Female her. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Female her. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related that's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my backrest.

kys

>not realizing this thread has been up multiple times

thx 4 that circle, wasn't sure what to look at!

Tits or gtfo.

What kind of technique should you need? tell him 'no boyfriend around'.

>Hello summer friend how goes it!
>It's beginning to look a lot like summer =}

This fucking copy pasta a

copy paste

have him start this same tread on Sup Forums every day

fuck out of here gracie.

No fucking way, again this pasta if trips you must be banned

>copypasta
Remember to sage this thread.

>look I posted it again

It's fun to see him struggle. Pic related. It's him and that's me and my boyfriend hugging kissing and laughing.

He stood right there like that for 30 minutes because he knows if he turned around, he'd see us kissing, witch he can't handle.

When I noticed he began shaking we stopped and went home. I asked him "Are you alright? Your shaking. Looking concerned but I was enjoying every second of it.

What does it mean when someone is shaking and just staring motionless like a zombie? It only happens when me and my boyfriend make out in his presence

You know the rules

Tits or gtfo

probably suicidal thoughts, you should just stop hanging around with him

you fucking suck

kek

obviously fake. itt triggered virgins who can identify with the guy

This is the cancer killing Sup Forums

who took the pic though?
and wtf is /b coming to these days! rekt threads are attacked by some moron posting tits and some asshole keeps posting this same pic with d same faggotry to it. i fucking don't care if you go get fucked by a horse