Roll for your shitty superpower

Roll for your shitty superpower

Roll

Blind roll.

rolling

You lucky bitch! I'm just shitting hot dogs. well at least poo won't come out of me.

With the anger power you could go from 5'11 to 6'3

roll

rolllllllllllllll

show me numberino 4

Rolling for 1 or 7

roll

Roll

Pee

Rolling.

Rollin'

Roll

roll

(also dubs, check them)

rolling for 6

Roll nignig

rtgsdfsdfsdfsdfseefwefwefwefwef

roll

meow

4 is actually fucking good

I want chicken dogs in my bum.

rollz

Rolling for 3, the wings would be huge, but it'd be awesome once I figured out how to sleep.

Roll

That seems like such an inconvenience, you'd basically have to spend the rest of your life speaking in negatives.

rolling for a 6 or a 3

Roll

R0110

roll

50% chance you predict the right lottery numbers. Any gambling really, you'd be a god in the business world.

tyryrthdgdf

rawling

rollio

You lucky winged freak

Rollo

I already have that power, reroll.

Rolling for the ability to get stronger every time I'm defeated

rkfjg

Roolol

roll

haha lucky me

Lie on your fucking stomach bruv

That is not entirely true. Predicting the answer to a yes/no question on a 50% reliability means a completely uneducated guess. Think: if you estimate "yes", 50% chance the answer will be yes, and 50% that it will be no. That being said, if you estimations will strictly always be 50% correct, you even ruin your chance in case you would generally have a 50% (uneducated guess) to 100% (factual) answer.

roll

Roll for quads.

1 get

Roll

Rollin' for 6

rawlin

am scared

roll

roll

rollin for 6

Going forward with that line of thought, take lottery for example. Let's say you have to guess 5 number out of 90 (actual lottery game)

Two scenarios:
a) lottery is an event
You predict whether numbers x1..x5 win the game. It has 50% accuracy, but as soon as you predict any other combination you'll eventually ruin your chance to win. Still, this is the better scenario, because

b) numbers are distinct events
Whether 1..90 is drawn? 50 percent accuracy on each of those, 0.5^90 accuracy to know the status of ALL numbers, whether they are drawn or not.

Dude, this stinks. I'd go for wings and earn fair money in the circus.

Rolling for hot dog

rolling for 3, 4, or 0

roll

rolling

roll

"What are the correct lottery numbers" is not 50/50, "are these lottery numbers correct" is. So if you can predict correct outcome to the first question, you are solid, and to me the phrasing (predict outcome of any event) seems to suggest you can do that.

Rolling

0, 4 or 5 get.

Rolling for 0 pls

ROLL

Rollerinho

rollan

Holy shit, user, 4 is actually a really good power. You can win the lottery in a few tries. In fact, any gambling you do is going to bring you tons of cash.

Excellent. I quit my job and make my earnings betting on things I think are gonna win with long odds.

I already have a super power! Bipolar depression.

Fak

Roll

roll

9 get

roll

rowlin

Screaming phantom roll

rOLL

roll

4 get

roll

Rollereenio