What does /b think about Islam ?

what does /b think about Islam ?
i think they are the cancer of the world and should be eradicated, they are everything wrong with this world

Religion poisons everything. When you put imaginary gods above real people, you do terrible things.

Just the same as any other organized religion out there. Your subjective viewpoint just can't see any of the negative aspects of your own way of life and how they compare.

religion´s like a stone age trigger.
>oh twilight sparkle just told me you´re all gay and need to die. coz i mean like, uhh.... it´s a holy order and shit?

its bullshit but proper westernised muslims can be tolereted

>Just the same as any other organized religion out there.

Buddhism causes as much violence as Islam?

News to me.

Islam isn't a religion of peace, but most rational Muslims dont "jihad".

It may not as it is now, since buddhist countries aren't exactly being invaded and de-stabilized as we speak.

Islam is just like everything, radicals ruins everything

jea right
china totally doesent do this

Well, every religious group has its shitheads

i dont really see other relgions causeing this much of an uproar, the only common denominater with all these word problems is islam, and they still fight to call it a relgion of peace smh

idc, let them believe in what they want as long as they dont harm anyone.

the real cancer of the world is the rule of capital

so what do you think a world without islam will look like? do you think everyone in the world will live in peace and will be happy? Grow up!

How is China invading buddhist countries? Sure there is some internal struggle but nothing compared to how it is in the middle-east with US, Britain and some other EU countries injecting billions into weapons and the upkeep of soldiers in there.

Yeah, but no one's complaining about Scientology right now...

a lot less violence than now, im actully middle eastern and they are destroying my country, murdering women, kids, elders and etc its heart breaking what a relgion that is so called peacfull can do to other relgions and their people

Wow nice picture. 100% comparable to the middle-east.

Christians have crazy people that kill doctors and blow up clinics... Ppl dont care though...

athiest sand nigger here
real islam is shit,though people around here don't even acknowledge islam as it really is,they've created their own peaceful version of it and are living by it(or you'd have heard of bombings in israel on a daily basis)
the problem is: >with enough knowledge of quraan and hadeeths you can turn any troubled muslim into a psychopathic jihadist.

If it wasn't for gandhi things might have gotten quite bloody back then in India aswell. It's not the religion, there just happened to be a man who knew how to handle the people and the situation.

may i ask in which country you live? blaming a religion for all that trouble is kinda childish