Very curious but has anybody here ever dated a female pedophile?

Very curious but has anybody here ever dated a female pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive dated a few who were marginally ok with the concept but that's about it.

I think they're pretty rare

What was it like and how did you know?

Both of the ones it came up with liked pushing boundaries and and it came up discussing various taboos and weather those taboos s had any merit and if they were worth breaking

Never dated any but killed a few.

Come on now Jimmy, go finish your homework.
You can have icecream when you're done.

One was a ultra-liberal literature and woman's studies professor ( he was perfectly content taking on the domestic role at home) and the other considers herself an extreme sexual deviant. Although she's a little ashamed of that

She was*

The one who considers herself a deviant has an attorney mother who used trade her to staff members like security guards for things as simple as access to restricted Barns at horse events, start at age 9. She would go on to lose her virginity at 12

The other one was more interested in the academic aspects of the idea and that she didn't necessarily think it was harmful under the right circumstances to the point where she said she wouldn't be opposed to trying it

ye until she raped me

She lost her virginity to me, so a pretty big difference between the two

My ex was very into shota and ageplay, if that counts

This one is more along the lines of

>Do unto others what has been done to you

I knew a girl who said she had pedophilic dreams

She was a a slut who slept with every one

But she told me once about a dream she had where she brought a little girl upstairs from a party and yeah

Oh and she was a massive bible thumper and called herself a Jesus freak

I've seen her nudes on here quite a bit

>Jesus freak
>I've seen her nudes on here quite a bit

That's surprisingly, is not all that uncommon

When I was 17 I fucked my friends mom... not sure if that qualifies.

>an attorney mother who used trade her to staff members like security guards for things as simple as access to restricted Barns at horse events

This story is crazy, do you know any more details?

That counts. What was she into? Do you wish to be the little boy?

Yes, I was married to her for years, we still talk daily. What do you want to know?

Found a pic of her

She talked about how she dreamed she was at a party and no one would bang her, so she started trying to seduce the children of both genders and give them oral.

This was a few years ago, she's married a guy now though I'm not sure how long that will last

Most of that happened in Lexington at the horse park. But she groomed her for other stuff too.

i've masturbated to lena dunham's stories

Her mom sounds like a rather unscrupulous attorney, what sorts of things would she "trade" the daughter for? Information for cases? How would she know the person being bribed was a pedophile? I feel like most people wouldn't necessarily accept a 9 year old girl when offered by a lawyer.

Especially interested what reason she would have for wanting access horses in a barn that badly. She some sort of horse lawyer?

Lol, nothing like that she had already been disbarred before any of this happens, for unethical behavior.
Her mother has a psychotic need to be a big shot in the horse world. Her disbarment also left her always short on funds especially considering how much she spent on keeping up appearances and maintaining her own horses

I am one.

Too bad, I was thinking a TV drama where the mom is a hotshot young lawyer with a dark secret - she always trades her loli daughter for evidence to crack the case just in time to put the real criminals away.

So she was offered to a security guard in exchange for free access to a barn? Just curious, do you know roughly how that conversation/situation went? It's hard to imagine how one would go about "offering" a daughter in a way that would be understood and then accepted.

What is your favorite childrens

She wouldn't offer her unless she already had a good idea that someone was receptive. Mostly she would send her out amongst a few targets that had something to offer. She would act precocious and would get more and more playful and suggestive if she got receptive feedback eventually it would be time for some brief negotiation mostly but not always without her mother even being directly involved

Was her mom a zoophile or something?

>She would act precocious and would get more and more playful and suggestive if she got receptive feedback eventually it would be time for some brief negotiation mostly but not always without her mother even being directly involved

So the daughter was actually doing the offering AND the negotiation? What a boss. How did the mother coach her to do this? I know a lot of 9 years old where if you said "go flirt playfully with that guard" they wouldn't really know what you were talking about.

Yes. She's done things with her sister and friend. 11 and 13 respectively. She was molested as a kid. Probably why it all started. She's also shown me cp before.

She is also into dogs. Only them going down on her. And she's talked about kidnapping kids and torturing them as well.

Latter (post 12 yrs old) she would set her own deals. Help load hay in the loft, throwing hay is hot nasty work you could jerk off onto her tits, mow all the grass at farm and you could fuck her

>And she's talked about kidnapping kids and torturing them as well.

My god she sounds like a keeper.

Nigger, call the police. If she's crazy enough to do it, that blood will be on your hands as well.

Nah, but I did act as the kid a few times, to satisfy her. She'd always want to be dominant in sex too, which I was fine with because I'm lazy as hell.

That's crazy. So was it the mother's farm, and she was stretched too tight financially to staff it but too uptight to do the work herself?

