Hows about we start a good ol' gore thread

Hows about we start a good ol' gore thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/
bestgore.com/beheading/five-men-execution-two-beheading-isis-baghdad-iraq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did he died?

he's cut in half so yes he did

Are you sure he died?

was he alive when they cut him

witnessed

whats the story

Just why? What's so aesthetically pleasing about mangled kids.

no im asking

Its fucking photoshop done for a school project you fucking summerfags

he walked away a new man

Two Sup Forums posters played an online mmo together. The deceased in pic related owed his friend some online money he borrowed. Couldn't pay up, his friend killed him and tried to hide his body by cutting it up with the hope to put him in the attic, proved to be too much work, he left the body for his mom to find. The end.

gb2reddit shitlord

you gotta be shitting me.

real gore newfags

No it's not you fucking autist. Show me the proof it's for a school project you retard. Fucking kill yourself. got it right for the most part. One guy thought the other was cheating in a game called Tibia. He went over his house and raped him because he was alone. When the kid threatened to tell on him, he choked him out with a wire and started cutting him up with a hacksaw. The kid was conscious to see and feel his leg being cut off before falling into shock due to lack of blood. The guy then cut his right leg off. The kid was alive for both legs and died after due to blood loss.

goddamn

>Lack of blood
I meant to say blood loss. You guys get it though.

thank immunity cat for saving you everyone

You have no power here

How about we start posting images with more than 6 pixels?

Immunity cat gives immunity forever

The kid was killed by his classmate over trading cards or some shit. What's more disturbing is that he raped the corpse afterwards.

Morning Glory

Not here

Source? Cause you couldn't be further from the truth. Just reverse image search it.

Need a little time to wake up?

I stand corrected about the game in question and that they weren't classmates, but the sexual assault happened.

bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/

>Further investigation into the killing by the police revealed that Daniel Petry also sodomized Gabriel Kuhn after killing.

do you know what morning glory seeds do?

The rape happened before the murder. The murder happened because the kid threatened to tell about the rape.

Always.

Just awful.

It seems there are different reports about what really happened. In any case, it's pretty brutal case overall.

I found some ISIS Shit check it out.

bestgore.com/beheading/five-men-execution-two-beheading-isis-baghdad-iraq/

What was the story with the pic of that websites titlebar?

would you do the same if you allready... Yeah like completly mutalted a body ?.. You allready fucked. Your Mind is damaged. What if he Ate him ?. Would that be better ?.

Summerfags all up in this bread.

damn

Bleep

Skeep