Ask anything to guy that throw away his humanity to follow the dark lord himself, Satan...

Ask anything to guy that throw away his humanity to follow the dark lord himself, Satan. I also do worship satanism when curch speeches are done,at the back-entrance of it

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

How ya doing?

Why do you look like a faggot?

left hand is the path

why do you think this is a good idea for a b8 thread?

Whos attention did you never get growing up?

why do you keep showing up? like really? has the dark lord been so bad to you you don't have anything better to do than beg for attention on the internet?
go out and do his work instead of just being a twat.

least you could do is match ur eyebrows to your hair... your makeup is so shit. Idgaf bout your whole dark lord thing. only thing bothering me is that poor selfie + makeup. fix it mate.

how many times are you going to make this thread OP

You´ve been visited by the Meth Skrillex, twerking rave girls and good fortune will come to you if you reply "DROP IT SKRILL" to this

DROP IT SKRIL

By accepting this Satan in your life you are only reaffirming his existence according to Christian lore.

The ultimate way to be antichristian is to follow old pagan believes, especially considering this 'Satan' figure derives from those believe systems.

why cant you get the syntax right?
>ask a [things that describe you] anything
its not that hard

gr8 b8 m8

How do you feel knowing you worship an imaginary bull/man underground that is fictionalized to represent the natural evil of man?

How's your summer been

Why won't Satan ever answer my prayers? I keep praying for an affair but it doesn't work... Do I need to make a sacrifice to get him to hear me? My kitten maybe?

OP how much meth have you done in the past week

Satanism has nothing to do with Satan.

How old are you and have you ever been able to hold down a job for more than 6 months

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck?

Answer fagoot.