Cringe/old people hate thread

cringe/old people hate thread

die in a fire

this isnt funny though lol

Guaranteed replies.

Hope you get raped to death by a bunch of niggers

old people are pathetic
a lot of them can't even walk lol

There are some things that even Sup Forums shouldn't make fun of, this is one of them.

i wish you were at orlando on the day of the shooting

no, there are no such things, newfag,

I've always believed child abuse is way over blown, and elder abuse isn't nearly focused on enough. Old folks have gone through this shit, they're done, leave them the fuck alone. Kids haven't seen shut and need to know this place sucks.

war veterans are fuckboys

Nothing should be censored

b/ to the rescue!

Agreed, yet having the decency to not make fun of old people is far from what i could call censorment.

fuck old people

Is it still summer?

Yes.

good one, I can't stop laughing!!!

ITT: Bunch of patriotic americucks knowning that their days of glory and prosperity are long gone. You just wait 'till Hillary takes away your precious guns and makes the marriage of two people of the same race illegal.

That's fucking sad tho

de·cen·cy
ˈdēsənsē/

noun
behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability.

On Sup Forums? Really?

>it's sad that people die
what are you, a woman? you're born knowing the score. toughen up, pussy

>we're too old to buy real train tickets
what a faggot

i'm not a faggot unlike you lol

Get out kid

the summer is so strong in you

He meant it's sad that a person has to march alone because all his friends and fellow servicemen died you dumb faggot

Who are you to say that? So guro, borderline CP, and rekt is all fine, but making fun of old people isn't? Aha like what bro? I mean I'm not saying I agree with any of them or disagree etc, Just think about what this board is, and check your stupid privelage

yeah
cus they're old
you fucking MORON

says the faggot

YOU SIGN UP FOR THE MILITARY, YOU GET USED TO FUCKS DYIGN
jesus christ it's not hard
they're worse than the gays. at least gays don't demand you fucking salute them as they have their gay ass parade. gays don't even get A DAY, they get something once a year on whatever day is convenient. you service men demand an entire day on the calender. that's selfish.

Old people should all be culled at birth.

As well as whiny manchildren who like to pretend there's anything sacred on this earth.

Kill yourself.

Are you actually seriously trying to compare the military to faggots?

>Gays don't demand respect
What world are you fucking from

thank you and the friends who have passed before you. You will not be forgotten.
:(....

>Old people should all be culled at birth.
kek good one
At least now we can 100% say this thread bait.

You are so full of underage it hurts. That's enough Sup Forums for today please, time to go to bed

Either this is bait, or you are one pissed off third-grader

In this day and age they still hold fuckin memorials about something that happened a million years ago...

Imbecile mentality.

I'm often surprised of how little wisdom old people actually have. At least in regards to evidence based knowledge about how the world works. I'd rather say that listening to the purposed wisdom of old people can be harmful to yourself and others.

He doesn't have to march.
He could just kill himself.

But he prefers to walk around and show off the medals he earned by running slower than braver, shorter-lived soldiers. And pretend he achieved something.
Idiot.

It's not a comparison. The military are faggots.

Nice big man words, kid. Did your teacher teach them to you today?

That has nothing to do with censorship. Its about being a decent human and respecting those who have come before and done more in their lives than you ever will.

If you lived through war, it means you were smarter than the ones who died. Fucking millenials on b/. Go play your video games faggot

Damn.

Why so sour over the fact that your grandmother never accomplished anything in her life and died as ignorant as she lived?

Wait until you're old faggots.
You're going to be dying alone and pessimistic.

Did you get your parents permission to come on /b?

edgy piece of shit

just like you :D

top kek nice thread OP

Actually, I'm going to make my retirement a fun ordeal. Dance party for muh grandkids.

WOOO!

Aww, did I hurt your patriotic feelings? How many salutes to the flag did you do for compensation? Those man tears are case in point. It's true, they are fags and so are you.

Go swim in the seven seas lagoon you fucking faggot

Holy shit I hate to say that but damn it sure is summer in here

I dont care for which side a soldier has fought for, but WW1 and WW2 veterans are people I respect the most in this world

KIll yourself old cunt.

Apart from the Nazi and Soviets they were all cowards and deserve death

the overreaction in this thread will only fuel more and more threads, gg Sup Forums

I respect your mom

Because she can take 5 big black cocks at once

Sit in an American History lecture, please.

Your unintelligence is showing.

This thread went very quickly from edgy kids making fun of old people to edgy kids making fun out of themselves, literally dying right now, you all think your opinions matter contrasted against a random stranger

Le tricky hook maymay :^)

Holy shit this bait thread is weak, but some are still falling for it.
It is a perfect storm

I'm not for people like OP being censored or banned.
That being said I'm all for them being called on their bullshit and insulted for being the pieces of shit they are.

Not everyone signed up fag.

You're not even old enough to serve in the military, you don't get an opinion

Old people are as good as dead anyway. Who gives a heck?

It's true, old people are useless. But that isn't to say they were never useful.

OP is right

Rekt.

Much American history. Haha, Christ. Pathetic.

>sure is summer
>posts frog

Until you actually talk to them and they share their opinions and values. They're indistinguishable from actual retards.

All I know abour America is that you imported millions of niggers and now your country is overtaken by them

Yeah, good luck disconnecting your mother some day or whatever. I'm assuming she's still pretty young since you must be like 12.

Respect your elders you twat

They're the only reason why we are all here and you're being ungrateful you little bastard you fucking cunt

If I had a chance to meet you irl I would crush your head

And Idgaf about jail

Hopefully by the time I get out of jail your getting out of your coma

And I'd still travel too you and smash your brains in you little fucking prick

Hah. I'm 30 and opted out to do something that's actually constructive. I studied, I worked. Actually contributing, not being a braindead meat wall.

Fucking hero this man. Fuck you OP.

Top kek butthurt old people. MOAR!!

LOLOL He said the meme word XDDD >>not a [INSERT LE THINGYY HERE XYXDD ] but!! uhh.... LOL!!!!!

LE KEK!!! TOP ZOZZLE m9 XXDDDD U see??? I wrote m9 instead of m8 TOP KEK ZOZZLLEE TOP BOSG GEZDOSH XDDD

hhmhhmhmhm ;))))))) its sure is summer in here XDDD OH SHIT

Im already pretty much dying alone and pessimistic. And thats why i hate old people and make fun of them.

No this man needs to hero himself

lol that guy isn't nearly old enough to have been in wwII

You must be of age (18) to access this site

It is illegal for minors to be on this site

Would love to just pour a can of gas on these three and light it up.

Why? Why the fuck would you do that to an innocent child? It's not like growing up, they're not gonna realize this place fucking sucks. At least they still have some semblance of hope left. Why take that from them? What a horrible thing to do. At least old people know they're about to feel the sweet release of death so they know your words don't do shit.

You're just proving his point

Maybe he was in hitler jugend?

BUtthurt fags who have no argument always accuse others of being underage

Check 'em

Are you saying that children (toddlers) should actively serve in armed conflicts to deserve their anti-rape laws?