IN or OUT britbongs?

IN or OUT britbongs?

Do you think the murder has changed things?

No on cares what happens to your 3rd world shithole. Go back to drinking your dirty plant water and not brushing your teeth.

Stay in.

It's a stupid idea to leave when we don't even know the exact conciquences... even if they predict xyz... also for the area of the UK I'm from Europe fund almost everything.. yes there's the argument that we will have more money if we arnt in Europe but our boarder treaty with France will be fucked... could go but there's no point haha

Third world doesn't mean what you think it does kiddo

Seems to me that the ones who are saying to stay in have something to lose. Admittedly the annoying caricature figure heads means it's an easy decision to take the piss out of. Likewise with the countries who are saying they oppose the exit. (Can't stand BREXIT) I think that if we leave there will be a call for more countries to hold votes on leaving. This is what they are trying to stop, not necessarily Britain leaving. Plus, when other countries eventually go into a state of being shit they will more heavily rely on the rest of the EU. Even America have acknowledged that the UN will be pointless in 10 years. I think there is a lot more shadiness surrounding the people who want to stay rather than leave. But that's just my opinion. Another thing to think about is what if the majority of Britain vote leave but Scotland and Wales vote to stay?

its stupid to stay in when we know the consequences. Our boarder treat means nothing, we can just send them away, and soon enough those EU countries will have to look after them, likely taken to sweden and germany.

Everyone talks of a recession, we've had recession nearly every decade, it makes no difference, most of our trade is in the east, not Europe, being in the EU wont be neededstop the next Hitler or whatever retarded bullshit people think, thats what NATO is for. We have strong military ties with US and trade with the commonwealth, fuck the EU, fuck its laws decided but other nations being pushed onto us, fuck turning into germany, france or sweden, fuck ruining our agricultural industry. We have the city of London, the financial center of the world too.

Nope, Britain is outta there regardless of this bollucks. Who cares, really.

Shove your mudslimes right up your ass.

I was going to vote "leave", mainly due to the ECB's treatment of Greece and the secret TTIP talks.

I've decided to vote "Remain", basically because the prospect of having a Tory government unchecked by any higher authority is truely fucking terrifying.

Surrender monkey here. Pls leave and don't come back.

lol, nice

The referendum is not legally binding.

We can only leave Europe by an act of Parliament.

Why is this even a question?

Get the fuck out of the EU. Like another user said, other countries within are making decisions that will not benefit you.

Britain should be for Britain, just like any other country in this world should be. How is being in the EU, having migrants forced into your land benefitting you? How does multiculturalism, or centralization benefit any of the countries in the Union?

The real kicker, and what should be a red flag is the fact that the media immediately formed a narrative the minute that woman was killed. Stop being cucked while there is still time.

Fuck the fishermen. They're pissed because they can't over fish. Fuck em.

That should be a red flag, no? If the majority votes to leave, (you know Democracy) why should Parliament be puttering about and not acting on that vote? That sounds like authoritarianism to me.

we have a higher quality of life index than america, so good one you fat fuck

Indeed.

I'm voting to stay

>ike another user said, other countries within are making decisions that will not benefit you.

Er... the EU is our organization. The UK is in Europe, the Parliament in Brussels is our Parliament.

What murder?

Member of Parliament, Jo Cox, was subject to a political assassination by a right wing terrorist.

Britain will lose a shit-ton of favorable trade if they leave. Which will lead to even higher unemployment rates than they've already got. But then again, that is exactly what the far right wants. Unemployed and Poor Brits means more recruits for the Nazis.

This

What trade?

Everything good is already here

Sssh you're not allowed to call them terrorists because they're not brown

0/10

Try harder.

are you an serious? we remain in the EU for a further 2 years then we can vote them out in 3 years after that. The tory want us to stay, the EU pays their wages and they have business assets which rely on it for when their short terms end.

Yeah white poeple that do that are revolutionaries.

it is an act of parliament, otherwise it opposes democracy.

Gove, IDS and Boris are all Tories.

They are vile cunts who want to plunge the UK into a 1930s depression era Narnia where they can use poor people to wipe their arses.

If we leave Europe we're in their hands.

I'm voting to Remain.

it wasnt a political assassination, she tried breaking up a fight and he pulled out his home made firearm. The guy who said it he shouted "britain first" took back his comment later, they have jumped on this to try and turn votes to the tories favor of in

In. I hope one day Europe becomes a single nation.

Ah yes like the majority of our trade isnt in the far east is it? its funny how the our "right wing" TORY government wants in with the "nazi" regime of merkel.

No, it is not "your" organization.

Yes, the UK is in Europe, that's a pointless observation.

Do you really think the Parliament in Brussels belongs to you? It belongs to the EU, which also does not belong to you (UK). The EU is for the EU, and by the EU. By that I mean, it is solely politicians seeking more political power for themselves. If you truly think Britain can keep sovereignty under it's rule, then you seriously need to think a bit deeper.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but take a second and think what incentive there is for any politician to give a single fuck about the people that they use.

