Nostalgia thread 1980+

nostalgia thread 1980+

give me your best nostalgia feels Sup Forums

i mean the stuff you downloaded to keep it on your phone and show it to no one because it reminded you at that special time or moment when live was better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohp3Ix_KWww&t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=pSZAeEN_dLc
youtube.com/watch?v=oAv5xsWUlh4
youtube.com/watch?v=tmP4w7fpg9o&t=1m0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the facility level was the best
p1 has a d5k dutche
p2 just spawned
p3 has a dd44 dostovel
p4 has zmg

You. I like you.

i actually just lent my neighbors 12yo kid a bunch of super and n64 games it felt really good because when i was his age some college kids gave me my first game console

Carrying the fire.

still have it to this day

when my younger sister was still alive so i could use her holes

i miss her

I miss her too user.

>friend gets kicked out because family is broke and step mom is a bitch
>we were gonna get his n64 last night from the garage so we can play it
>his dad threw it out a couple months ago to make space in the garage

im almost 30 and had a 64 growing up. how fucking old is your friend who lives/lived at home?

Not entirely accurate to the time period, but I used to read a lot of Peanuts collections when I was a boy. Go figure, I grew up to become Charlie Brown...

k

I had mario 64 for first game and golden eyes some weeks after, I'll never forget these game I even play Golden eyes online with my brother on emulator (it's online but there's still a splited screen)

my first nintendo and games were given to me by the two older bros down the street, thats when it all started to get serious...what a good coupla lads..hopes they are happy and have families, and generally still alive and ok!

>sprite Remix Aruba jam
>Banjo and Kazooie
>Metal Gear Solid
>007: Goldeneye on N64
>Mario Party 3
>Rugrats weren't grown up
>Backstreet Boys
>Britney Spears
>Bubble gum tape
>Tang! It's a kick in a glass
>Trix were actually fruit shaped
>bop it
>skip it
>candle j

i mean i was born in 83 and it was around 93 when we where 10..i just meant born around 1980 and older.
i started in the late 80s with atari and commodore with the monkes standing on building throwing "bananas" and robocop^^ then gameboy and so on.. but when the new n64 came it was mindblowing and we sat there exactly like in the pic :)

way before that

did ether of you play playstation?
i remember playing twisted metal III grand theft auto, it was so cool when i found out you could put the game in a CD player and listen to the soundtrack

dont forget hit clips and slime time live
>those motherfucking backstreet boys promo cd's they gave out at burger king

gotta be shittin me, I lost my shit when I put my copy of N20 for psx in my friends boombox for shits and giggles...also tried it on my pc copy of Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries and everything after the first track (data track) worked like a cd! it was my fave cd for a while...

timestamp or eat shit

i wish they still did this with games they totally could why dont they?

>Ripleys believe it or not
>FEAR FACTOR
>out of the box
>spyro
>crash bandicoot
>putt putt saves the zoo
>where in the world is Carmen San Diego
>puff the magic dragon before 4/20
>recess (show and in school)
>Magic school bus
>berenSTEIN bears

played it with my dad when it came out..my mom said don't buy it but he said he need cigarettes and then when he came back he had bought it and under his jacket..and then we played like the whole night together..
one of the better memories i got left from him

Recently dragged my N64 out of storage. Went to a mate's 30th birthday, then we all came back to mine pissed out of our minds and played Mario Kart and Golden Eye.

Winner (either winner of the cup or winner of the round depending on game) was forced to drink Absonthe to dull them for the next game.

Great times.

that N20 (nitrous oxide) game for playstation was actually my first taste of what music "could be" due to The Crystal Method doing an exclusive soundtrack for that game--this is back when realistically your only two music choices were either alternative or rap...thank god for 90's house music, and the crystal method BEFORE that stupid breakdancing NOSE guy album...everything after their first album Vegas is utter euro-inspired, cali pop trash music...

compar this:youtube.com/watch?v=Ohp3Ix_KWww&t=1m35s

to this: youtube.com/watch?v=pSZAeEN_dLc

in fact, I suggest anyone interested in acquiring a copy of TCM's - Vegas album however they can...

this is how bored i am right now

way ahead of you

my friend stole $100 from his dad and we bought this game with it..the moment we came back home he knew and threw me out the house..we were not allowed to hang out with each other for a year or so...but i had that game in my pocket soooo

>nostalgia
>

haha I just remember I got one of these for xmas one year...it was my favorite thing it the whole world for a couple years...i just loved that you could smash him apart and rearrange him to be a freakish monstrosity...and why don't they make toys creatively like this anymore? (although mine was gray I believe...only kid i knew who had one...haters always wanted that shit though...)

nice

ya know I forgot how big these things were, i remember it being about a third my height...it wasn't no bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=oAv5xsWUlh4

suh-weeet

was also lucky enough to have an allowance, enough so that I was able to save up to get a bunch of these crash test dummy toys, and the car!

youtube.com/watch?v=tmP4w7fpg9o&t=1m0s

/x/ please leave. You're spoopin me.