Tier 1

>Tier 1
you troll all these faggots on #orlandounited

>Tier 2
you create twitter account, supporting all these faggots until you get 1k followers and then show them your true colors

>Tier 3
You create youtube account, raising funds for the fgts that got killed in Orlando, use all the funds to create anti-fag ads

I'm gonna be completely honest on this one, man.

Fuuuuuuck yoooouuuuuuu.

Cuz the only Faggot I'm seeing right now is you, and, as previously stated, fuuuuuuck yoooouuuuuuu.

lol

someone is upset?

Just disappointed.

bump

The smell of SJW is strong

This time around faggoats don't get annihilated by fire and brimstone like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, but get raped by bullets..

lmfao

Orlando has the neatest stuff happen.

Fuck that noise, man.

I'm no SJW. I just think that 1. they were people so we shouldn't be dicks, and 2. the nation is splitting apart and there's no need to encourage that.

So fuck you, roody-poo.

a faggot is a faggot, and is best 6ft under...

wow gtfo

404 - faggot not found

>show them your true colors
OP is such a fucking closeted faggot. Just admit you want to suck dicks.

no, i wanna pull out my nine, and blow off your face and every single aids infested faggot that has been twisted by demons

this is now a dubs thread

confirmed closeted faggot.

transgender faggot detected

kek
Sup Forums isnt anti gay anymore
gl op

>implying you know Sup Forums

WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW
ARE YOU ON Sup Forums?
FUCKING FAGGOT GO DIE
im want to modify a grenade launcher to shoot spiked dildo's and liquefy your asshole

fagotfag detected

Sup Forums is whatever it needs to be in order to bring forth hate amongst the normies.

>implying you know \b

and always for the lulz

>reported
Enjoy your V&

You doing a guy up the ass right now?

The tryhard is strong in this thread. Go back to school, fuckos.

>reported
>on the internetz

welcome...

you know not everyone lives in murica..
LeL

Ask an actual muslim anything :^)

Under your cock as you thrust away?

why do faggots exist?

You do, my fine homosexual friend.

wow u r all so le edgy

fagotfat detected, stop shitposting here!!!

Learn English, you fucking hillbilly.

must keep it sharp at all times

To serve god mate :^)

check em

You ask, looking long and hard in the mirror.

A Muslim walks into a gay bar, Free shots for everyone!

Were you a teenager yet when you discovered your cock doesn't work anymore? Or was it earlier?

LOL

> being an actual muslim

samfag

Samwise Gamfag

nope

>LOL YOU'RE GAY

Is this seriously what we've devolved to?

You fucking think this place was more sophisticated at some point? Welcome to Sup Forums.

it must be really shitty waking up everyday with shit on your cock, ya'll should thank our muslim friend who put your faggot friends in their graves.

It was a month ago.

It probably sucks a little less than waking up smelling like your mom's cunt, but you manage to deal with that. Go fucking shower, you fucking troglodyte.

It must be shirty being concerned with what other adults do with their life. Go make money user

was that suppose to upset me?

learn how to troll you silly faggot, and do us all a favor and go kill yourself and your faggot friends..

fuck them with a shotgun in the ass, and blow their off their cock heads kurt cobain style...

I don't fucking care what you think. I could give a fuck whether you're upset or not. You know why? You don't fucking matter. Here or in the world. You're the fucking WORST troll trying his hardest to sound like he's clever.

You go on and keep posting this shit that couldn't say "I'm fucking GAY and I post this stuff to hide it" any harder than if you were wearing a t-shirt saying that.

In this dream of yours the shotgun is your cock, right? Okay - we've got it. How many thrusts are you putting in these guys with your little shotgun cock? Three? Four?

You got HORSECOCKED.

lol...

faggots don't matter, here or in God's eyes.
faggots are cancer to society, and their end will either be from aids or bullets

why so upset? was your daddy killed in Orlando gay club?

You and these tired gun analogies. Yes, bullets are your hot, white semen, spraying all over them.

YOU'RE GAY. WE FUCKING GET IT.

Learn English.

Also: you got HORSECOCKED!

3edgy5me

samefaggin who save horsecock images... your life must be real fucking lonely..

time to eat fgt

You got HORSECOCKED.

try harder fgt

Harder like your cock around men?

ENOUGH WITH YOUR GAYNESS.

Oh shit, got a tough guy over here.

Translation: "I am angry russian man and i hope to anger you all. now that i see it no work, i get even more upset."

Someone caught a harsh case of cocksucker syndrome.

what you are saying does not make sense.. please log off the internetz, and never come back..

I don't know if Sup Forums has changed or if I have changed, but this is so fucking lame.
I'm not bothered by it being in bad taste or offensive or anything, I really mean it's just lame. Like the 'makes me roll my eyes and yawn'-kinda lame.
This won't be funny. It's childish and embarrassing.
People won't see you as the blackhearted sociaopaths that you fancy yourself, but rather as the wannabe edgy teenagers that you truely are.
Has it always been like this? Did more mature people always look down on Sup Forumss actions as the work of edgy kids? Somehow I thought it was cool back then.

Make me, asshole. If you understood English, maybe you'd understand.

KYS in a tub of bleach

gtfo newfags

It was never fucking cool. You're deluded, and you should probably re-evaluate your life.

If you can't understand that some troll is posting "I want to kill gay people" and that people are responding in the ONLY way that angers someone like this, by telling him he's gay, yeah. It's been like this for FUCKING EVER.

Why the fuck are you even in this thread? GTFO.

Fuck off back to LGBT faggot

I was here a year before brbchurch.

You don't even fucking know what that is, because you were fucking 8. Go fuck yourself.

What's your point?
I basically said that I'm coming around to think that Sup Forums was never cool. How am I deluding myself?
If anything, it's becoming clear to me.
>Tl:dr work on your reading comprehension

Sup Forums was always cool, until the fur faggots came around..

gtfo bitch

Here for dubs

Because it's real skin off our backs to call you a loser, right, worthless troll?