ITT: Relationship Red Flags

ITT: Relationship Red Flags

Here, I'll start
>She keeps asking you to spank her and call her a whore while you fuck her dogie style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of her friends are male

fuck...

he posts your pictures on a Sup Forums cuck thread

She get hit on 20 times a day.

he spells doggie with one g

Her dick is bigger than yours

>Too much mayo on my sandwich
>Beer is not cold enough

Your moobs are bigger than hers.

stays in touch with her exs

her name is mandy

this

also when she says she likes to hang out with boys because girls are too much drama

has a black female friend
black chicks are the ones who will always try to get her to cheat

She hangs with guys friends you don't know and ignores your texts (if both at the same time then you are allready over)

Quads of truth

>implying I don't do that on my own

she blows your friend with one finger up his butt massaging his prostate while you're pooping upstairs

Red flag for that? Damn son. You ain't doing it right

and the world has seen her like this

>My last boyfriend abused/cheated on/lied to me.
>tattoos
>bright hair-dye
>smokes
>swears often
>does drugs
>drinks

She always orders salads, but only eats em with 1000 island dressing.

Just trust me on this bros.

If you don't think it's a red flag for a girlfriend to ENJOY being called a whore, who ENJOYS being spanked for being bad, I feel really sorry for you.

She sticks that same finger in your mouth later that night while riding your dick.

she fucks other men while in relationship with you

>She has a Tattoo

Dubs linked to quads

Truth has been spoke

She says god is real and that this life is just a test for the next.....

That just seems like she is going to act well though

>says she's mentally unstable/ill and 'it makes her not think straight

Well I can't say you're wrong buddy

>All of her friends are male

This is a really big one. If her friends are all male, and she says she doesn't get along with girls -- there are a hundred reasons this happens, and ALL of them are bad. I have never in my life seen a relationship with a girl like that end well.

Also, tattoos non-traditional piercings before they're 21 is generally a red flag. It says they make poor or impulsive decisions.

If any article of clothing they wear costs 5x more than normal (jeans that over $100 3-digits, shoes over $200, or 5+ purses over $200, that is a huge red flag for financial retardation and instability and will annihilate any relationship. You simply can NOT be with a woman that doesn't know how to manage money. There will always be fights about it. It will never work in the long run.

>dyes hair frequently
>ex was "abusive"
>poor to no relationship with father
>majority of friends are guys
>drinks/does drugs often
>many piercings and/or tattoos.
>overuse of vulgarity in public

Spot on

This dude knows

Every single one of those things I learned from my last relationship. Life's a learning experience I guess.

She sounds like a winner.

For sure. She's hot as fuck though haha. Guess that's why I stuck around for so long

Bright colored dyed hair
Nipper peircings
Smokes
These are the only thing where I draw the line at with my current gf. She recently got her belly button peirced, I was upset but hey it give me a target to aim when I cum on her chest. as long as I can keep sucking her tits normally I be fine

Cruelly; All the things I like in a girl

>stripper at any point in her life
>rape/sexual abuse at any point in her life
>stays in touch with ex boyfriends
>way too invested in social media
>drinks/smokes regularly

>has anxiety, depression, ptsd, multiple personality etc

>thinks they're smart but really aren't

makes terrible choice all the while questioning yours, won't listen to advice or reason because they're always right, sometimes devolves into sexism accusations. always fight about everything because they think they're too smart to be wrong

not saying women aren't smart. i mean the ones that obviously aren't, but someone convinced them they were.

> Lost her father at an early age
> Fixated on older men

True dat

?

Oh god, you're one of those guys huh, chances are you'll be fucked over and contemplating suicide in a few years in the palms of a woman

>goes to bars more than once a week.

4/7 of those was my ex

My ex have most of the things in this thread but i still can't get over her. Why am i such a retard Sup Forums ?

Literally every woman I've ever had sex with, I've done this whether she asks for it or not.

For most women, and they'll never admit this - good sex walks that very fine line between "is this rape?" and "omg why is my whole body convulsing?"

Either give it everything to move on or kill yourself, I'm not even saying it ironically or to demean you

When she calls herself an otaku or weeaboo. Contrary to popular belief, weeb-girls are 10x more cringe-worthy than their male counterparts UNLESS they are Japanese or some other kind of Asian.

>good sex walks that very fine line

I think in the last 20 years this is becoming more and more common knowledge. Seeing that trend clash with feminism is always fun. Instinct is telling them to let themselves be dominated, society is telling them to be a strong, independent woman. Must be a very confusing time for them

good one

Daddy issues.

Take my word on this, if you know a girl who has a shitty relationship with her dad, DO NOT take it any further than occasional casual sex.

Holy shit. This.

that's what she told you, "it's not my fault !", cuck

Actually, anime/weeb girls are super vulnerable, and I've never met one that can hurt her boyfriend in any way, they might be useless and cringy as shir, but their loyal as fuck.

Hmm... Im quite sure that is a decal

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

Im trying but she is playing mind game with me, going to say all the horrible shit she has done to me and everyone then shut her out. And i have conciderd killing myself but she is not worth doing it over

Has drawn on eyebrows with no real hair

Only girl I ever loves was a weeb. I was like 25 at the time. She was fucking amazing. Still love her 10 years later. I had to end it because I didn't have the means to care for her (she was ill, couldn't work, and I was poor) and it wasn't going to work out. That, and she was married. But whatever. Hardly worth mentioning. Anyway, she was awesome.

you just mentioned a very close friend of mine...

