B

b,
why do you fat-shame ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if it's not genetic it's choice to be ugly disgusting and unhealthy

Because it's a choice, and your choice to be a fat pig costs the medical industry millions of dollars a year thus raising costs of service.

Beyond that, you're inconvenient to be around; the joke of "Oh I hope this tubbo doesn't sit next to me on the plane" is a joke, yet a reality. Waiting on tiptoetubbytits to slowly meander his way on the street, to hoist his lard up the stairs, to shift his massive volume around so you can sit down on the fucking metro; you are an inconvenience, and that's why people fat shame.

One of those is an attractive realist, the other is an unattractive Clinton voter

Because I don't like carrying you fat shits into the ambulance after your inevitable heart attack.

because being fat is the human embodiment of failure.

Being fat isnt genetic. Its choices you make in eating and exercising.

Show me any fat person and I can prove this by throwing them into an African desert tribe that wont feed them, and instead they have to walk to gather or hunt for their food. I bet within a year they will lose most of their fat.

diet and exercise are a prison for fatties, didn't you know that?

They'd be dead within days. And there are genetic disorders that can cause obesity and that cannot be cured by simply excercising. But this only applies to a small portion of fat people.

It's nice to be an ignorant fuck, isn't it?

Medic fag here, I once had to drag a shit covered lard ass with a reeve sleeve into the hallway of his house because my partner and I and two firemen couldn't get the leverage to lift him from the crack he rolled into from his bed. I hate lift assists.

Because i hate myself so fucking much that i want to kill niggers and eat chew gum. I can't afford gum because i spend my Money on heroin so i chew paper instead.

I've let myself go the last 5 years. I have become fat. Not chubby, but full blown fat. And if someone makes fun of my weight I accept it and even join in with them because I take responsibility for what has happened. I decided to stop working out and drink lots of beer and eat junk food instead of vegetables. So the main problem with society now a days is that no one takes responsibility any more and just cry on the internet claiming society is unfair to them. No, if you are fat it is because you CHOSE to be fat. If I lose the weight it is because I chose to do it as well.

I dont give a fuck about genetics or anything, I just fucking hate fat people. They're stupid, slow, always in the fucking way, cant do shit for themselves. Fuck they hold everyone back. And they're just ugly as fuck.

because some things you should feel ashamed of, like being so fat it's unhealthy

I'm fat, and I think fat shaming is good, being fat is ugly and unhealthy

It can actually be genetic, it's just actually pretty rare and most fatties that claim it are just fat because they eat like fat asses and do nothing.

I wonder why haven't I seen any male fat apologists. They are mostly female (or even more likely ).

Because people should be ashamed to have so little pride in themselves.

>disorders

all my keks

For the same reason I'm not racist, sexist, or homophobic. It's pleb shit to judge people for what they cannot control, only judge them by their actions and ways.

To look at a hamplanet is to see the face of arrogance and laziness. They deserve more space, more food, more attention. And then they act oppressed. You can choose whether or not you are a fat fuck.

And they refuse to improve themselves in any meaningful way. Even niggers will work out.

Being fat is shameful.

Are you stupid? People have a genetic predisposition to being fat. But it's not a death sentence, with diet and exercise they can maintain a normal weight.

*they think they deserve

>reading this much shill liberal studies
I bet your democrats too

>why do you fat-shame ?
When they pass through my vision they physically sicken me.

Besides they quit being people when they became fats.
So, "don't make fun of people" doesn't apply.

What u dont get is I can almost guarantee 99.9% of those "genetic predispositioned fatties" thrown into a starving african tribe wont turn into fatties. Therefore it isnt genetics it is environmental influence.

fatty detected youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI
(tuba music intensifies)

If you want to be overweight, that's fine. It's your choice.
If you think other people should be attracted to you, and it's "wrong" for them to not be, you're an idiot.

"Body positivity" is just another "societal trend" that masks the fact that, at it's core, is authoritarian.