>, she tried breaking up a fight and he pulled out his home made firearm.

Which he just-happened-to-have...

>it wasnt a political assassination

That is precisely what it was. He went to her surgery armed with a gun and a knife, his intention was to kill her.

Can we all agree that the Tories are all cunts?

>No, it is not "your" organization.

Mate, we all get to vote for Representaives in the EU Parliament. They vote on issues on our behalf. The EU Parliament is our Parliament.

We have had a recession every decade if you bother to look it up and research our financial state as a country, the 80's when we privatised loads of public sectors were one of the few times the country had money, but not the people.

Europe has to support failing countries like spain and greece with a currency worth less, forever pushing cheap labour into our country, up rooting the natives to live in a poorer condition. We are handing our civil rights over to the EU in the form of 'security' and political correctness.

I cant believe people actually think a recession wont happen either way and we will automatically be in one, even though the worlds financial banking center is in the city of london, and our agricultural industry will rise

Agreed.

I heard he was an unstable individual who was on psychotropics for some mental condition. Apparently, there was an interview done by a close neighbor who said he had no political affiliations, or opinions.

Stefan Molyneux has a few videos covering everything going on with the Brexit situation, I'd check his videos out on YouTube if you're in this thread trying to find reliable information with sources included.

Agreed

A huge false flag pushes for their political agenda, they will kill people to make us stay in. If that doesn't put anyone of leaving and removing our tory government in 4 years, then I dont know what will.

> Stefan Molyneux

argument lost

vote out, Tories want in.

The primary concern should not be about recession. Recessions can be fixed, but you sure as fuck can't fix it if you don't even have a country anymore.

>the 80's when we privatised loads of public sectors were one of the few times the country had money, but not the people.

No.

The Government had "money" because the Government was bouyed on revenue from North Sea oil and the Tory Government was asset stripping the country.

If you lived in London or the South East, you were quids in. For the rest of us, the '80s were a very tough time of high unemployment and privatized "services".

Yeah, and the American Federal Government belongs to the American people.

Dude, there is a bigger picture at play here.

>listens to click bait news that doesn't report on facts but what they want you to hear
>Will actually rather remain ignorant than research alternative news sources and arguments.

This is why our country is being torn in half, where has the centralist gone?

Labour wants in as well.

Boris Cuntbag Johnson will be the next Tory leader, and he wants out.

>I heard he was an unstable individual

So were the killers of Lee Rigby, so was the Tube attcker... this didn't stop them being branded "terrorists".

Jo Cox's killer was aright wing terrorist.

Care to explain why, or is that just how you feel?

I can't help but to feel like Molyneux's word is a bit more trustworthy than yours.

I'm voting in.

You don't know me what so ever. I used to watch molyneux, he's an idiot.

DAILY REMINDER That if you vote to remain on June 23rd you are a CUCK. Hope Muhammed has a nice time with your daughter you mudslime sympathising Faggot

Before the shooting I was going to vote for Brexit.

Right wing terrorism has convinced me - again - of our need to be in the EU.

Enough Ukip/Britain First. Fuck right wingers.

>he thinks Boris is against TTIP

He described it as brilliant and 'Churchillian' not too long ago.

Out because I'm not an idiot.

I suspect regardless of the murder we will remain in.

Right, well that's my point. The pro-EU camp immediately grasped for the brushes to paint their narrative, regardless of the facts.

Who doesn't a have a country anymore?

I said the government benefited treasury and MP's, not the people. The government owning wealth is different to the nation owning wealth, think dictatorships in oil rich countries.

The EU nations are privatised heavily, we are one of the few to have a national health care left, which our IN government are currently trying to break.

Believing an MP actually represents anyone at heart and their opinions if bullshit since every government is nearly always hated by their nations and never uphold claims and act in the opposite direction to what they wanted.

Wow they have really got you on strings haven't they you fucking shill. Kill yourself you sensitive Faggot

Well, Jo Cox's killer was a right wing extremist.

I don't see how his actions impact the referendum. If we vote out of the EU we will have more illegal immigrants.

I'm voting in but it sickened me just hours after she lost her life, the phrase 'remain for Jo' started to appear on social media.

I can't remember a filthier campaign than this from both sides.

Dude, it wasn't even done by a right wing terrorist. The guy had no affiliation.

For argument's sake, even if he was a right wing terrorist, how the the fuck are you more worried about that than the migrant terrorists?

Your a faggot if you stay in
Your a faggot if you leave

>Believing an MP actually represents anyone

Corbyn is for real. He's not a self serving politician. He cycles to work and doesn't claim expenses.

Are you talking about the situation with Turkey?

I think that would be an act of war on their part. I'm not sure how kindly the west, or most countries would take that act of obvious aggression.

bait of the highest decree

Please, think of the future of the people and children you see around you before voting into a totalitarian dystonia empire.

vote leave to help rebuild our nation into a healthier environment.