No, that was her first time, she doesn't know how her mother worked that out.

The guard performed oral on her three times exchange for an all access pass, she got to ride in a golf cart all over the park, and a bunch of stuffed toys.

The furthest she's ever gone was 69 with her sister and friend. She's never hurt them or even fingered them. She has too much of a guilty conscience even fantasing about it.

You didn't want to, but you did? Did you like it more/less than you thought? What did "being the little boy" for her entail? How did it end?

In high school I had an physics teacher that was known for inviting students to her house for after-hours college prep sessions, she'd taken about 15 students (all males) under her wings over the years. I was one of them.

A couple of years after college I got a call from my hometown sheriff asking if I'd come in to answer some questions about a case. Turns out she was caught in bed with student #15 by the boy's parents and it was the scandal of the decade in our little home town. All of her "15 Disciples" (thats what the local paper called us) were called in and questioned, boys ranging from 15-18 at the time, and every one of them had sexual relations with the teacher. Every one of them except me.

Thinking back, I was astoundingly clueless. There was flirting, there was suggestive hints, she wore much more revealing clothing at home, she always sat very close and was very touchy. Being a complete idiot I missed all the cues and lost out on some hot-for-teacher action.

Nobody in town believed me. My parents, the other disciples, cops, judge. She ended up with 11 charges of "lude behavior with a minor" (some of the boys were 18 at the time) but I was one of the charges. Took the stand and the prosecutor eviscerated me, I tried to get across that there was no reason for me to lie, her actions, legal or no, the other boys enjoyed their experiences and I wish I'd had those memories as well.

She got probation for it. The disciples testimony made it clear, no harm no foul, it was one of the fondest high school memories for the boys. My parents still don't believe me, I just shrug and say "fine, I hit that while also banging my girlfriend, your nerd son was a real stud". Who cares, I never go back to the hometown anyways.

Nope just a sociopathic stage mom, who pushed and pushed her daughter into the world of three day eventing

Yup, been with a few. They all in the closet where I'm from

Go on
How did you find out? Anything happen?

Is this playable? I'm sure she'd be interested.

Lol me too.

>never dated.

Fixed it for you king edgelord.

Yes her mother had a farm and was and still is to strapped to staff it, but some took place at high level horse events at prestigious farms and venues. But yes most was at the own farm, keep the lights on, by horse feed, pay a blacksmith...

crazy anime

Is there minutes of this stunning testimony online somewhere?

>banging my girlfriend
>banging
>girlfriend
Maybe your parents would have believed you if you weren't a pathological liar

>molest 15 kids, get probation
lol, American Justice system. If she was male she would have gotten lynched.

No idea, I just got the thread pic from some other user awhile back.

Dated? No.
Molested by? Yes.

Had a 19 year old babysitter when I was 11.
Started innocently.
Her shirt might be low cut or be unbuttoned.
She'd leave the bathroom door open a tiny bit.
She'd watch a movie with me and sit close on the couch.

During one movie she grabbed my leg. Didnt know what was going on.

Then she massaged my dick through the shorts I was in.

Felt good but I was freaked out.

Came in the shorts after a while. Still not sure what happened.

Kept happening after that and eventually led to blow jobs. Fucked her once but we nearly got caught and stuck to oral and hands after that.

I didn't want to, but sometimes I'd still do it, just to make her happy.
I didn't really enjoy it, because I'm bad at roleplaying and acting and stuff.
She just wanted me to act like I was young, saying things like "Are you sure this is okay?" and "I've never done this before," and stuff.
It ended because she was a NEET and three years went by and she hadn't tried to improve herself at all, despite how much I tried to help her.

topkek

>blacksmith
you mean farrier

Women into horses always strike me as weird as fuck.

No, but it turns out that a former babysitter of mine was one. Years later she became a junior high teacher and ended up in prison for having an affair with one of her students.

>saying things like "Are you sure this is okay?" and "I've never done this before," and stuff.

...well at least you know you're bad at roleplaying

>a loli kidnapping simulator

link to that game?

equine women are the /platinum/ standard.

esp dat ass in jodhpurrs
>pic related

Had an ex who was one. Her 5yr old daughter climbed into bed with us one night because she wasn't feeling good, woke up to her mom playing with herself, while her other hand was down her daughter's panties.

That certainly is how those bitches see themselves.

>dating women in 2016

I had a 23 year old math teacher cheerleading who used to girls home with her. She was cute too, mostly the girls had bad home lives and and two of them ended up as lesbians.

Lots of rumors circulated but nothing solid other than some of the girls would spend the night

Go on

Yes, but figured most people here wouldn't know that term.