Shit like this pisses me off. For example, That fucking whale bitch who is built like a Ford transit van Tess Holiday. Promoting 'fat beauty' or some shit like that.

You wouldn't promote someone who is severely anorexic. You wouldn't promote a fucking drug addict. Yeah I'm comparing morbid obesity to a drug addiction; severe damage to the body. When the fuck did being so unhealthy and disgusting become a trend?

Nothing wrong with being fat as long as you realize its a serious health risk and that you can lose weight if you put any effort into it at all. Just don't act like you're fucking beautiful and realize being a supreme gentlemen ain't going to get any hot girls to fuck you.

Other than that, whatever. Don't make it like your entire life is a Crucifixion based on some bullshit and it's all good.

fuck off moralfag

I only fat shame those who are so fat they cannot run or pull there own body weight over a fence. I see it as a evolutionary defect if you cannot run from predators or climb out of a pit.

Being fat is being unhealthy, which is a negative impact on society. Increased medical costs, etc. etc.

lol fats are unhealthy

I'm just glad the new muslim mayor of London is banning pictures of scantily clad women... to protect fat women's feelings, of course.

I'm against mainstream liberal ideas. I'm not against fat shaming, if it exists. The fat fucks should get off their fat ass, I agree.
But that user was simply talking shit.

My wife is fat. She got that way by being a typical 45 year old single mother. She was lonely and ate too much. But last year I almost died 5 times and I can't work. So she has to work hard to support me now. She's lost 50 pounds so far and it's still falling off her. I gained 30 pounds when I quit working and smoking. But I'm on the way back down too. Hope she does lose too much. I like larger women and don't want a skinny minny.

Because in the real world people understand jokes unlike Tumblr where they have no sense of humor now man the harpoons.

>almost died 5 times
Go on

It's because the ones that push the idea that being severly obese is natural are both irresponsible and dangerous. They should be focusing on simply 2 things: eating a varied, balanced diet and exercise. But they won't, because that requires effort and invalidates everything about their stuid beliefs to make themselves feel better.

I dont think he was talking shit, i think he was pointing out a valid theory that they wouldnt be fat if they were starving their whole life even if their genetics"said they would be fat"

Why would they be dead within days?

>genetic disorders

No fucking shit but nobody is talking about those people. Is that not obvious?

You really think there's such a thing as eating healthy and in the right amounts and exercising and still not losing weight? Like.. Really? Are you fucking serious faggot?

Maby we should just let all the fatties be fat and that way they'll all die sooner and we'll have less SJW's to deal with that way. Natural selection at it's finest.

I too would like to know more about how one avoids death 5 times in a year.

Don't be a fat shit and I won't make fun of your stinky ass

Neither of them are attractive. The girl on top does not give a fuck. She makes videos that she knows will get lots of views from hot button issues. Just like she lied about that dude abusing her when he had evidence.

I don't put up with people's shit and fat people are a waddling,heavy breathing inconvenience.

>It's nice to be an ignorant fuck, isn't it?
You would know.

>I almost died 5 times

Are you a secret agent?

I guess they wouldn't be if we didn't count for their inability to do ANYTHING besides sitting on the couch and watching TLC all day.

I don't care what someone else has done with their life. I truly don't. They can be fat all they want and it doesn't bother me.

So literally evolution

this. fatty myself, id never disagree with people for calling me fat. being shamed for my weight made me wanna get rid of it
>tfw down 30lbs
>10-15lbs away from goal weight

Wanting to eat all the fucking time isn't a genetic disorder, you gluttonous fuck.

It's only an inconvenience for you if you're taking care of them. Are you? If not it does not affect your life.

because there is no way in hell, that i accept having to deal with them without saying a word

I also "heroin addiction" shame. Fat shaming is just being logically consistent.

I'm fat and I exercise really hard I walk for 5 minutes a day and I'm still not loosing weight you see it's impossible to loose weight.

You shouldn't be fat. Its a bad thing. Its extremely unhealthy and even considered a disease. It is not a positive thing.