He was mad into white supremacy and a nazi organisation (not talking about 'Britain First'), that much is fact. Agree with you though that this has NO implications for the referendum. He hated her pro-EU stance, he's a cunt. Doesn't represent the millions of decent Leave voters.

Fuck off. He literally screamed "Britain First!" before he shot her, then he stabbed her.

You're confirmed for a right wing shill and shitposter.

Calling me the shill? What are you on about - YOU'RE the right wing shill for ukip, you slimey racist git.

You're another confirmed right wing Shill and Shitposter. Feck off.

I'd bash your brains in if you were in the UK, you disgusting, fascist animal

nice bait mate, what a hero for cycling to work. He is pushing for neo communism, obviously equally distributed wealth (aside for the politicians and military heads and business owners) is great!

You're insane if you vote to stay in. Nothing will change for your benefit. I literally beg of you to do more research.

This is just one piece of the globalization agenda. Britain breaking out of the EU could be a huge win for the direction of worldwide liberty.

if we leave the eu, all of the poles and eastern europeans we let in have the right to remain indefinitely.

also if we get a deal like norway or switzerland, we still have to let them in (but only for three months)

it's not worth the risk imo

news flash. Britain First and all of Ukip ARE Nazi organizations.

are you really that retarded?

by most accounts, he was arguing with another man, pulled the gun and then mp got inbetween them both and took the full brunt of his mental episode.

This has NOTHING to do with race, religion or the fucking reform.
Anyone who says it is, is clearly using it to further their faggy agenda

>Are you talking about the situation with Turkey?

No.

Turkey failed to meet the EU membership requirements. They won't be considered for another 5 years. BTW, the UK has supported Turkey's applications to the EU since the early '90s.

The current legal migrants will become illegal once we leave the EU. They will still come, and will join the other illegals from the Mid East and North Africa.

>brussels is a lake

are you antifa by chance, anti fascists are very good at being violent and fascist to what they deem fascism.

Okay, and is "The Londoner", or whatever the main newspaper is in Britain, the source for that information you provided?

Because it's false.

Fuck off with your propaganda, asshole.

>"Britain breaking out of the EU could be a huge in for the direction of worldwide liberty!"

What a disgusting stooge you are.

Corbyn is a Social Democrat.

He very clearly shouted, "Britain First! By which I specifically mean the cult started by ex-BNP radicals Jim Dowson and Paul Golding that steals charity money from armed forces and continually incites acts of violence against non-whites, alongside their sister groups such as 'Knights Templar International', a scam that extracts money from the gullible through fear. I just thought I'd make that perfectly clear. Okay, now I will shoot and stab Jo Cox."

I heard it from someone who had an auntie who used to live two towns over from the event.

poles that work hard and own business. We have loads of poles at work, friendly people, hot women, what is their to dislike? Oh, stay in the eu though for more middle easterns and north africans who never work, spike crime rates and reap benefit.

IWonderWhoIsBehindThisPost.jewpeg

Literally every reputable media source has reported that the murderer screamed "Britain First!". That you're denying witness accounts, shows who and what you are - another shill for the right wing.

I heard Turkey had planned to set a few hundred thousand migrants "loose" on the UK depending on the vote.

I hate to sound "meme-y", but perhaps a wall or a more secured border would be in Britain's interest?

and will be shipped off? Why does everyone presume we will get more once we leave the eu, they'd rather stay in a country who gives them benefits like germany or sweden

I have researched to the point I'm sick, I am voting remain BECAUSE I have considered all the facts, not despite of. You want to vote leave, do so if it's what you believe it's for the best.

yes, i'd consider him if he was a liberal democrat.

The people coming from the Mid East and Africa are assylum seekers, they are refugees - not "immigrants". They cannot legally stay in the EU indefinitely.

I work in finance for one of the largest British investment companies and in terms of the economy there won't be a cha he over night , the UK GDP will be affected but all signs point to the economy becoming stronger, that's not the issue though what matters is the standard of living, without having to pay EU contributions we will have more money for our NHS and much more potential returns on investments.

Also what is most obvious to the everyman is the amount of unskilled immigrants coming in, putting a stop to that would greatly improve the quality of life for all native Britons.

Out.

I know that, I just meant he is affiliated with a group that openly refers to themselves as Nazi, as opposed to hiding behind our flag and posting memes.

>reputable media source
>not knowing all sources of news always have and always will be biased propaganda

Its like people live in another world of transparency and freedom?

OUT LETS GET OUR COUNTRY BACK LADS

>and will be shipped off

Where to?

One they here they don't need ID cards to find work (like they do in the rest of the EU), they can simply disappear.

More will come when France stops policing its ports on our behalf.

>Out, out! You demons of stupidity!

We don't want you to stay.

Signed,
Europe