This guy seems genuinely more interested in accurate piss data than kidnapping lolis.

link?

She freaked out and though I was gonna turn her in, told her i was cool with it as long as I got to play as well.

Yes accurate data, but when as mentioned in the cap you can't get everything you need from other sources eventually you have to go first-hand, for science.

>farrier

French for blacksmith?

That's the sort of stuff she wanted though, she wanted me to be the innocent one and act nervous and excited.
Also, I'm 6 foot 180lbs. She was 5ft 100lbs. It was doomed to fail to begin with.

You mean riding pants?

>implying we date women

pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent kids.

44 year old, divorcee milf I fucked a couple times. Dont know if she can be called a pedophile, but she definitely has crazy deviance for younger guys. Im 23, but I was curious to know how young she has gone and she said 18. Daughter has no idea she has fucked some of her friends

Also this how she and I first hooked up, she was a friend of my on again off again girlfriends family and at one she asked me if I would help her load some hay that her mother had just bought, I told her fine and she was giggly and playful on the way over. After we got done loading she said she thought she knew have a good way to thank me and it just kind of went from there

>I think they're pretty rare
On the contrary. Stats show women abuse children more than men. The media does a fantastic job of hiding it and playing it down, though.

source?

>citation needed

nah but i've fucked woman who was 45 when I was 19.

kek

Where were you when i was a kid? Fuck... I vĂȘ always been an ero hentai perverted kid and none of you fucks showed up to suck my dick an let me fuck your pussy. And always when i was close to get a fuck with a female adult they backed off because it was imoral. Adult females fucking with male kids shouldn't be a crime

OK, granted I've dated two out of the five women I've ever had serious relationships with, (three if you want to count the one that was so twisted and broken she would pretty much do whatever you told her to)

And I don't really have any clear indication about how the remaining two women felt so I guess they are not there rare. I just had assumed I attracted that particular kind of woman

>noreally withoutasourceitsalie

>lena dunham

Is that Jeff Dunham's wife?

>protip marry a girl who lets you jerk off on her tits or fucks in exchange for farm work at your own risk. It will have both serious pros and cons

Just google it:
google.com
/search?q=%22pools+plus+skin+tones.png%22

Lookin at the news, I would say they aren't as rare as you think they are.

when I was 23 I dated a 35 year old 8th grade teacher for a couple of months.

She used to confide in me that some of her students would make sexual comments/ advances towards her from time to time. One time when we were fucking she opened up and told me it really turned her on knowing some of her students wanted to fuck her...

Could definitely have seen her becoming a student fucker

I dated a 20 year old girl who had a 4 year old we stuck in the bed all the time in the four-year-old would be right there watching my dick going inside and out of her moms pussy and mouth. The kid seem to enjoy the show and the mom kept telling me not to stop as long as I was balls deep in her she didn't care that her daughter was getting lessons hell I even pulled out one time came all over the mom's face and she gave her daughter a kiss

All those cool stories and me here with my dick in my hand

yep that 35 year old teacherhad a 3-4 year old kid as well. Used to have no issues with fucking while her kid was in the room.

Sometimes in the middle of a fuck he would barge in the room in the middle of the night, she would grab me and keep me inside her while she talked to the kid and told him to go back to sleep... shit kinda weirded me out

The news usually has some sort of Horny Teache scandle every few weeks,and most of the time its some hottie devouring middleschool dong. And the double standard always amuses. If it were a male teacher I'd hammerthrow him by his ya yaas,but if its some thirsty slut fuffiling the wet dreams of every schoolboy ever,I want to build statues to her.

A young boys dream came true, my girlfriend seduced a young boy.

Met my girlfriend Cindy 3 years ago when I was 18 and she was 26, she's a real adrenalin junkie and loves fast bikes, she's also the biggest exhibitionist and tease who craves attention that I've ever known, she wants to see peoples real reactions and feelings not the ones we hide behind.
She's about 5' 8" slim with short black hair, small firm tits and a great round ass, she is half Italian with dusky skin and often goes out wearing nothing but a stretchy little dress and high heel ankle boots, she loves bending over in front of guys and giving them a real eyefull of her smooth pussy and tight brown ass, she just can't stop herself sometimes and by the time we get home she is so horny she needs a good fucking to calm down and I know when she is in that mood she will do just about anything, so I'm not complaining!
I know she likes younger men as that's why she went out with me but I didn't realise until recently that she liked boys, 'How young' I said, '15-16' she said, 'Some boys in their school uniform look real cute and I have a fantasy of being a young boys first girl and giving him a fucking he will remember forever', sounds good to me, wish I'd met someone like her when I was that age.

moar...