Got a friend like that, we were all same weight in high school, he went away to college and was fat as shit while rest of us were jacked.

Within 2 years he shed his fat and turned it into muscle working out and eating with us.

Now hes happy again and has a hot gf.

>waah let me be fat in peace
>stop reminding me what an unhealthy sack of shit i am
no. go to the gym you disgusting landwhale. people are trying to help you by shaming you. if you don't listen then you deserve to feel bad

It isn't. But it's a mental thing. Some people eat because they like to eat because they're gluttons. Some eat because it makes them feel good. Kind of a high. Some people eat when they're bored because they don't do anything.

because fat people are disgusting
they could just stop eating carbs and exercise a little bit and be normal human beings

Are there anti-heroin-addiction faggots? I've been missing out on the news as it seems

I'm a fat guy. I'm also extremely well off. I find that, in places that cater to people with money, me being fat is never an issue. I have a personal trainer. I fly business class, at least.

I have also flown coach and gone to gyms at different points in my life. The second time I went to a gym someone walked by, while I was on an eliptical, and whispered "absolutely disgusting" loud enough for me to hear. The last time I flew coach I had the person next to me complain to move seats, and when they were told it was full they made a big scene. I ended up being moved to first because of it.

As far as I'm concerned, it's only poor people that have issues with fat people. I'm not sure why this is.

Thoughts

I'll fuck her myself then. Compared to the fatass below her she's a fucking goddess.

Are you a trainer? Do you have to help fat people get around? Does any part of your day have to do with helping them? If not then continue on with life and you'll be happy. Look at them and know they'll probably stay fat for a long time while you aren't.

The cringe is real

Let's play Guess the gender!

I guess she's a fat bitch with blue hair that's a gender right ?

I saw the coolest dude who was jacked. He was wearing a American flag muscle shirt, shorts, and sunglasses. The sun was glistening of his black skin and made his muscles look even nicer. I started hitting the gym after that and he was there. I blew him in the showers. I have been to the gym for a week straight and love it!

if being fat is your problem, you solve that problem, you work out and eat healthy

fatness is solved faster than putting braces, so yeah... fat shaming

Look everyone it's the new Tumblr approved barbie doll. We have to ask Tumblrs permission before doing or saying anything otherwise they might get triggered.

Because alot of people with money also tend to be fat because they have the resources, they also tend to be in "cushionier" work positions (Managerial giving orders as opposed to grunt doing the work"

I'm literally trapped in one room all day and have to eat what they shove under the door.

Do push ups and sit ups, get out of prison, or free yourself from oppressive a home life.

>Not working out in your room

What

Be fat was also a status symbol back in the medieval times.

Too much irony 4 me

agreed. certain people have metabolisms that make thema whole lot more likely to be fat, staying skinny will be harder for them but its certainly not impossible at all. im not fat so i dont know how hard it really is, but being predisposed to addiction i know quitting drugs is hard for me, but i dont use the excuse that its a disease and that its not my fault. everytime i pickup more drugs it is a choice to continue using instead of facing the pain of withdrawal and then the pain of life without a crutch.

Could do a few things. All I have is a bed, TV, and laptop but I'm in a top floor so if they hear things in my room they yell and beat on the ceiling and door till I stop.

George Costanza dyed his hair blue?

Indeed because most people didnt eat, so if you were fat it showed you had wealth and, most likely, power; giving you a good life if you married them.

How big was his dick?

Nah. Most of my acquaintances are thin. I'm in the most affluent area of Southern California. 9/10 people are in excellent shape. Now, compare that with anywhere else and there are far more fat people.

When I say extremely well off, I don't mean your boss the assistant manager at Wal Mart.

It's the current year we must all shovel food into our fat faces because we don't want any more skinny people left because it might hurt someones feelings.

Don't You dare insult Georgie like that.

Coal Miner

Because it's unhealthy and funny.

SJW's are here to stay they're breeding a whole new generation of entitled fucks