed pretty obvious to me and anyone else with half a brain that if the US hadn't begun fucking around with everyone everywhere post-WW2, there wouldn't be a reason for anyone to attack us.

1#. Jews believe Christians and Gentiles are evil vile worthless forms of life, and that Jesus, being their leader, should be punished in hell for eternity by being boiled in alive in hot human excrement forever.

#2. The Talmud, the Jewish bible, teaches that all non-Jews are worthless objects, and that it is mandatory and a privilege for a Jew to commit usury upon a non-Jew, failure to do so results in a Jew losing their Jewish honour.
purim_binge_drinking_640_15

#3. Jews control every aspect of American government policy; they outnumber non-Jews by at least 10 to 1 in white-house as well as all other major American governmental agencies and control every aspect of American foreign and governmental policy.

#4. The national citizenship laws of Israel are even more racist than the apartheid-era citizenship laws of South Africa. Unless someone has Jewish ethnicity, and can prove that ethnicity by extended family history, they are not legally obliged to have Israeli citizenship.
purim_binge_drinking_640_16

#5. In the 1930s American Jews collectively honoured the Rothschild family of international Jewish bankers as being the most honorary and privileged sect of Jews. They honoured their Jewish hero in a typically perverted mannerism, by making a film of the Rothschild family in which the Rothschild Patriarch cheats his host country by faking poverty to avoid paying collective income taxations.

#6. The Soviet Communist Party leadership was almost 99% Jewish, the Jewish leaders of the communist movement in the soviet-union deliberately changed their surnames to the most Russian-sounding names of all, and deliberately hid their Jewish ancestry to make out that they were ethnic Russians and not Jews.
purim_binge_drinking_640_17

I'm a Jew
I don't care if you boo
Fuck Netanyahu
I'm through

>drops mic

#7. The anti-defamation-league, or ADL, promotes multiculturalism, racial interbreeding, and cultural acceptance and tolerance, yet advocates Jewish interrelationships and Jewish culture and promotion of orthodox Jewish values which teach that all non-Jews are worthless trash that have no method of existence other than to serve jews.

#8. New York City boasts one of the largest Jewish populations in the world; it is also the centre of large commercial Jewish mega-banks that control world-politics, world-religion, and world opinion. They are also the centre of the 2008 global financial crisis, and the centre of all world economic downfalls and especially the great depression of the 1930s.
purim_binge_drinking_640_31

#9. The Jewish religion is particularly perverted in its moral doctrines, it teaches that immoral and lewd acts are acceptable amongst Jews, and generally has a penchant for non-natural, sick, deprived and vile forms of behaviour are tolerable and promoted.

#10. In 1898 the international Jewish community held a meeting in Zurich, Switzerland, in which only the top rabbis and elders of the international Jewish community attended, in it, it was collectively decided that Jews would completely take over the world in the 20th century, by whatever means possible, and that Jewish world domination was the ultimate goal of Jews in the 20th century period.

it wouldn't affect you? Without israel over there arabs could run rampant without and democracy we'd have no power or influence on that side of the map. you're retarded

ayala shaked

Only a Jew could delight in the murder of children. Thank you for proving my point =)

I mean, considering the recent attacks on Gaza have had 60-80% of casualties being innocent civilians, it won't be that hard to find material

Palestinians don't want peace. But they complain when they die. That's funny.

hes 15 and im not a jew but whatever.

this is inside israel not gaza

sand niggers are just degenerate thats all.

>Only a Jew could delight in the murder of children.
There's plenty of Muslims who delight in the same.

come at me terrorists

They're running rampant now, because they are pissed off, and they are pissed off because palestine was obliterated for a reason that had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Why do "we" need power and influence there? I think you're confusing "you and me" with the rich assholes who benefit from morons like you who perpetuate the idea that the average american has something to gain from feeding the rich and powerful more power and influence.

I'm not a big fan of Jews but I love Israel. Right in the middle of a region that hates them but all they do is keep killing Muslims and laughing about it. If Islam posed any real threat to the world they would have wiped Israel off the map decades ago.

Did I say those were in gaza bish? No, I said that there'd be plenty of material in Gaza.

That's really the only thing I love about Israel right now is they're the modern Sparta. Just making all their neighbors their literal bitches

You're a faggot dude.

Thank you for showing the world what you really are, Rest assured that your time will come and when it does I'll be tying the noose.

Karmic Justice is coming

Fuck any goats lately?

