Hey b

Hey b.

Turning 25 today. Spending it alone because my girlfriend of 3 years left me. I caught her in bed with another man. I have no friends because I spent all my time with her. Life sucks.

happy birthday user :-)

kill yourself

fuck that bitch, youre gonna be just fine.
happy bday

:^)

Happy birthday user!

Go to the gym.
3 sets each
1 rep per year.

happy birthday motherfucker!

Was it worth it OP? I'm pretty content on my own but I've fiddled with the idea of a companion on occasion. Not really seeing the point though if you get abandoned for someone with more "resources".

How to feel better in three easy steps:

1. Delete Facebook.
2. Hit the Gym.
3. Get Bitches.

You are still young, and if you are confident in yourself, you will meet new people and get a new girlfriend who isn't a cheating bitch.

Happy 25th bud.
Things will get better, you got this.

Do this and then come back next birthday to tell us how your year was OP.

Also happy birthday. At least you live on your own at 25 OP. I just turned 24 and still live with my parents.

Op here. Been feeling like shit this past week. Thanks guys. Going on Sup Forums helps me forget about my problems

HBD! Dont be sad and try to forget her!

Happy bday fagit
>MGTOW
>do eet fggt

HBD :v

Dont be in such a hurry. Paying rent is basically dropping hundreds of dollars in the toilet once a month. Its ok to live with mommy and daddy until you actually buy something

Moved out at 18 and have been broke ever since- living week to week off paychecks and saving nothing

Next time you gotta isolate them and separate them.

>isolate gf from friends and family
>do not date within your social group
>make yourself the only person she really interacts with

Happy Birthday, user. Do not let the cheater get you down in the dumps on your birthday.

Get faded, go out on the town, live a little. Even if you don't really know anybody, are you dependent on other people to enjoy yourself?
Besides, if you are enjoying yourself and having a jolly time, others will notice this and be intrigued with what you're so positive about, and may come join you.

Life does suck sometimes, but it's up to you to make the most of the new start you have now.

Your situation is unfortunate, but your story is the same as mine to the day. It's been 7 months since I dropped my cheating whore ex girlfriend and honestly I am remarkably better off.

I just ran a 5k yesterday, I got my abs back and got a fun job while I go back to school. I spent all of my time with my ex too, and now I have nothing but time to improve myself and make new friends.

I won't pretend to know your story, but today is the best I've felt in years, spend the time you spent on her on yourself. You'll be surprised what come of it.

you had a gf. youre lucky

Also that, too.

damn dude sorry to hear that.
i love you
and im your friend

hears your present. fucking tacos

Happy birthday user.

Need some femanon to show up and give this man some tits.

Happy herpa derp, go to the bar, it's Friday make a go of it.

happy birthday user, Ive had a birthday like that... It was a few years ago. I was 23, nearly died that year from the prescribed meds. I kicked the shit and now I am having the time of my life. I know you can do it too!!!

Happy Birthday user...and don't worry it is not the end of your life. Sucks to start over but it is very doable .

Happy birthday user!

you left your firends to spent all your time with your gf? dont fucking complain then bitch

Happy birthday user, grab a beer and enjoy your freedom.

Happy birthday user

Why would you have a girlfriend? They all leave you if they don't cling onto you long enough to get fat and have kids that she'll get alimony checks for, which she will spend on shoes.

Honestly, she did you a favor.

>inb4 hur u mad cuz id habben 2 u
Thankfully I never had to deal with that. :^)