HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH...

HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH HOES ASS BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSjOXa2xleY
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSUCjMAyII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha guys im a nerdy skinny white guy but im rapping like im an ignorant "nigga" isnt that funny XDDD

LETS DO ONE FOR THE LADIS YKNOW
FOR THE LADIES
BITCH

*HOEISH ASS BITCH

it's "hoeish", ugh

damm that was some fast triggering

don't forget that he's also gay

"hoeish" is in the song title, how do you mess this up
>pic related

This album is one of the best rap albums I've ever heard

You're one dumb hater

>being this upset

PLUS I STAY LUXURIOUS YOU BITCHES LOOK DISGUSTIN

It's funny because the sample is from a DJ Sound song and it's "hoeish ass nigga", but LUM is white so he had to put that awkward "bitch" in there

huh that's interesting, didn't know that

but any way, i've always liked how the "bitch" seems out of place. it kinda fits by not fitting

this is the dumbest thing i've ever read
the change to "bitch" is part of the beat

I wasn't saying it sounded bad. I was just giving a trivia

This is why I like LUM. That's respect and shows he isn't some bandwagonning poser, but actually listens to and knows something about hip-hop.

yeah, that's why for the most part sjws didn't give him much shit imo (though you can find exceptions).
the guy just seems to really know his shit, digging hard for samples and playing the style as the greats did. no awkward shit or mocking rap with an ironic distance

>no awkward shit or mocking rap with an ironic distance
good point. even though tracks like bust a sag clearly aren't serious, he never sounds less than completely genuine

Trick dice is some of his best work on the beat

I VIEW THE CITY LIKE A SECTION OF A SWAMP

yeah. When he claims he is a top player and says "listen up gangsta" as if he were one of them you know he isn't one, so that much isn't "genuine", as in he is obviously constructing a character. But the effort behind it, using instrumentals that sound perfectly in synch with what he is going for, and the delivery, which never makes you say "he is making fun of all this" - those are genuine.

Maybe during the first year or so since its release his whole approach to rap could have lead to some suspicions as in what his motives exactly were; if he was mocking it all or not. But when you listen to his most personal stuff like On Doing An Evil Deed Blues you can tell he just likes this music.

I just think that (early) LUM happened to be a guy with talent for a genre that was way too associated with black culture for obvious reasons and he was like "fuck it, i'll go ahead and just show i know this shit". may sound a bit like a forced comparison but reminds me of Bitch Ass Darius, this white dude that plays Ghettotech. And man, if there is a genre that is 100% black and could lead you to get into trouble if you fuck with it the wrong way that is ghettotech, but just like LUM he got it so right that his stuff is classic for its genre like MTI is for memphis rap

just listened to speculation object iv

what

He's still pitching down his voice to sound like a black person though.

what the fuck is that one LUM song where he says "i aint heard talent since" and then it cuts to an old hip hop sample

it's sick

ALOT OF SHIT GROWS, SON, BUT NOTHIN THAT YOU WANT

drain counter?
youtube.com/watch?v=vSjOXa2xleY

on doing an evil deed blues

yeah, god damn that's nice. Do you know what song he sampled btw?

nah but ill try my hardest to find it for u brb

fuck i took a shot in the dark and got it super wrong

alright, im back and i found it, its a sped up and distorted version of "incarcerated Scarfaces" by Raekwon.
you can sorta hear it when you go 2x speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSUCjMAyII

best hip hop album of the decade desu

more like snuggly mane the cute bitch

To be even more genuine

>tfw no ugly mane bf

don't you have a protest to attend

PUT U UNDERNEATH THA EARTH SURFACE
THOUGHT I TOLD YOU BITCHES THAT I SLEEP WITH THESE DEMONS THAT I WORSHIP
CUZ SHIT'S DEEPER THAN THA BLOOD I'M SUBMERGED IN
BLACK CHECKERED FLOOR WITH THA RED VELVET CURTAIN

I wouldn't say he's doing it to be black. He's heavy into that gravewave shit and listens to metal. I'm pretty sure it's an added effect to his persona; this dark, warped voice. It mixes with the beats well.

>he uses blackface to be even MORE genuine!

DEN IMMA GET RITE BACK TO MY BINESS

a genuine blackface

Gonna call bullshit on that unless you give me a source.

YEAH YOU KNOW WE HAD TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE LADIES YOU HEARD ME

>blackvoice is blackface
don't be a fucking idiot now user

Bump

Pleb - Mista Thug Isolation, Playas Circle, Oblivion Access.
Contrarian - Criminal Hypnosis, Absence of Shitperson.
Patrician - Three Sided Tape series, Uneven Compromise, The Weeping Worm.

Discuss.

Fuck off all of Ugly Mane's work is patrician.