Personally I'd like to be at peace with the muslims as they would seem pretty chill at first glance from travel shows on TV, but they're total dicks to everyone including their own and hate the Western world. Look at it this way:

How many jew terrorist attacks have there been in the US or Europe?

How many terrorist attacks have there been in the US and Europe caused by muslims?

Now ask yourself why you're defending Palestinians if they support terrorists? You're fucking idiots for supporting the same assholes who danced on 9/11 after hearing the news.

Lol k sure your Twitter hashtags are really gonna turn the tide.

cuck confirmed

Palestine will one day soon strike the heads off of every man woman and child living within the false state of Israel. Kike bastards, you will be eradicated.

you mad ahmed?
palestine never existed and never will you degenerate human scum.

No one gives a fuck about Palestine, not even other Muslim countries. You think Iran would open it's doors and let them in? Fuck no. If Israel suddenly stopped existing every other Muslim country would team up to wipe them off the map then fight amongst themselves over the territory.

I'm not Muslim but I'm going to show them this and hopefully the next mass shooting will be in a Synagogue

>entirety of Arabian peninsula and North Africa is their territory
>wah wah free filistina :'(

Why don't they just leave somewhere to live with their other nigger pals and let the Jews in wall themselves in and live in peace?

1. Not true at all.
2. Citations?
3. Citations?
4. >obliged instead of able
And again, Citations?
5. Citations?
6. Citations?
7. Citations?
8. >Finding causality between unrelated facts
>Finding it to somehow be a conspiracy that, NYC, the hub of European immigration to the U.S., is ergo the hub of Jewish immigration from Europe during periods of oppression
>Finding it to be a conspiracy that NYC, the hub of trade to and from Europe within the United States and the core position for trade from the Great Plains and East Coast, is the financial center of the U.S., and ergo the epicenter of economic crises.
>Finding relationships where none exist to further your own personal and illogical agenda.
9. Citations?
10. Citations?

Notice a core theme among your arguments. You draw assumptions without citations. You are delusional.

>Karmic Justice

This isn't magic the gathering you retard

Oh really, THIS THREAD is gonna be what makes Islam hate Jews? Like they totally didnt want to kill them all before?

Sup Forums is faced with a problem.

Who's worse, muslims or jews?

Because if a Jew literally stole your house and started doing a bunch of shady Jew shit there you'd be pretty pissed too

You call me the "degenerate but you're the one fapping to dead children, Chaim.

Take your Schizophrenic pills you stupid Kike

Jews

kek

Muslims by far. The Jews just want control, the Muslilms want to ahkbar the whole planet to ruins and cover up our women.

do you see jews go around and bomb innocent people in europe and america? i dont

Yet you fuckers cry when they fight back ?

>Completely disregards the vast population difference

A better comparison would be Christians to Muslims. There have been far more Christian terrorist attacks than Muslim terrorist attacks (Though not sure if the rate proportional to population is higher or not).

Additionally, the bastards who want to fuck up the Western world are Salafi (ISIS, Al-Qaeda) and Wahabi (Saudi Arabia) muslims (most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi). Additionally, Hamas is a small portion of the Palestinian populace whom the majority want peace.

What also pisses me off, is Israel has no strategic sense whatso-fucking-ever. If they wanted to wipe out/annex Palestine then they should peace out and get the world off their back, then when Hamas next attacks say "See? They still wanna kill us. Now fuck off, I'm finishing this."

Muslims are pedophiles, rape a lot, hate the western world and its people, kill thousands of people in terrorist attacks.

Jews: Terrorist attacks: 0, love the western world, are allies of the western world and have some pedos here and there, they are hateful to muslims which are everyone's enemy.

Well, if you tighten your tinfoil hat and play pretend hard enough, the Jews were responsible for that

>Hey Chaim we've found a nice country for your pernicious people. It's isolated and you can just boot the stone-age nogs out no problem

>Finally you can have your own country to Jew each other to your heart's content

>OY VEY we demand an extension of the Haavara agreement. We're going to Britain instead you anti-semites

>Obtain ''''right'''' to Israel and scheme unceasingly against your neighbors fucking them over at every turn
>Kill and destabilize anything with progress in your vicinity for the Yinon plan
Oyy Veyyy they're stabbing us like maniacs dis is anudduh ovening

You are pretty degenerate, pham. You are clearly not able to see logic, and instead choose to look for conspiracies and doctrines that support your world view. I bet you get your opinions from Ben Garrison.