Any artists here?? rate my drawings/paintings Sup Forums

any artists here?? rate my drawings/paintings Sup Forums

7/10

On par with a decent comic book artist.

these are ideas for old school tattoos..

snow white as an anarchist i guess

Its pretty good OP but the teeth could make some fixing 8/10 if you ask me m8

what about the rest?? should i give up or keep drawing?

anyone lurking?

Sure man Its pretty good

thanks fam..i want to do this for a living,,but kinda chicken,,no confidence

I'd say stick with the traditional/cartoon style. These are better than the portraits. But fuck, you're way better than I am all around

i like to try different styles..i guess its better because you can cover more peoples tates ,in order to sell stuff

i painted this in my room..relaxing

do it on like some site were you might get attention from it, I mean there is always Tumblr and Deviantart but that's up to you (personally i dislike these sites for the cancer content such as fanfics of undertale etc.)

im working on my own site ..and getting a small shop/workstation/gallery ready soon

good luck m8, where i live there are these small artist who do these awesome paintings on the apartment buildings.

i do that too

Its pretty nice seeing something different from like the typical ''fuck the world'' grafitti

that picture is epic!! who dit it and where is that??

I drew this a while ago

very nice user..and original..

Another

keep it up bro. life happenings sucked the love of everything out of me and I stopped drawing. my drawing callous is all but gone and I suck at it now. I used to sit for hours and just go.. not so much anymore.

The eyes are off, looks like she has a couple more chromosomes than ususal
Apart from that it looks decent

what are you using here? markers or ink?

I really dont know who but if you type No limit boras you will pretty muckh find every single one of them

Black Copic Marker to fill the shape around the skull

White Gel Pen for the letters

Faber Castel Ink for line work and outlines

im working on it fam..ive only just started drawing a couple months ago..i was mostly just doing spray work

His name is DALeast and the best of them

just saw it..thats some beautifull stuff

For a couple of months that is a masterpiece!

I'm only at the edge of becoming an artist