I feel sorry for you, prude.

>drinks excessivly especially if under 21
>tattoo before 18
>never takes responsibility
>self diagnoses
>treats getting dick pics like its a normal thing and doesnt bother blocking them
>has more than 800 IG followers
>never texts first
>doesnt have hobbies or passions

Well, hey, if I wasn't contemplating suicide most days, life just wouldn't be interesting now would it.

Once again, my observations and experiences don't match those of reality.

18+, lives with parents, but doesn't help with bills.

Your just described my type of girl lol, except for the abused part

I was the exact same way for three years m8. Girlfriend broke my heart and I was just a fucking mess. She would string me along periodically during those following three years and I'd always be there for whatever she needed. Call at 4am from a hospital an hour away for a suicide attempt? I was there. Call in the middle of the night that she missed me and needed me to hold her? There. Anything she needed I was there and it always backfired on me.

What you've gotta realize is this user. Women are fickle, especially attractive ones. They can drop you at any time and not think twice about it because they have a world/social network/phonebook of new dicks just waiting to penetrate her. She will be riding that new shiny dick and not think twice about the heartbreak you are experiencing because she has a new toy.

In my experience, the girls who do this shit will ALWAYS try to contact you if you go completely ghost on her ass. Don't text/call/contact her at all. Ever. For any reason. She will reach out eventually for no other reason than to see if she still has control over you. Don't make the mistake I made for years and let her have that control.

I can't tell you how good it felt to have my ex hit me up just a week ago asking me if she could stay over and then her emotional breakdown that followed me telling her "no". Suicide threats and all. Felt fantastic.

The best thing you can do is live for you. Do whatever you have to do to improve your life in whatever ways you want. Living well is the best revenge.

Im going to make you proud user, i promise i will try and if i fail i will try again. Thanks i needed this.

/thread
This might as well mean
"I'll cheat on you, or hit you"
Or "I am a cunt"

> thinks her carreer it's the most important thing.

>proudly expresses discontent for rules

Call me a nazi fag but I like my girls neat, not a rebel. You're not cool, you're just being obnoxious, and you probably do bareback ass to mouth like some fucking slut okay wait a minute what am I saying here

However sound this advice may be, nothing takes the pain away or makes it easier to act rationally when you're genuinely in chemical love, the best thing to do IMO is to hold on until you literally can't with a girl, because at least then and only then you can tell yourself that you tried to get the girl you wanted, never knowing isn't better, you ultimately don't learn anything first hand, and if you can survive it it makes you better at being with women, it's XP points practically, it makes you better at dealing with it and makes you a stronger person in esteem when you realise personally in your own way you are all you need

white woman....hahahha thats why the whites can't reproduce, your woman are absolute trash

basically this

it's been 4yrs since i broke up with my ex and it still hurts

i'm not even a beta cucklord, she just has this hold over me and i don't know why

If my whole body is convulsing, then it was clearly rape. No man should have that kind of power over a woman.

If you don't want her, I'm sure any of us user-bros will take her off your hands, so she can know what a real man's penis feels like.

>She has dyed hair in unnatural colors
>She has a septum piercing

You're not retarded. Your just weak.

She got fake T&A

This

What about that user's "just weak" in their possession? Has something happened to it?

I think im going through something like this right now. I'm only in highschool (yes im 18, fuck off), but I just can't seem to get over this girl. She's not my ex but she has a boyfriend. She always breaks up with him for a week and we hook up sometimes, but they always get back together. I know that she has a hold over me and i know that its fucking me up, but for some reason I just can't stop talking to her. I don't think shes the kind of person to do this to me on purpose, I just think shes fucking confusing but i could be wrong.

her boyfriend is moving in like 3 days... should i keep at it or should i ignore her>

This is my ex to a T. Still like her but not for relationshipping.

ignore that bitch. She's just playing with you because she can.

Girl Ive been casually seeing lately.

Tells me
>I once dated a guy and ended up being with his dad for six months
>traveling the country
>having sex a lot

She's so hot tho...

Im the guy he responded to, she was asian and litterly every white woman i have been with before has been better so kys nigger

in 2 months we're gonna be in college and defnitely stop talking,, I think i should keep at it for the summer, I really think I do have a chance to fuck her. Even if she is playing me for 2 months it wouldnt be so bad if I could fuck her right?

I want to hear what you guys think, suggestions might help

Fuck that bitch, but cut off all emotional feelings you have for her now.
Are you a virgin?

yeah and im horny as fuuuuuuuuuck

What if it's just 2/6 of the ex's?

I feel sorry for you, cuck.

Still affected by previous relationship-breakup.

this only applies if its been 3+ months, if you cant get over a breakup after 3 months you need help

>if you ever hear her say the words patriarchy or privileged

>What about that user's "just weak" in their possession? Has something happened to it?

Could your restate this question in English please?

>If you don't want her, I'm sure any of us user-bros will take her off your hands, so she can know what several penises feel like.

ftfy