Casually mention fapping to an image

>casually mention fapping to an image
>age questionable
>but fully clothed
>break no rules
>break no laws
>stupid fucking newfags derail it into a discussion of pedophilia
>mrw I get a three month ban because of a discussion I was not part of
>mrw there's loli threads every fucking day where the whole point is specifically pedophilia and they don't get banned

First of all, newfags go kill yourselves. Second of all, dafuq, mods, I did nothing, especially compared to the average content on here.

This is the only site I use and now I have nobody to talk to because some dumb summerfags fucked me over.

that sucks

Who do I contact about getting a ban appealed early? I can't even appeal until after the weekend and this is going to be a shit weekend if I can't be on here. I know that's a sad thing to say but it's true, and I believe I was unjustly banned.

I would like to at least discuss it with a mod or something.

My question to op is why are you such a faggot and if b& how and why are you complaining about it on Sup Forums?

>>why are you such a faggot
Because I don't give a shit enough to put thought into my words
>>if banned how are you complaining about it on Sup Forums
Free public wifi
>>why
Because I literally have nobody else to talk to and I don't want to wait between 3 days and 3 months to have any social contact.

Holy shit dude, get a life

Just report yourself, to get the attention of the mods.

holy shit user, you're such a faggot

Chink cancer dog mods! Go eat a dog dick a get rekt.

Dat ass!! Moar!!!

Can you fucking not

I don't need this IP b& too fucking newfags

You get an ip ban and you get an ip ban and you get an ip ban. Ip bans for everyone!

-oprah blackcunt

>three months later
>still this assblasted

Here go fap to this, faggot

This was yesterday dipshit

I'm on public wifi.

Seriously why do so many faggots only read the OP and assume they know everything in the thread.

>Sup Forums uses shadowbans

Did you even try a proxy when they banned you? You get a page that just says, "banned for evasion of ban given on such and such date".

ITT faggots who have never been banned before.

>browsing 4chins in public

Holy shit dude

You're a colossal faggot, get a job or something.

>I would like to at least discuss it with a mod or something.
This guy's so innocent and hopeful, it's cute.

Proxies are a pain in the ass. You have to punch in like 10 IPs before you get a working proxy, even then the damn proxy stops working in a half hour anyway.

I was banned for life because a retarded ass mod thought a picture I posted was CP.I was only trying to be ban for a few days because I posted it on /ck/ Don't know who unbanned me but thank you Batmod

Just stop going on Sup Forums

if I could just be that bike seat for 20 mins

hhhuuuugggggnnnnnn

/thread reported.

good luck OP.

I bet your a faggot irl too

Kill yourself for trying to fuck me over again newfag

Kill yourself for reporting my thread and probably being the cause of me getting fucked over again

Please end your life.

I would but I'm too busy fapping to all the cp in this thread you made hoping people would post cp